55%
they will not make more albums
13%

Total votes: 38

LTS
Underclass Zero
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by LTS »

Phili wrote:Cone seems really excited about this album. He won't leave, and Steve won't leave because he's Deryck's best friend. I think Steve is the least excited out of all of them, but maybe that will change once he gets his energy back.

I believe that Sum 41 has a lot more albums in them, and this isn't me being overly hopeful or blind or anything. I just think they have a lot more albums in them, I think they all love music, and I think they're all good friends. I can't see anything destructive in that. And if you had seen "Sum 41: Underclass Heroes", you would know that they're still having a lot of fun.
yeah. I agree

one thing they should do is start a unique staqe act.
Like back in teh day.... Steve would drum with his sticks lit on fire....
and they would do there little dance omg that was funny....

they need to do something really memorable
One of a Kind of Something
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

Luke The Spook (sLither) wrote:
Phili wrote:Cone seems really excited about this album. He won't leave, and Steve won't leave because he's Deryck's best friend. I think Steve is the least excited out of all of them, but maybe that will change once he gets his energy back.

I believe that Sum 41 has a lot more albums in them, and this isn't me being overly hopeful or blind or anything. I just think they have a lot more albums in them, I think they all love music, and I think they're all good friends. I can't see anything destructive in that. And if you had seen "Sum 41: Underclass Heroes", you would know that they're still having a lot of fun.
yeah. I agree

one thing they should do is start a unique staqe act.
Like back in teh day.... Steve would drum with his sticks lit on fire....
and they would do there little dance omg that was funny....

they need to do something really memorable
Totally agreed!
spider-man
Hooch

Post by spider-man »

yeah and also not say the same thing thing every show :roll: and maybe a different setlist sometimes