This is a serious issue...

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

swish wrote:hey man everyone deals with their emotions differently, thats totally up to you, who am i to criticise?
but cutting yourself is dangerous. i guess i cant stop you but it'd be a real shame if anything happened as a result

and anyway, at elast screaming till your throat rips out might help with the band ;)
I learnt how to scream because of it. :)

And I know it's dangerous... I've fainted twice at school for doing it. I pressed a little too hard and lost too much blood. Thanks god my friends/school nurse aren't nosy. So, my parents don't know... If they did I'd be pretty fucked up. My mom's very religious... so am I.. but I can't seem to find refuge with God...
<center>
Byzzy wrote:i'm leaving this forum for good
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

*The joke's on you, dumbass!*</center>
Arcane
Ma Poubelle
First name: tom
360 Gamer Tag: iArcane
Instrument 1: guitar

Post by Arcane »

yea me too
was born and raised a catholic, haven't known any better
the thing is religion can be so wrong sometimes, the way the bible handles things changes every day, and whats acceptable for christians and what isn't just sucks to the extremes, so in my own way i believe in a god, but not this way

religion sparks racism, violence and war so if its all for a greater good and for celebrating the holy, then why do we fight for our beliefs?

sorry had to get that off my chest
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Ahh... Yeah... I'm protestant... Not much difference.
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

Byzzy

Re: This is a serious issue...

Post by Byzzy »

Zam wrote:Cutting yourself... Yup... Well, here comes my confession... I cut myself. Not cuz I'm emo but cuz I feel it actually helps me...

Yah... that's it...
see a shrink cuz you are a sick fuck, people with mental issues are the ones that cut theirselves
grandpa
King of Contradiction
First name: Gramps
n00b: All

Post by grandpa »

Byzzy wrote:
Zam wrote:Cutting yourself... Yup... Well, here comes my confession... I cut myself. Not cuz I'm emo but cuz I feel it actually helps me...

Yah... that's it...
see a shrink cuz you are a sick fuck, people with mental issues are the ones that cut theirselves
hey, thanks for helping him dude. its really nice to see you changed from being a dick [/sarcasm]

shut the fuck up byzzy, we're all sick of your fucking shit

and zam...it's really dangerous doing that stuff. I know things might be hard, but...i find, venting (as in talking to someone) helps a whole lot. So, even though it's hard to believe, byzzy might have a good idea. although some shrinks could suck. so i suggest friends, close ones preferably.
other than that, i really dont know what to tell you...i hope you get better dude.
V wrote:This guy is awesome.
Jessica
Ma Poubelle

Post by Jessica »

wow, i'm really sorry zam. cutting yourself isn't a solution to anything though. i've had friends that cut themselves, but they found out that talking about their problems helped out alot, and they began to stop. I'd suggest talking to some close friends, and trying to get them to help you stop. that stuff is very dagerous, and we're all here for you.
<center>
you wouldn't know me if your eyes were closed.
</center>
grandpa
King of Contradiction

Post by grandpa »

Jessica wrote:wow, i'm really sorry zam. cutting yourself isn't a solution to anything though. i've had friends that cut themselves, but they found out that talking about their problems helped out alot, and they began to stop. I'd suggest talking to some close friends, and trying to get them to help you stop. that stuff is very dagerous, and we're all here for you.
very very true
we are all here for you
LTS
Underclass Zero
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by LTS »

Zam wrote:
SW!SH wrote:hey zam i have a friend who cut themselves and really didn't want to, and wasn't doing it for attention
everything in his life seemed fucked up and cutting himself made him feel better
well when you get hurt your body releases chemicals called endorphins which are the body's natural pick-up so rodney calling people a fag for relieving pain is really fucked up

i hate fighting over forums coz its pointless but you've really fucked me off now so fuck the hell off theres no point calling someone a fag when they know they've tried to stop and it helps them

anyways.... bottom line is you'll end up depending on it for your emotional relief zam, and i'm glad you came out in the open coz i know what its like for people and hell life is fucked but we can use that to make us stronger

dont worry about it, but whenever you feel like you need to do it try your best to hold back, my mate said when he thought of his girlfriend (who he told at the time and she was extremely upset about) and his love for her stopped himself

maybe you have someone imporitant to tell about?

sorry this is an essay lol but really dont rely on this to help you coz its only making it worse
its like comfort eating, try and handle things another way if you can

btw im not trying to sound like what im saying hasnt already come across your mind and obviously you've tried hard but dont give in keep trying and get through it in other ways :)
Thanks dude. Yeah, I've tried and am stopping but I don't know why... sometimes I feel a sudden rush of depression in my body for no reason at all...

