Avengers Of Another Time [EP]

Play guitar? Don't know tabs? We can help you out right here.
Andros
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Andros
Instrument 2: Piano

Avengers Of Another Time [EP]

Post by Andros »

Hey guys, I release my first instrumental EP, it's call 'Avengers Of Another Time'. I hope you enjoy it! :glad:

01 - Avengers Of Another Time

02 - Black Carnation

03 - Memories

04 - Energy

05 - Reflection Cycle

06 - Singularity

07 - Lightning Strike

08 - Daydream (Our Little Dirty Love)

Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Re: Avengers Of Another Time [EP]

Post by Gregorovich »

Andros, this is amazing! Thought all the tracks were awesome, and was surprised by the musical diversity in the sound. The backing vocals on the title track were well-placed and very well done. Black Carnation took me by surprise, but it's a great track and a good use of guitar, if a little repetitive. Not massively keen on the 'verses' of Memories, but it's a strong track too. Energy's not my kind of musical style, but I like it all the same - very funky! Reflection Cycle should be the theme tune to a TV show, it really does have that classy, catchy sound. Singularity is a really cool chill-but-metal-sounding number, though it seems a little suppressed all the way through. Lightning Strike it quite a fun track, but I don't think it has as much personality as the others, and is probably the weakest track here. Daydream is a great track to finish on, and though it's pretty awesome, the start of the bridge does sound like a kid playing a keyboard with the backing track on, haha. It also seems to get cut off a little at the end, which is a bit jarring, being the final track.

Overall, these tracks are really excellent and I'm definitely going to be downloading them! Do you have any artwork for the EP? You should definitely consider making some/getting some made. Great job.
fuck this signature nonsense
Andros
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Andros »

Gregorovich wrote:Andros, this is amazing! Thought all the tracks were awesome, and was surprised by the musical diversity in the sound. The backing vocals on the title track were well-placed and very well done. Black Carnation took me by surprise, but it's a great track and a good use of guitar, if a little repetitive. Not massively keen on the 'verses' of Memories, but it's a strong track too. Energy's not my kind of musical style, but I like it all the same - very funky! Reflection Cycle should be the theme tune to a TV show, it really does have that classy, catchy sound. Singularity is a really cool chill-but-metal-sounding number, though it seems a little suppressed all the way through. Lightning Strike it quite a fun track, but I don't think it has as much personality as the others, and is probably the weakest track here. Daydream is a great track to finish on, and though it's pretty awesome, the start of the bridge does sound like a kid playing a keyboard with the backing track on, haha. It also seems to get cut off a little at the end, which is a bit jarring, being the final track.

Overall, these tracks are really excellent and I'm definitely going to be downloading them! Do you have any artwork for the EP? You should definitely consider making some/getting some made. Great job.
Thanks man! I'm actually work on the artwork of this, 'cause I have one, but I'm working on the artwork. Once again, thanks for your opinion, really! :glad:
samueeL
Finnish Flash
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by samueeL »

Dude, awesome tracks! The first song was absolutely my favorite, really good ideas musically in there!
Andros
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Andros »

samueeL wrote:Dude, awesome tracks! The first song was absolutely my favorite, really good ideas musically in there!
Thanks!!! :glad:
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Sigfried
AKA: NEEERD
Instrument 1: Guitar hero
Last.fm Username: daddyissues
Twitter: @Piersmorgan

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

Good God!! Amazing songwriting. How did you record this? I'm extremely impressed. It sounds so professional!
Andros
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Andros »

cladam41 wrote:Good God!! Amazing songwriting. How did you record this? I'm extremely impressed. It sounds so professional!
Thanks man! I have a professional studio of recording my music, soon I'll upload new music! Thanks guys!
Nic
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Nic

Post by Nic »

Some catchy tracks man! Really digging this collection of songs. Good work and keep making more!
Andros
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Andros »

Nic wrote:Some catchy tracks man! Really digging this collection of songs. Good work and keep making more!
Thanks man, I'm going to release new stuff early December :glad:
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

Andros wrote:
cladam41 wrote:Good God!! Amazing songwriting. How did you record this? I'm extremely impressed. It sounds so professional!
Thanks man! I have a professional studio of recording my music, soon I'll upload new music! Thanks guys!
As in you hire a studio out or something? I was getting jealous that you got this sound from just recording in your room lol

Pretty good stuff dude, I really liked it, although most of them would be better songs with vocals in them in my opinion they were still really cool
Last edited by Tyler. on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hoocher
Bunkface
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hoocher »

You're very talented man, you have diversity in your songs. You show us all of your musical sides in EP. Very well put, Energy was probably the one which surprised me the most, though it's funkt as hell. Singularity somehow reminded me sort of a Greenday sound, dunno why :). The title track is probably my favorite, kickass guitars. The final track was great until I got to the bridge the piano part there has some vibrating/shaking sound, I don't know how else to put it but I just wanted this part to pass on, just constractive criticism ;). Keep creating great music!
silverdolphin
Hooch
First name: Zee
Instrument 2: Keyboard
Instrument 3: Bass

Post by silverdolphin »

Man, you really need to spread your music more. You're such a talented musician and songwriter!
I always wondered why your tracks sound so professional. Now I know :P
Anyway, keep up the good work! I can't wait to hear your new stuff :D
Andros
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Andros »

Tyler. wrote:
Andros wrote:
As in you hire a studio out or something? I was getting jealous that you got this sound from just recording in your room lol

Pretty good stuff dude, I really liked it, although most of them would be better songs with vocals in them in my opinion they were still really cool
With my friends bought a house and we turn it into a professional studio, had to invest a lot, but everyone can work on their various projects :glad: .

And thanks guys! Their opinions and reviews are good for me and have a better look to improve.
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

Dude that is so awesome, do you have any photos?? I really wish my friends were into music as a career so we could do that but unfortunately I'm the only one :(
Andros
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Andros »

Tyler. wrote:Dude that is so awesome, do you have any photos?? I really wish my friends were into music as a career so we could do that but unfortunately I'm the only one :(
Sorry man! I don't have pics in this pc! And soon I'll be upload new songs!