sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Re: The TNS Toilet

Post by sumfan4 »

Going back to sleep would be the perfect start to this day!
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco
First name: Ardi
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Magic Stick

Post by Ardi41 »

Dr. Cliterus of Ponty wrote: I (..) am convinced I will die alone...
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Dr. Cliterus of Ponty wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:feeling pretty shitty about myself lately, being self-conscious sucks so much.
Same, it's not my looks (cos those are totally perfect :silly:) but I do feel constantly inferior to everyone and am convinced I will die alone... Although I'm sure we'll both snap out of it and find wonderful bliss in our lives :glad: As Ram Dass rightly said: You can’t build joy on a feeling of self-loathing
How old are you ,sarah? cos when I was a bit younger I used to be a bit like that, hell everyone feels shitty about themselves at least once during their teen years, though I never really gave a fuck about my appearance or anything like that, here's my advice guys, don't let shit people feel shitty, it's not worth it.
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

I am so smart, get this.
There's a Gibson Les Paul Jr at the music store where I have lessons. I've always wanted a Les Paul Jr.
So.
I'm taking the Seymour Duncan pickup out of my Jaguar (because although it looks like sex, I don't like the sound of it anymore, plus I hardly use it) and putting it in my Squier telecaster (which is like, my practice guitar that I keep at my moms house) and trading in the Jaguar which I should* (by should I mean they said) get full trade value for it. And because it was like a $800-900 guitar I should get a fair amount. The Gibson is around $950 so the difference isn't a lot, plus I get a 10% student discount.
I just need to actually PLAY the guitar to make sure it plays fine considering I have infant sized hands so the hopefully the neck isn't too big.
I am a genius.
Last edited by Gutter Dreams on Mon May 07, 2012 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

Druska wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:feeling pretty shitty about myself lately, being self-conscious sucks so much.
Same, it's not my looks (cos those are totally perfect :silly:) but I do feel constantly inferior to everyone and am convinced I will die alone... Although I'm sure we'll both snap out of it and find wonderful bliss in our lives :glad: As Ram Dass rightly said: You can’t build joy on a feeling of self-loathing
How old are you ,sarah? cos when I was a bit younger I used to be a bit like that, hell everyone feels shitty about themselves at least once during their teen years, though I never really gave a fuck about my appearance or anything like that, here's my advice guys, don't let shit people feel shitty, it's not worth it.
Sarah is wonderful <3
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Gutter Dreams

Post by Gutter Dreams »

! wrote:
Druska wrote:
Sarah is wonderful <3
awhhh I love you Jake<3
and yeah 16 in November actually. And it's strange after getting back to school.. I'm like content with myself again. I'm really weird.

Anywho, I get to go to the hospital at 9 o'clock tomorrow morning! Ha... ha... Kill me.
Jables
Chuck
First name: Jables
360 Gamer Tag: The Sinful Baby
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Bouzouki

Post by Jables »

Well West Ham is a bit of a dump... Also the people have horrible accents and blow far too many bubbles
Druska
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Druska »

Gutter Dreams wrote:
! wrote:
Druska wrote:
Sarah is wonderful <3
awhhh I love you Jake<3
and yeah 16 in November actually. And it's strange after getting back to school.. I'm like content with myself again. I'm really weird.

Anywho, I get to go to the hospital at 9 o'clock tomorrow morning! Ha... ha... Kill me.
Nah you're not weird at all, occupying your mind with other stuff helps
Gutter Dreams

Post by Gutter Dreams »

Druska wrote:
Gutter Dreams wrote:
! wrote:
Druska wrote:
Sarah is wonderful <3
awhhh I love you Jake<3

Nah you're not weird at all, occupying your mind with other stuff helps
Totally. Except I unintentionally forgot to eat supper tonight. And I've never done that before like, ever.
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Post by sumfan4 »

I ordered a t-shirt 2 months ago and still haven't received it. It's on backorder and said it may take 2-8 weeks, but this is getting a little ridiculous. :confusion:
182sins
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
First name: Cyril
Instrument 2: Vox
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: @cyril_41

Post by 182sins »

The wallpapers on interfacelift.com are just pure perfection :o
They never cease to amaze me
Druska
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Druska »

Brace yourselves, summer is coming and my "latin" genes are taking over
that song is so catchy
darkroxi
First name: Joshua
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by darkroxi »

You know the actor Saoirse Ronan? Don't know why, but she's so damn pretty :o
lisaNL
Chuck
First name: Lisa
Instrument 2: the remote control
Last.fm Username: lisaNL

Post by lisaNL »

darkroxi wrote:You know the actor Saoirse Ronan? Don't know why, but she's so damn pretty :o
Had to google her :P She's from the lovely bones!
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco

Post by Ardi41 »

lisaNL wrote:
darkroxi wrote:You know the actor Saoirse Ronan? Don't know why, but she's so damn pretty :o
Had to google her :P She's from the lovely bones!
yay ! Peter Jackson FTW !!!!
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco

Post by Ardi41 »

i have to prepare a presentation about either a enviromental topic or a technological topic related to the Us or the UK ... any suggestions ? :/
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by HugoDisasters »

Ardi41 wrote:i have to prepare a presentation about either a enviromental topic or a technological topic related to the Us or the UK ... any suggestions ? :/
Well that depends on your interest, what would you prefer the most: technological or enviromental?

Just re-installed Windows 7 on my computer for no really important reason. For some reason this makes me want to get a Mac instead.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
Ardi41
Dr. Rocco

Post by Ardi41 »

HugoDisasters wrote:
Ardi41 wrote:i have to prepare a presentation about either a enviromental topic or a technological topic related to the Us or the UK ... any suggestions ? :/
Well that depends on your interest, what would you prefer the most: technological or enviromental?
i don't really know ... i thought about doing frame rates in movies or something ...i also thoght about something like enviromental themes in punk rock , but there are not that many specific artists ... so i'm not quite sure yet^^
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Post by gejmik »

my cousin luckily made it through, I thought you'd like to hear that :) thank you all for your support.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

“Hey, turn the record over.
Hey, I’ll see you on the flip side.
There you go, turn the key and engine over…
Let her go, let somebody else lay at her feet.”