Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Re: The TNS Toilet

Post by Mitchell »

Motorcycle driving lessons are epic at night!
SickofEveryone
Chuck
First name: Al
Instrument 2: Drums and Harmonica
Instrument 3: Bass and Piano

Post by SickofEveryone »

cladam41 wrote:
SickofEveryone wrote:
cladam41 wrote::sosad: poop day
Huh?
everything sucks about this day
Ah, my day is pretty shitty too.
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by HugoDisasters »

blackhawk1105 wrote:Motorcycle driving lessons are epic at night!
Sounds kind of epic, tell us more about it.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Ah, Scotland does have a odd way of naming things. Hurricane Bawbag. Funny shit happened today.
[donate][/donate]
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Post by sumfan4 »

SickofEveryone wrote:
sumfan4 wrote:Someone should bring back the Song VS Song thread. I can't cuz I think I posted in it last lol.
....Fine, I'll do it! :silly:
I saw that recent topic and creamed so hard! Thank you!! :D :2cool4u:
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

Snowing. Oh and it's dark outside. Been so for about an hour.
SickofEveryone
Chuck

Post by SickofEveryone »

Hey TNS main page where it says Recent Forms is really messing up for me, anyone else have this problem?
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

It's coz a bunch of posts went missing... Will be fine once they've been replaced by other posts.
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

I've read an article that the US have plans of invading Iran, and the Chinese and the Russians stated that they will protect Iran even if it will bring the third world war ... or at least it appeared in the newspapers around here, and people get pretty freaked out when an information of this kind gets to the public
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer

Post by Mitchell »

FuckT41182 wrote:I've read an article that the US have plans of invading Iran, and the Chinese and the Russians stated that they will protect Iran even if it will bring the third world war ... or at least it appeared in the newspapers around here, and people get pretty freaked out when an information of this kind gets to the public
Slovakian newspapers are retarded.. The americans will think twice before they attack those retards.
And not even the chinese and russians are dumb enough to start WW3 over that shithole of a country.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

blackhawk1105 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:I've read an article that the US have plans of invading Iran, and the Chinese and the Russians stated that they will protect Iran even if it will bring the third world war ... or at least it appeared in the newspapers around here, and people get pretty freaked out when an information of this kind gets to the public
Slovakian newspapers are retarded.. The americans will think twice before they attack those retards.
And not even the chinese and russians are dumb enough to start WW3 over that shithole of a country.
well, you're seeing what isn't there, our newspapers are only evaluating possibilities and write what has been said, they didn't write the World War 3 will happen, but they only wrote that other countries just might not like this American invasions, or, how they like to call it, liberations ... I don't know, I'm not really looking into it cause if a war comes I don't give a fuck, it's pretty much shit here anyway, but I guess that China and Russians have some kind of a pact with Iran that says that in the times of invasion of their country, those two must help them, but that's just a wild guess, as I don't give a shit ... and China is kinda crazy anyway, at least their leader is, but it isn't unusual, the communists has always been willing to sacrifice anything, to pay any prize

and your criticism towards our newspapers made me check out the other ones, and I found the same thing, and it also supports my theory, "China evidently purchases large quantities of oil from Iran. China is Iran’s biggest trading partner totaling $30 billion. Voice-of-America has reported that according to Chinese customs data, this year (2011) Iran could become China’s 2nd largest crude oil supplier."

I mean, it's not exactly a pact, but it would be from political reasons, as China probably knows that a government in favor of the US in Iran would mean a change of the directions of the roads of OIL, which would drastically divert from the east to the west

but, I pretty much agree with you, either the US will let it go and not attack for fear of being annihilated by China, or China will say one big fuck you to Iran and let go the oil, or they will just go 50/50
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer

Post by Mitchell »

FuckT41182 wrote:and China is kinda crazy anyway, at least their leader is
Just wait till putin gets back.. that guy is insane. the idiot blamed Clinton for causing the russians to riot
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

blackhawk1105 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:and China is kinda crazy anyway, at least their leader is
Just wait till putin gets back.. that guy is insane. the idiot blamed Clinton for causing the russians to riot
well, I don't wanna sound paranoid, but if at least one of the conspiracy theories is right, than America sure knows how to work quietly, although I also doubt that the US would have anything to do with that, but I keep an open mind, as I'm sure there are Russians working in the US, and there are Americans working in the Russia, they're called spies, and they've build quite a railroad from US to Russia and vice versa

politics is a hard theme to discuss, as the deception is the only tactics they use, the "facts" we get from the press, TV, news, it's all bullshit, well executed brain washing process
Jables
Chuck
First name: Jables
360 Gamer Tag: The Sinful Baby
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Bouzouki

Post by Jables »

FuckT41182 wrote:politics is a hard theme to discuss, as the deception is the only tactics they use, the "facts" we get from the press, TV, news, it's all bullshit, well executed brain washing process
That's just what they want you to think...
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Dr. Cliterus of Ponty wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:politics is a hard theme to discuss, as the deception is the only tactics they use, the "facts" we get from the press, TV, news, it's all bullshit, well executed brain washing process
That's just what they want you to think...
??? what ? they want you to think that they're brain washing you but they're not actually doing it ? XD
SickofEveryone
Chuck

Post by SickofEveryone »

I just stick with...Fuck politics.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

I used to think that was the best, just not give a fuck, now I kinda think that by keeping that attitude, guilt will fallen upon me, cause ignorance makes us all guilty, and if the WW3 comes and we all die it will be our fault, cause it's could've been stopped ...

many people think that it is impossible, that no man would want another world war, but I think the opposite, for many years since the WWII there is evidence of the US or Russians trying to develop the effective weapons, chemical weapons or seismic activity stuff(not proven, but rumored) ... why would they race for the best weapons and war technology, if they themselves didn't believe in the possibility of a WW ?
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Sigfried
AKA: NEEERD
Instrument 1: Guitar hero
Last.fm Username: daddyissues
Twitter: @Piersmorgan

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

FuckT41182 wrote:I used to think that was the best, just not give a fuck, now I kinda think that by keeping that attitude, guilt will fallen upon me, cause ignorance makes us all guilty, and if the WW3 comes and we all die it will be our fault, cause it's could've been stopped ...

many people think that it is impossible, that no man would want another world war, but I think the opposite, for many years since the WWII there is evidence of the US or Russians trying to develop the effective weapons, chemical weapons or seismic activity stuff(not proven, but rumored) ... why would they race for the best weapons and war technology, if they themselves didn't believe in the possibility of a WW ?
you are extremely political man.....
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

cladam41 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:I used to think that was the best, just not give a fuck, now I kinda think that by keeping that attitude, guilt will fallen upon me, cause ignorance makes us all guilty, and if the WW3 comes and we all die it will be our fault, cause it's could've been stopped ...

you are extremely political man.....
when my grandma buys her medication, there's barely left enough money from her pension to buy bread, the old people in nursing houses have to pay for the services, although they have no money to do so, so if their children are dickheads or unemployed, than people who have worked their whole lives will be kicked out or forced to work again, no matter if they're 89 or 98 years old ... minimum wage here is 300 euro or so, and the prizes here are HIGHER than they are in England or USA ...

wouldn't you be political ?