Whatever you want to talk about!
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Re: Am I A Bad Person

Post by Gregorovich »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Gregorovich wrote:Not to be racist or anything, but China is one of the only countries in the world where this would happen. It's just the most horrible place.
you're wrong here, I've read about similar cases in at least two other countries ...
I said one of the only countries. I was just making the point that, again not be racist, China really is quite a horrible place.

Why can't the world be like Norway? Snowy and awesome and full of Vikings :happy:
fuck this signature nonsense
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Gregorovich wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Gregorovich wrote:Not to be racist or anything, but China is one of the only countries in the world where this would happen. It's just the most horrible place.
you're wrong here, I've read about similar cases in at least two other countries ...
I said one of the only countries. I was just making the point that, again not be racist, China really is quite a horrible place.

Why can't the world be like Norway? Snowy and awesome and full of Vikings :happy:
well, weren't Vikings those warriors who would never give up and rather die than to loose ?

and one man shot 90 people in Norway, if the country was full of Vikings, at least one Viking would be there to try to stop him, jump at him at the risk of his own life, at least that's the way I see Vikings, I might be wrong though ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

well, the little girl died, now every one of the fuckers who passed by should be held responsible for murder !
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Gregorovich wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:

well, weren't Vikings those warriors who would never give up and rather die than to loose ?

and one man shot 90 people in Norway, if the country was full of Vikings, at least one Viking would be there to try to stop him, jump at him at the risk of his own life, at least that's the way I see Vikings, I might be wrong though ...
One guy actually did..
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

blackhawk1105 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Gregorovich wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:

One guy actually did..
than there sure was at least one Viking ! too bad the one with a gun was hiding somewhere though...
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero

Post by Gregorovich »

FuckT41182 wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Gregorovich wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:

One guy actually did..
than there sure was at least one Viking ! too bad the one with a gun was hiding somewhere though...
We're talking about a single madman in Norway, versus a civilisation of madmen in China.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

every country has fucked up things, they kill bull for fun in spain, there's the mafia problem in italia,greece is really fucked up right now and so on
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero

Post by Gregorovich »

Druska wrote:every country has fucked up things, they kill bull for fun in spain, there's the mafia problem in italia,greece is really fucked up right now and so on
But this is the general public we're talking about in China. Not a select group of people. If it were a certain group that did this then it wouldn't be so disgusting.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Gregorovich wrote:
Druska wrote:every country has fucked up things, they kill bull for fun in spain, there's the mafia problem in italia,greece is really fucked up right now and so on
But this is the general public we're talking about in China. Not a select group of people. If it were a certain group that did this then it wouldn't be so disgusting.
and what I try to tell you is that general public is fucked up in every country, not only in China ...

and it's all about prejudice, one woman did help the girl, so they're not all fucked, just the majority of them ...
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero

Post by Gregorovich »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Gregorovich wrote:
and what I try to tell you is that general public is fucked up in every country, not only in China ...

and it's all about prejudice, one woman did help the girl, so they're not all fucked, just the majority of them ...
Did you see how many people walked past? Such a thing would happen in very few other developing countries. My best friend is from China and he says this sort of thing happens all the time there.
Stef
Walking Disaster
First name: Stef
Instrument 2: Drums

Post by Stef »

I saw 2 bikers crash in to each other.

Nobody stopped, expect me.

So Belgium is a really bad country..

Some days it just gets so hard
And I don’t wanna slip away.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Gregorovich wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Gregorovich wrote:

Did you see how many people walked past? Such a thing would happen in very few other developing countries. My best friend is from China and he says this sort of thing happens all the time there.
I don't know, I certainly do know about more cases in more countries, but I just don't have all the sources now, don't wanna look them up as well, so I don't care, only China is a fucked up country whatever XD
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by HugoDisasters »

Stef wrote:I saw 2 bikers crash in to each other.

Is it?

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
Stef
Walking Disaster
First name: Stef
Instrument 2: Drums

Post by Stef »

HugoDisasters wrote:
Stef wrote:I saw 2 bikers crash in to each other.

Is it?
It seems if I follow some people's thoughts.. 10 people don't make the country bad.

Some days it just gets so hard
And I don’t wanna slip away.