Sum 41 Autobiography

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Which member would you most want to see write an autobiography?

Deryck
56%
Cone
No votes
Stevo
No votes
Tom
6%
Dave
13%
Sum 41 as a whole
25%

Total votes: 16

sprinks41
Walking Disaster
First name: Jim
Instrument 2: Attempted Vocals

Sum 41 Autobiography

Post by sprinks41 »

I was thinking about this a few days ago and thought I'd get some opinions on here
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Re: Sum 41 Autobiography

Post by SumGeek »

Hmm. I believe we had a thread that discussed our opinions of Deryck writing his own autobiography (which is something I find uniikely of him to do.)

Now, Sum 41 as a whole, I can see Deryck participating in that. I'd love individual ones but I think there would be more to write if it were one including all the members. I love the idea that you put Dave as an option because I think having him participate in the book would be an important thing to not leave out. There is a lot to write about in the course of 16 years. I can't really see them writing one though, as much as I would love one! They certainly are an enteraining group of people - I mean, they even got offered a reality show once so they certainly could pull off an autobiography.

I still enjoy all the documentaries that follow the band in the early years up until Chuck such as the MuchMusic specials and what not.
sprinks41
Walking Disaster
First name: Jim
Instrument 2: Attempted Vocals

Post by sprinks41 »

SumGeek wrote:Hmm. I believe we had a thread that discussed our opinions of Deryck writing his own autobiography (which is something I find uniikely of him to do.)

Now, Sum 41 as a whole, I can see Deryck participating in that. I'd love individual ones but I think there would be more to write if it were one including all the members. I love the idea that you put Dave as an option because I think having him participate in the book would be an important thing to not leave out. There is a lot to write about in the course of 16 years. I can't really see them writing one though, as much as I would love one! They certainly are an enteraining group of people - I mean, they even got offered a reality show once so they certainly could pull off an autobiography.

I still enjoy all the documentaries that follow the band in the early years up until Chuck such as the MuchMusic specials and what not.
I agree with you! sry if this has been posted already in another thread, I was unaware
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Post by SumGeek »

sprinks41 wrote:I agree with you! sry if this has been posted already in another thread, I was unaware
No worries! This one is a little different - a poll and not just opinions of Deryck writing one.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

I feel as if though you would know so much about Sum 41 already from being a fan. If anyone were to do one it would have to be no holds barred and beans spilled everywhere. Like, what truly caused Dave to leave, how Deryck really felt, what happened between Sum 41 and Greig Nori, what the Screaming Bloody Murder music video was supposed to be... Basically a glorified interview.

I doubt such thing would ever happen, but it would be cool. I voted for Deryck since he's more like the core of the band, but the band as a whole would be nice too.
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

I definitely want Deryck to write one. I mean that'd essentially cover the band and you'd also get all his stories as well.

.. But can you imagine how hilarious a book by Stevo would be??
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

Resident Skumfuk wrote:can you imagine how hilarious a book by Stevo would be??
I can imagine it would be comparable to a novelisation of this.
fuck this signature nonsense
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

Gregorovich wrote:
Resident Skumfuk wrote:can you imagine how hilarious a book by Stevo would be??
I can imagine it would be comparable to a novelisation of this.

I'd read the shit out of that