I don't know why... but I usually try to force my bad feelings out of my body with physical pain. When I'm angry I usually shout till my throat seems like it's gonna rip-off or punch walls.
I used to be like really really depressed. sometimes for no reason. Like I would be perfectly happy and then just out of nowhere feel all sad... i've been taking some anti-depressants and people around me say i've gotten a lot better and happier. there's one suggestion
One of a Kind of Something
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

Byzzy wrote:

Yah... that's it...
I don't cut myself but i tend to poke my arm randomly with pushpins. it doesn't hurt cuz i have nerve damage in my forearms and can't feel a thing and sometimes it's kinda fun cuz i'm like "this should hurt, but i don't feel a damn thing!" call me a sick fuck... i'm not... so just stfu, people are here with problems and we are trying to help them.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

grandpa wrote:
Jessica wrote:wow, i'm really sorry zam. cutting yourself isn't a solution to anything though. i've had friends that cut themselves, but they found out that talking about their problems helped out alot, and they began to stop. I'd suggest talking to some close friends, and trying to get them to help you stop. that stuff is very dagerous, and we're all here for you.
very very true
we are all here for you
indeed, you know we are all hear for you to talk to if you need us, we're jus one big sum lovin family :D
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

bobbyjames wrote:
grandpa wrote:
very very true
we are all here for you
indeed, you know we are all hear for you to talk to if you need us, we're jus one big sum lovin family :D
you're really right on this one, we're all here for ya!
V
Administrator
Administrator
First name: V
Instrument 2: Hero
Last.fm Username: valenzine
Twitter: valenzine

Post by V »

Hey guys, I don't cut myself but I have been a teenager (and maybe I still am...) so I know how things feel.

The best thing ever is to be able to look back at the problems you had... let's say 5 years ago.

Now that I'm 18 I can think of all the things I was going through during the worst year I ever had (2nd year of high school) and I can laugh.

Obviously I can still remember all the things I felt during that time... I can remember how I couldn't smile at all for at least 2 months, and now... I realize that we are always able to turn our problems into "the worst thing ever" and sometimes we just realize they weren't so bad...

Sometimes that discovering can only be made when a new problem comes, so the old one turns to be 'not so bad' just because we have new issues to care about.

Anyway, I'm losing my point. The thing is that you don't have to think "Everything's gonna be fine", what you have to realize is that "Everything's just fine", right now.

Things always tend to look worst than they are (and sometimes better too).

Relax. It may sound stupid, but when you get to be 'in peace' with yourself you can feel a lot better.

Gah I'm just a freak trying to sound like if I really knew anything about life.

;)
Don't try to kill a mockingbird, they're the fucking mafia of the animal kingdom.
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

wow, a site admin double posting.. that's a first lol
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Luke The Spook (sLitheR) wrote:wow, a site admin double posting.. that's a first lol
Haha!
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...

V
Administrator
Administrator
First name: V
Instrument 2: Hero
Last.fm Username: valenzine
Twitter: valenzine

Post by V »

Zam wrote:
Luke The Spook (sLitheR) wrote:wow, a site admin double posting.. that's a first lol
Haha!
Woah... Like that was clever.

The server had an internal error so my browser sent the POST query twice.

Somehow that happened in a time frame longer than the one the forum uses to avoid double posting (or flooding).

Anyway, who cares.
Don't try to kill a mockingbird, they're the fucking mafia of the animal kingdom.
grandpa
King of Contradiction

Post by grandpa »

V wrote:
Zam wrote:
Haha!
Woah... Like that was clever.

The server had an internal error so my browser sent the POST query twice.

Somehow that happened in a time frame longer than the one the forum uses to avoid double posting (or flooding).

Anyway, who cares.
ah...V, yours so smart. But i do agree with you and what you said.Things really arnt as bad as they seem...even if you would like to believe otherwise
Byzzy

Post by Byzzy »

see a doctor, i mean it; despite what these people in this forum say which they don't have a clue, you can die from it so i'm serious, get treated
erikj9
Ma Poubelle
First name: Erik
360 Gamer Tag: Erikj9

Post by erikj9 »

zam cutting yourself is like any addiction
maybe do something else a little more
find something new.
Arcane
Ma Poubelle
First name: tom
360 Gamer Tag: iArcane

Post by Arcane »

Byzzy wrote:see a doctor, i mean it; despite what these people in this forum say which they don't have a clue, you can die from it so i'm serious, get treated
had mates that have died from serious issues like this?
nah, go back to your "perfect little life" mother fucker
Claudia
Billy Spleen
n00b: bunny

Post by Claudia »

I cut myself too so I don't really see what's wrong with doing it
the only thing I hate about it is the scars it leaves
Amys n00b and Philis grandn00b