Avril Lavigne

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
Susanne
Goon

Re: Avril Lavigne

Post by Susanne »

I kinda like that song but for some reason Avril's voice just tends to annoy me.
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

I loved the original of that song... I don't mind Avril's voice I just hate all the effects.
SickofEveryone
Chuck
First name: Al
Instrument 2: Drums and Harmonica
Instrument 3: Bass and Piano

Post by SickofEveryone »

Shelley41 wrote:Bathtub?

Really?

Lame.
:hehe:
Hideo_Kuze
Billy Spleen

Post by Hideo_Kuze »

Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

[donate][/donate]
Heather
First name: Heather
Instrument 2: guitar
Twitter: @HMac41

Post by Heather »

was wondering when someone would post about it. Didn't know if I should or not. hate it happened to her
Hideo_Kuze
Billy Spleen

Post by Hideo_Kuze »

her beautiful face :balling:
SickofEveryone
Chuck
First name: Al
Instrument 2: Drums and Harmonica
Instrument 3: Bass and Piano

Post by SickofEveryone »

Thats fucked up. Fucking assholes. Avril needs a body guard.
lisaNL
Chuck
First name: Lisa
Instrument 2: the remote control
Last.fm Username: lisaNL

Post by lisaNL »

SickofEveryone wrote:Thats fucked up. Fucking assholes. Avril needs a body guard.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

I don't give two shits about Avril, kind of think she's become one of the whores of the pop industry, but fuck, beating up a woman, I would kill every man who beats up a woman, and also, 5 on 1(I don't count Avril as a one that could fight back), is a fucking stupidity, one day they will find two men who will beat all five of them hard as fuck, I've seen that a thousand times, been involved a few times as well
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Stef
Walking Disaster
First name: Stef
Instrument 2: Drums

Post by Stef »

FuckT41182 wrote:I don't give two shits about Avril, kind of think she's become one of the whores of the pop industry, but fuck, beating up a woman, I would kill every man who beats up a woman, and also, 5 on 1(I don't count Avril as a one that could fight back), is a fucking stupidity, one day they will find two men who will beat all five of them hard as fuck, I've seen that a thousand times, been involved a few times as well

So you give three shits about her?

Some days it just gets so hard
And I don’t wanna slip away.
Jeremy Kill
Avril Lavigne

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Yikes, that's pretty crazy.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

FuckT41182 wrote:I don't give two shits about Avril, kind of think she's become one of the whores of the pop industry, but fuck, beating up a woman, I would kill every man who beats up a woman, and also, 5 on 1(I don't count Avril as a one that could fight back), is a fucking stupidity, one day they will find two men who will beat all five of them hard as fuck, I've seen that a thousand times, been involved a few times as well
pulling hair and scratches on her face, sounds like a girl fight to me
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Druska wrote:
well, than that is the biggest bullshit ever, that is the only question in the world I have no answer for, what should a man do when a girl attacks him ? You can't fight back, I think I'd pay a big fat strong girl to back me up, that would be the right solution
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
MetalMilitant41
King of Contradiction
First name: Ed
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Mississipi Saxophone

Post by MetalMilitant41 »

Quite frankly, I'd kick the bitch's ass, fuck the fact she's female, if anyone attacks me they get what they deserve. Self defense, immobilize your opponent no matter who they are.
Last edited by MetalMilitant41 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm Mitchell's Noob aka blackhawk1105! Hehe
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

MetalMilitant41 wrote:Quite frankly, I'd kick the bitch's ass, fuck the fact she's female, if anyone attacks me they get what they deserve. Self defense, immobilize your opponent no matter who they are.
maybe that's a fucking definition, but there is also one that says YOU CAN'T FUCKING BEAT GIRLS

at least I couldn't do it ...
MetalMilitant41
King of Contradiction
First name: Ed
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Mississipi Saxophone

Post by MetalMilitant41 »

Yes, you can't hit anyone with no reason to, but it shouldn't make a difference if you defend yourself against the opposite sex, especially if you're a guy. However a man hitting a woman is considered to be wrong in the western world no matter what the majority of the time. You can be prosecuted both ways if a man hit's a woman or a woman hit's a man, but sometimes it's unfair on the man because of what society deems to be socially right. And that's wrong. IT SHOULD BE EVERYONE'S RIGHT TO DEFEND YOURSELF FROM THE OPPOSITE SEX IN SELF DEFENSE. It should be right for a man to defend himself from a woman, meaning if he has to hit her to immobilize her then so be it.
Last edited by MetalMilitant41 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I'm Mitchell's Noob aka blackhawk1105! Hehe
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

well, we here are real men, we don't feel a woman's punch any more than landing of a fly on our body

hence we don't fight back, even if the girls is as stupid as Paris Hilton or Avril Lavigne
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Druska wrote:
well, than that is the biggest bullshit ever, that is the only question in the world I have no answer for, what should a man do when a girl attacks him ? You can't fight back, I think I'd pay a big fat strong girl to back me up, that would be the right solution
why ?i was talking about avril injuries, i'm a girl and guys don't usually fight like that , perhaps her bf has another kind of injuries...
as for your question, i really don't know ...i'm not a fighter, i've never been directly involved in a fight, does pushing a girl in a disco and then telling her midget bf to fuck off count?
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Druska wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Druska wrote:
why ?i was talking about avril injuries, i'm a girl and guys don't usually fight like that , perhaps her bf has another kind of injuries...
as for your question, i really don't know ...i'm not a fighter, i've never been directly involved in a fight, does pushing a girl in a disco and then telling her midget bf to fuck off count?
sry, this reaction was meant for metal millitant above, I agree with you that Avril was probably attacked by a girl, or by someone like Justin Bieber, he would scratch and and pull hair for sho! :winkwink: