Donnie Darko

Whatever you want to talk about!
Jessica
Ma Poubelle

Donnie Darko

Post by Jessica »

ok, so i watched this movie...and i got really close to the end, but a clown got out of a car, and i freaked out and turned it off.
i dont want to see that clown again, so anyone want to explain to me what happens at the end.
it seemed confusing.
<center>
you wouldn't know me if your eyes were closed.
</center>
Ken
Administrator
Administrator
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: your sister

Post by Ken »

The clown got a rimjob.

Teh end.
Kylio
Bunkface

Post by Kylio »

Lol come on, it's not thaaaat scary.
I love that movie but I forget.
You got scared of the clown and not the bunny? I would've turned it off after I saw the bunny.
<Center>
Ken
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ken »

Yeah, seriously, who would be afraid of clowns?

:wink:
Jessica
Ma Poubelle

Post by Jessica »

omg, that bunny scared me so bad. everytime it came on, i put my hand over it's face. it was sooo creepy.
but when the clown poped up, i just freaked out. i hate those things so much.

so no help, on what happened?
<center>
</center>
Kylio
Bunkface

Post by Kylio »

Can't say I remember sorry, it's hard to explain even If I could remember. Cause the whole ending has to do with like...bah it's hard to explain lol.
<Center>
Ken
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ken »

Wikipedia it...?
Jessica
Ma Poubelle

Post by Jessica »

Ken of Contradiction wrote:Wikipedia it...?
look who's smart today!
haha

i'll try that now
<center>
</center>
blinkrebels

Post by blinkrebels »

you turned the movie off at the vital point of the movie
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

ive only ever seent that movie once, i dont even understand it that much!
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

something about an airplane crashing and i dont know, its stupid.
http://searchwithsum41.prodege.com/?cmd ... &rb=143979
go there and sign up and win cool shit.
Kylio
Bunkface

Post by Kylio »

Not that stupid if you realize what it all means.
<Center>
Rick
Jessica Kill

Post by Rick »

Kylio wrote:Not that stupid if you realize what it all means.
no i know how it is and what it means, its just so stupid, and so like..."out there"
http://searchwithsum41.prodege.com/?cmd ... &rb=143979
go there and sign up and win cool shit.
budgie
Underclass Hero
Post by budgie »

havent seen this in ages...

i think i might watch it tonight
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Never seen it.... but.... try this site. imdb.com

It pwns wikipedia when it comes to movies.
<center>
Byzzy wrote:i'm leaving this forum for good
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

*The joke's on you, dumbass!*</center>
MaxJ182

Post by MaxJ182 »

^that's where wikipedia's source is :D
Mr. Penguin
Bunkface

Post by Mr. Penguin »

OOOOKAY.

So, the clows gets out, and, erm, did you get to the part where everyone dies? Well, yeah. At some, along with the clown, a guy dressed up as the rabbit that's haunting Donnie gets out, so Donnie shoots him. The clown freaks out, gets in the car, and rushes away. Except, while he's driving away, he hits the girlfriend. Or, I THINK he hits her. Well, either way, she dies. Of course Donnie is heartbroken, becuse he lost his girlfriend, and he's probably going to jail for killing a guy. Well, while this is all going on, his little sister and mother are loading the plane to go to the dance competition in California. However, there is a problem with the plane that they're on, and it crashes. Everyone on the plane dies. This is where it might get confusing. Remember, at the beginning, when the plane engine crashed into his room? And remember how they couldn't identify what plane it was from? That was because it was from the future, specifically from the plane that the mother and daughter were on. Donnie was lured out of the house that night because the rabbit dude was trying to show him what would happen if he survived. When he was telling him that the world would end, he meant that HIS (Donnie's) world would end. So, at the end, they show Donnie sitting on the roof of a car, looking out at the sky. All of the sudden, all these time hole thingy's start appearing in the sky. They were those things that Donnie needed to go back in time, so he does. He ends up back at that night, when the plane engine crashed into his room. Except he's not lured out, he stays in bed and dies. By dying, he was able to save his sisters life, his mothers life, that random guy who was dressed up as a rabbit's life, and his girlfriends life.

So yeah. I might've gotten parts of that wrong, but that's the general jiff of thigns.
Phili is my new mom, and Claudia is my child.
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

Mr. Penguin wrote:OOOOKAY.

So, the clows gets out, and, erm, did you get to the part where everyone dies? Well, yeah. At some, along with the clown, a guy dressed up as the rabbit that's haunting Donnie gets out, so Donnie shoots him. The clown freaks out, gets in the car, and rushes away. Except, while he's driving away, he hits the girlfriend. Or, I THINK he hits her. Well, either way, she dies. Of course Donnie is heartbroken, becuse he lost his girlfriend, and he's probably going to jail for killing a guy. Well, while this is all going on, his little sister and mother are loading the plane to go to the dance competition in California. However, there is a problem with the plane that they're on, and it crashes. Everyone on the plane dies. This is where it might get confusing. Remember, at the beginning, when the plane engine crashed into his room? And remember how they couldn't identify what plane it was from? That was because it was from the future, specifically from the plane that the mother and daughter were on. Donnie was lured out of the house that night because the rabbit dude was trying to show him what would happen if he survived. When he was telling him that the world would end, he meant that HIS (Donnie's) world would end. So, at the end, they show Donnie sitting on the roof of a car, looking out at the sky. All of the sudden, all these time hole thingy's start appearing in the sky. They were those things that Donnie needed to go back in time, so he does. He ends up back at that night, when the plane engine crashed into his room. Except he's not lured out, he stays in bed and dies. By dying, he was able to save his sisters life, his mothers life, that random guy who was dressed up as a rabbit's life, and his girlfriends life.

So yeah. I might've gotten parts of that wrong, but that's the general jiff of thigns.
wow, that's confusing. I think i even remember this film, couldn't see the beginning so i didn't really get the point.
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Mr. Penguin wrote:OOOOKAY.

Not that confusing really.
<center>
Byzzy wrote:i'm leaving this forum for good
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

*The joke's on you, dumbass!*</center>