Whatever you want to talk about!
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

dm_rick wrote:
boniboyblue wrote:I don't like using Macs, I've been brought up with windows I earned a MCDST of Windows XP so I'll stick with Windows for the time being.
wow thats pretty cool, so your certified. but yes, i grew up using windows too, all my life, but i'm getting into film making and its standard to use mac's. so i'm basically forced to. and i'm slowly switching over. and soon i will force my whole family to switch over.
Yeah college course done away with the SQA unit and put this in instead it's pretty cool cause I only had to pay £160 instead of 2 Grand, Pretty lucky.
[donate][/donate]
Arcane
Ma Poubelle
First name: tom
360 Gamer Tag: iArcane
Instrument 1: guitar

Post by Arcane »

lol setlled then, im gettin a mac =]
jpinero
Bunkface

Re: should i get a mac?

Post by jpinero »

swish wrote:wanna get the new iMac that comes with the new OS Leopard in october. it's gonna cost me around £799 - £899 for the spec i want, which is 2gb ram, 250gb drive and 128-256mb graphics card.

the new features and the mac itself look amazing, but i have seen pc's with the same spec for alot cheaper recently

is it worth the less cash buying a PC i've had all my life (and goes beserk and virused up) or spending extra dough for a "claimed" virus free mac?
I'm on one right now. and it has yet to get a virus or any problem. go for it.