HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Re: We want 'Believe' (Sum 41)

Post by HugoDisasters »

They don't give a fuck about anything but the fans.
We're the fans.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
BackWhereIBelong
First name: Pato

Post by BackWhereIBelong »

HugoDisasters wrote:They don't give a fuck about anything but the fans.
We're the fans.
SBM video....BIME video..."12 min song in 2 weeks"..."BRAND NEW SITE! COMING SOON"...need to say more?
This time I've had enough
I'm on my own
But i am Back where I Belong
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

JesterofSort wrote:
Druska wrote:With all due respect, this idea is stupid

1) the sums hardly ever reuse old material( except for subject to change)
erm im pretty sure that deryck said the drums for reason to believe was meant to be for a song in chuck so i wouldnt say they dont use old material and i dont see the harm in this idea it did sound like it could be a good song that me and others would want to listen to.
it was a drumbeat. a drum beat in which they also used on "With Me". they didn't rework anything for reason to believe.

oh, ya its a great idea "Sum 41, please re=write a single song so we have ONE more song to listen to!" Can't we just wait for the next single/album and that way we get 12 or so new songs. who cares if its not for 5 more years, there is plenty of fantastic music out there. yes, writing songs and touring is Sum 41's "job" but they DON'T OWE US ANYTHING.
Last edited by Dylan on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

I always thought people picked on cladam because he made stupid spam posts constantly? At least, that's why I can't stand the guy.

After reading this thread, I actually saw why the guy fits in on this forum. Props to you, cladam. You have a real opinion, and I have now seen it. Streetlight Manifesto is a fairly respected band on teh interwebz. They're not as shitty as some people here seem to think. They're just not Sum 41. I can dig what he is saying. At least the guy isn't a fucking Belieber or something... I like that he actually expressed his opinion on the music, explaining why he doesn't like it, or whatever.

The original post was trolling in itself, so it's kind of funny that he said anything about the members of this forum trolling him in another post... but still, nice to see the guy is willing to express himself in more than just a 5 word post ending in an obnoxious MSN style emoticon!

PS. I don't even know if I've heard this song everyone is discussing... does that make me a bad fan/person who tries to follow Sum 41 regardless of how annoying they are to him sometimes???
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Sigfried
AKA: NEEERD
Instrument 1: Guitar hero
Last.fm Username: daddyissues
Twitter: @Piersmorgan

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

Trainwreck wrote:I always thought people picked on cladam because he made stupid spam posts constantly? At least, that's why I can't stand the guy.

After reading this thread, I actually saw why the guy fits in on this forum. Props to you, cladam. You have a real opinion, and I have now seen it. Streetlight Manifesto is a fairly respected band on teh interwebz. They're not as shitty as some people here seem to think. They're just not Sum 41. I can dig what he is saying. At least the guy isn't a fucking Belieber or something... I like that he actually expressed his opinion on the music, explaining why he doesn't like it, or whatever.

The original post was trolling in itself, so it's kind of funny that he said anything about the members of this forum trolling him in another post... but still, nice to see the guy is willing to express himself in more than just a 5 word post ending in an obnoxious MSN style emoticon!

PS. I don't even know if I've heard this song everyone is discussing... does that make me a bad fan/person who tries to follow Sum 41 regardless of how annoying they are to him sometimes???
I can not tell if you are sarcastic or not. Because I never really expressed the specific reasons why I like Streetlight manifesto- Or even specific reasons why I dislike We're the Same..! I honestly can not tell :confusion:
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

cladam41 wrote: I can not tell if you are sarcastic or not. Because I never really expressed the specific reasons why I like Streetlight manifesto- Or even specific reasons why I dislike We're the Same..! I honestly can not tell :confusion:
Sigh, I guess you're right. I was impressed by the way you were defending yourself. It was 3 AM, and I was falling asleep. I guess you're right, after re-reading. I had misinterpreted the comments on Cone writing a Country song or something as a reason why you didn't like the song...

I wasn't being sarcastic in my post. I was impressed with your defenses on what you said. When I read your original post, I thought you were just being a troll. Clearly, you were actually serious and wanted to defend your position a bit.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

This is getting ridiculous.
fuck this signature nonsense
Jeremy Kill
We want 'Believe' (Sum 41)

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Okay, so... Crash, right? Underclass Hero? Deryck wanted to write a song about his dad since Infected but never had the courage until five or six years ago?

Even Subject to Change evolved into No Reason and then finally became Underclass Hero.
DW_60
Hooch
First name: Amin
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drum
Twitter: aaminolo

Post by DW_60 »

Guy's, please don't forget to like and share the page, I'll send the link to the band in a few days http://www.facebook.com/BelieveSum41
Image Image

" Tu es mon petite poubelle. "
Amin #sum41france http://www.facebook.com/Sum41France
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Sigfried
AKA: NEEERD
Instrument 1: Guitar hero
Last.fm Username: daddyissues
Twitter: @Piersmorgan

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

DW_60 wrote:Guy's, please don't forget to like and share the page, I'll send the link to the band in a few days http://www.facebook.com/BelieveSum41
They already responded to this cause...they said it will could possibly be on a future album.
SickofEveryone
Chuck
First name: Al
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Drums and Harmonica
Instrument 3: Bass and Piano

Post by SickofEveryone »

cladam41 wrote:
DW_60 wrote:Guy's, please don't forget to like and share the page, I'll send the link to the band in a few days http://www.facebook.com/BelieveSum41
They already responded to this cause...they said it will could possibly be on a future album.
True that. :silly: I don't know why, but I have a feeling it won't be.
182sins
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
First name: Cyril
Instrument 2: Vox
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: @cyril_41

Post by 182sins »

Well, Tom said that the song could possibly be on the next album without really knowing, I don't think it will be on the next album. Maybe they'll release it as a bonus track !