P90X!

Whatever you want to talk about!
Jeremy Kill
Re: P90X!

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Eat small portions, but eat often. Your body will be metabolizing the food you eat all day and won't have to store it as fat. That's how Ryan Reynolds got so ripped, haha!

Anyway, as for the boozing thing, I always have a poor workout after a weekend bender. I've never been out drinking for more than one night in a row until late of last year. I have a three day bender ahead of me starting tonight, haha... but on Monday I will start the training. I'll tell everyone about it on Facebook and Twitter so I have incentive not to quit and have everyone laugh at me or think I'm a quitter! :2cool4u:

This weekend I enjoy my last few brewskis.
omgadam
First name: Adam

Post by omgadam »

Jeremy Kill wrote:Eat small portions, but eat often. Your body will be metabolizing the food you eat all day and won't have to store it as fat. That's how Ryan Reynolds got so ripped, haha!

Anyway, as for the boozing thing, I always have a poor workout after a weekend bender. I've never been out drinking for more than one night in a row until late of last year. I have a three day bender ahead of me starting tonight, haha... but on Monday I will start the training. I'll tell everyone about it on Facebook and Twitter so I have incentive not to quit and have everyone laugh at me or think I'm a quitter! :2cool4u:

This weekend I enjoy my last few brewskis.
Have fun and good luck! And yea eating more smaller meals is a great idea. I eat 6 meals, each of which averages to around 300 calories, I'm not to adamant about the precision though, just try to control my portions.

Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Well, I got through the first week pretty much. I'm going to do X Stretch tomorrow instead of just resting. It's a really fun workout! I like how every day is different; it keeps things interesting. I felt like dying on the Plyometrics day though as I hardly did cardio when I worked out before. I don't want to sound like I'm advertising the product, but seriously, my favorite part is getting to drink the P90X Recovery Drink afterwards. I read some reviews how the taste changed and people find it more gross than before, but I don't mind it.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

I only got 30 days in before I got side tracked! I just restarted today though, pushing for the full program this time!

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg61 ... /30Day.jpg[/imgwidth]

EDIT: This was back in June. I'm morbidly obese now!
SickofEveryone
Chuck
First name: Al
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Drums and Harmonica
Instrument 3: Bass and Piano

Post by SickofEveryone »

Jeremy Kill wrote:I only got 30 days in before I got side tracked! I just restarted today though, pushing for the full program this time!

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg61 ... /30Day.jpg[/imgwidth]

EDIT: This was back in June. I'm morbidly obese now!
You are not nearly at all any obese.
Though, I need to get back to my daily workout, I've been so busy, but's to thanksgiving break I have a wonderful week. :2cool4u:
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

I've never really been interested in the whole muscle building thing. I used to be fat with my weight at around 14-15st and I started to getting more cardio exercise which simply me just taking an hour's walk around my lovely (hahaha) town of Whitburn sometime last year and now I'm scaling in at 10st 4lbs.

So my diet was basically, eat less shit and move more.
[donate][/donate]
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Yeah I'm not into body building or getting Arnold (Ahh-nold) big. I just want to have good overall fitness and muscle tone. My dad used to lift weights and he had abs, but then he got fat after he married and had kids. I just want to avoid that!