Ardi41
Dr. Rocco
First name: Ardi
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Magic Stick

Re: The TNS Toilet

Post by Ardi41 »

blackhawk1105 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:I finished the first two episodes of Breaking Bad. So it begins...
Did the same thing 6 days ago, I watched the finale of season 4 last night, didn't really like the 1st season though.
yeah the first season was kinda slow , cause all the things had to be explained yet and stuff (don't want to give too much away) , but when the second season kicks in , there's just no stop from there ^^ it's a frikkin rollercoaster ride of tension ... in a way (don't know if that phrase makes any sense at all).
i have a feeling the fifth series is gonna be HUUUUUGE ... the first three episodes already had some hints about where it's going , and i believe it will be one of the most epic endings of a tv-series ever !
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

Ardi41 wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:I finished the first two episodes of Breaking Bad. So it begins...
Did the same thing 6 days ago, I watched the finale of season 4 last night, didn't really like the 1st season though.
yeah the first season was kinda slow , cause all the things had to be explained yet and stuff (don't want to give too much away) , but when the second season kicks in , there's just no stop from there ^^ it's a frikkin rollercoaster ride of tension ... in a way (don't know if that phrase makes any sense at all).
i have a feeling the fifth series is gonna be HUUUUUGE ... the first three episodes already had some hints about where it's going , and i believe it will be one of the most epic endings of a tv-series ever !
there is a breaking bad topic. perhaps we can talk there to avoid giving away spoilers here?
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco

Post by Ardi41 »

TheWatchmaker wrote:
Ardi41 wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:
there is a breaking bad topic. perhaps we can talk there to avoid giving away spoilers here?
no one was ;)
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

i know ;)
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

Move the discussion before I ban everyone.

:winkwink:
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco

Post by Ardi41 »

Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

SHELLEY TOLD ME SHE WAS COMING BACK</////////////////3
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

That stupid ''wife'' business won't come back with her, will it ?
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Shelley41
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Shelley

Post by Shelley41 »

FuckT41182 wrote:That stupid ''wife'' business won't come back with her, will it ?
it will.

SARAH IS MY WIFE. DEAL WITH IT.
http://therearetoomanyurlstaken.tumblr.com/
Gutter Dreams

Post by Gutter Dreams »

Shelley41 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:That stupid ''wife'' business won't come back with her, will it ?
it will.
<33333333333333333333 in all seriousness I really did miss you, there wasn't enough girl-power around here.
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

Five days until I receive the exam results which will completely determine what I do for the rest of my life. Scary shit.
fuck this signature nonsense
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Gregorovich wrote:Five days until I receive the exam results which will completely determine what I do for the rest of my life. Scary shit.
I've been there , done that .
Don't worry Greg, what's done is done, I'm sure you did just fine.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Gregorovich wrote:Five days until I receive the exam results which will completely determine what I do for the rest of my life. Scary shit.
Well, if Hitler could paint, maybe there would be no WWII, so you might end up doing something greater as a result of failing the exam, the consequences of our actions are extremely complex.

You should lead Scotland into a war with England, Scottish people should behave more like Malcolm X, not like Malting Luther King jr..
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Gutter Dreams

Post by Gutter Dreams »

flights delayed almost 2 hours. yay..
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Well, if Hitler could paint, maybe there would be no WWII, so you might end up doing something greater as a result of failing the exam, the consequences of our actions are extremely complex.

You should lead Scotland into a war with England, Scottish people should behave more like Malcolm X, not like Malting Luther King jr..
Nah, we'd lose. Not nearly enough manpower. The bulk of the British army is in England. The only advantage is we have the majority of the atomic bombs which I hope will never be used.
[donate][/donate]
Jesse1280

Post by Jesse1280 »

3 months holiday <3
Shelley41
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Shelley

Post by Shelley41 »

Gutter Dreams wrote:flights delayed almost 2 hours. yay..
where one earth are thy off to, youngster

SARAH IS MY WIFE. DEAL WITH IT.
http://therearetoomanyurlstaken.tumblr.com/
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:

Nah, we'd lose. Not nearly enough manpower. The bulk of the British army is in England. The only advantage is we have the majority of the atomic bombs which I hope will never be used.
You have the blood of Mel Gibson in your veins, young man ! Mel wins, always. Like the ''always'' that you could hear throughout the entire second season of The Wire. It just doesn't end, the awesomeness of Gibson is infinite.

But srsly now, is there an organization in Scotland that still wants to kill all those tea drinking cocksuckers ?
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:

You have the blood of Mel Gibson in your veins, young man ! Mel wins, always. Like the ''always'' that you could hear throughout the entire second season of The Wire. It just doesn't end, the awesomeness of Gibson is infinite.

But srsly now, is there an organization in Scotland that still wants to kill all those tea drinking cocksuckers ?
Mel Gibson is Australian.