Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Re: The TNS Toilet

Post by Mitchell »

That epic moment when you realize your final starts at 3pm instead of 9am :D:D:D:D
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Post by sumfan4 »

cladam41 wrote:so, i put up all of sum 41's album covers on the door to this classroom....I wouldnt say i EXPECTED the teacher to take them down. But i wasnt really suprised....I expected it to be from the graphic image on DTLI?, or maybe the words " BLOODY MURDER".....so, i asked him. Turns out he took them all down- because the HHOP dude was in his underwear!! and that was the only reason. americans.......-____-
WTF was the point of putting them up in the first place? So you could look like a tool?
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Sigfried
AKA: NEEERD
Instrument 1: Guitar hero
Last.fm Username: daddyissues
Twitter: @Piersmorgan

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

sumfan4 wrote:
cladam41 wrote:so, i put up all of sum 41's album covers on the door to this classroom....I wouldnt say i EXPECTED the teacher to take them down. But i wasnt really suprised....I expected it to be from the graphic image on DTLI?, or maybe the words " BLOODY MURDER".....so, i asked him. Turns out he took them all down- because the HHOP dude was in his underwear!! and that was the only reason. americans.......-____-
WTF was the point of putting them up in the first place? So you could look like a tool?
well, if you know me....you'd know that i am THE biggest......tool, loser, poser, wannabe, fatass, poser, loser, fat tool, and a wannabe. Thats me. :happy: ................................... :balling: :balling: :balling: :balling:
Jables
Chuck
First name: Jables
360 Gamer Tag: The Sinful Baby
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Bouzouki

Post by Jables »

cladam41 wrote:
sumfan4 wrote:
well, if you know me....you'd know that i am THE biggest......tool, loser, poser, wannabe, fatass, poser, loser, fat tool, and a wannabe. Thats me. :happy: ................................... :balling: :balling: :balling: :balling:
I thought it was a majestic act of fandom :2cool4u:
Last edited by Jables on Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sumfan4
Jessica Kill

Post by sumfan4 »

Dr. Cliterus of Ponty wrote:
cladam41 wrote:
sumfan4 wrote:
It's only acceptable if he's 12 years old or under. Otherwise, he looks like a total douche. Sorry but it's true dude.
Last edited by sumfan4 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

sumfan4 wrote:
cladam41 wrote:
sumfan4 wrote:
It's only acceptable if he's 12 years old or under. Otherwise, he looks like a total douche. Sorry but it's true dude.
oh yea....i forgot the word "douche"......im that too.
a big. stinky. poop.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer

Post by Mitchell »

sumfan4 wrote:
cladam41 wrote:
sumfan4 wrote:
Bragging about getting stoned in 25% of your posts = being a total douche
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

blackhawk1105 wrote:
sumfan4 wrote:
cladam41 wrote:
sumfan4 wrote:
:ohshiz: oh no he didnt!!!!!
SickofEveryone
Chuck
First name: Al
Instrument 2: Drums and Harmonica
Instrument 3: Bass and Piano

Post by SickofEveryone »

I hate daylight savings...I refuse to turn my clocks back..
sumfan4
Jessica Kill

Post by sumfan4 »

cladam41 wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:
sumfan4 wrote:
cladam41 wrote:
sumfan4 wrote:
So is bragging about getting drunk! And you do that, soooo...
...and yes I am stoned right now, so it's in 26% of my posts. (winky-face, open-smile smiley)
ÜBERCUNT
Does This Look Infected?

Post by ÜBERCUNT »

sumfan4 wrote:
cladam41 wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:
sumfan4 wrote:
cladam41 wrote:
sumfan4 wrote:
So is bragging about getting drunk! And you do that, soooo...
...and yes I am stoned right now, so it's in 26% of my posts. (winky-face, open-smile smiley)
:ohshiz: ARE YOU GONNA TAKE THAT BLACKHAWK? ARE YOU GONNA TAKE THAT!?!?!?!?!
sumfan4
Jessica Kill

Post by sumfan4 »

^^^ I'm starting a new one, that was too long.

...and yes he is.
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

Some Sums iPhone lockscreens ive made

Click to view the fullsize image.http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3281/uhbg.png[/imgwidth]

Click to view the fullsize image.http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/5502/41bg.png[/imgwidth]
Last edited by Resident Skumfuk on Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RileSum
Billy Spleen
First name: Riley
Instrument 2: Guitar Hero Guitar

Post by RileSum »

Resident Skumfuk wrote:Some Sums iPhone lockscreens ive made

Click to view the fullsize image.http://us.mg4.mail.yahoo.com/ya/downloa ... x&inline=1[/imgwidth]

Click to view the fullsize image.http://us.mg4.mail.yahoo.com/ya/downloa ... x&inline=1[/imgwidth]
Wont's let me see them :sosad:
I want to fly, Can you take me far away, Give me a star to reach for, Tell me what it takes, And I’ll go so high, I’ll go so high, My feet won’t touch the ground, its my wings, That pull the strings, I bought these dreams, That all fall down
lisaNL
Chuck
First name: Lisa
Instrument 2: the remote control
Last.fm Username: lisaNL

Post by lisaNL »

Does anyone know where I can download the sheet music of paranoid android by radiohead for free? I can't find it anywhere -__-
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer

Post by Mitchell »

lisaNL wrote:Does anyone know where I can download the sheet music of paranoid android by radiohead for free? I can't find it anywhere -__-
I don't know where you can download it but the library in my town has an entire section dedicated to sheet music.. you might wanna check the library in your town
lisaNL
Chuck
First name: Lisa
Instrument 2: the remote control
Last.fm Username: lisaNL

Post by lisaNL »

blackhawk1105 wrote:
lisaNL wrote:Does anyone know where I can download the sheet music of paranoid android by radiohead for free? I can't find it anywhere -__-
I don't know where you can download it but the library in my town has an entire section dedicated to sheet music.. you might wanna check the library in your town
Good idea! I'll do that :)
SickofEveryone
Chuck

Post by SickofEveryone »

I found it, but no free. The chords are though.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer

Post by Mitchell »

Resident Skumfuk wrote:Some Sums iPhone lockscreens ive made

Click to view the fullsize image.http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3281/uhbg.png[/imgwidth]

Click to view the fullsize image.http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/5502/41bg.png[/imgwidth]
That's sick! You gotta send me the first one!

Finished my final in 15 minutes(I was given 1.5 hours) :D
SickofEveryone
Chuck

Post by SickofEveryone »

^Looks sweet!

I'm looking for a store that has AVA in stock still...fuck..