Why, Girls, Why You So Stupid ?

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Why, Girls, Why You So Stupid ?

Post by FuckT41182 »

so, yes, The Hives are one of the best new live bands these days, no slow songs to waste time, it was a real rock 'n roll show and nobody can say otherwise, not even fucking old punk rockers would say otherwise ...

on the other hand, when 30 Seconds To Mars called themselves a rock 'n roll band, half of the crowd were laughing or crying, cause 13 year old girls started screaming so loud that I thought it will kill me ...

so, I really don't have anything against 30STM, their first album isn't bad and I also like Jared's movies, but he should kill half of his fans ... why ??

because those fucked up girls got totally in the front and ignored every band, they even ignored 30STM, they only wanted to see Jared, that's probably why they were showing off lyrics, so that the girls could sing sometime ...

I was so fucking pissed off, Brian Fallon got on stage, and the fucking girls in the front were totally ignoring him, one was even sleeping ... they took the best places in the front and they didn't care about any other band than their fucking 30STM, although, fuck, The Gaslight Anthem were great, Flogging Molly were fucking funny and awesome as well and Gogol Bordello was fun as fuck, so fucking awesome ... but they didn't like any of that ...

The Hives were good enough to make it bigger, but some of the girls still didn't seem to appreciate their effort, but they rocked so fucking hard, definitely better than the new Sum 41 shows imo ...

so, I have nothing against 30STM, but if they love rock 'n roll music as they say, than they should stop going to the rock 'n roll festivals

every band playing before 30STM was actually better, and if a drunk brain was to judge, it would say that The Hives were 10x better than 30STM, and if a rational man should judge, than The Hives were 20x better than 30STM ..

I would never say that one day I'll be on a show that is very similar to Justin Bieber's concerts, and I was, fuck, it was so irritating, I still have an image of Brian Fallon singing only to people more in the back, so unappreciated, fuck ...

so although I don't hate 30STM, I would pour gas on their fans and light them, wouldn't be surprised if Jared wanted to do the same, I liked it when he told them to shut the fuck up, they took it as a joke, but I don't think it was XD
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Madjid

Re: Why, Girls, Why You So Stupid ?

Post by Madjid »

I didn' read a single word.
...But....OWNED!

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

30 Seconds To Mars are a good band. I just wouldn't go to their live show. I would be bored for most of it.
[donate][/donate]
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

I saw 30 Seconds To Mars at Download in 2007, so luckily there weren't any screaming 14 year old girls there.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

they were all over the place here, I was in the first row for all the bands before 30STM, after The Hives I went to see Skindred to the B stage, they were fucking awesome, crazy crowd as fuck, pogo dancing ;)

and I also like 30STM, I listened to their first two albums and I was like, it's good, I liked that, the other ones are too electronic for me though, but I don't judge it if that's the way they wanna go ...

so after Skindred I came back to 30STM, they were already playing, girls were already screaming :balling: and we got in the back to just watch the show ... than I noticed those two guys, one with a Gaslight Anthem shirt(totally thought of Bobby when I saw him) and the other guy with an Anti-Flag shirt ... I've never seen such sad eyes on a show before, they were watching the girls and the show like, fuck, no, please no ...

I wanted them to play some older songs, but they only played the new ones, and the only one(The Kill) with some real instruments in, they played acoustically ...

so it was pretty weak(Jared was sick, at least he said so before the show) ... I mean, the other bands had funny quotes and everything, like The Hives

''Can't you wait a little longer for the next song? You've been waiting for Jesus for over two thousand yeas so you can wait a little longer for us.'' but 30STM were pretty boring all the way, didn't fit there at all ...

the saddest thing is, that after this show, I'm not sure If TGA will come to Prague again ... although from what Brian was saying to the crowd, I think that he figured out that the main cause of the weak audience was 30STM, I mean, they're fans ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

My friend is right we need a shotgun with infinite ammo to kill people like the ones you say
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

They're 13-14 year old girls. Were you expecting anything else from them? The concert here was amazing and I wouldn't say that there weren't any fangirls, but there were more people who came there to show their love to this band, which they deserve. I should know, I was in the middle of them. Fangirls come with being attractive. Ever been right in front of the stage at a NIN concert? My friend nearly got her eyes scratched out. Groupies will be groupies. They have been around for a long time and will be in the future, I'm sure.

And that's why things like Twilight are popular.

You should be glad that TGA didn't have any squealing shitcake fans around them, but people who actually enjoy their MUSIC.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

don't ever see Gaslight with me though, I am one of those squealing shitcake fans.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

well, I just got pissed off when I saw some girls sleeping with their heads in their hands or looking at Brian with a lethal look, just because he's wasting time ... it was pretty obvious that they didn't want to hear no band that day, only see one person ...

and even musically, 30 STM was just about marketing, to get the girls there, cause musically, they didn't belong there either, their first two albums are good, but all the bands before were rock 'n roll and full-energy bands, while 30STM are totally different, but I wouldn't mind it if there weren't the girls, although at the end I liked it when Jared told them to shut the fuck up XD

and why should I be glad that the majority of the crowd in the front of the stage were totally ignoring TGA ??

btw: what is this triangle with a line across it? all the girls had it on their faces and hands, it was pretty funny too :)

but nothing changes the fact that The Hives are one of the best live bands out there, they were like fucking unstoppable, totally enjoying the show and having a fucking good time playing some good rock 'n roll music, they were just awesome :P

somebody needs to tell 30 STM not to ignore the good songs from the first two albums
Bobbyjames wrote:don't ever see Gaslight with me though, I am one of those squealing shitcake fans.
I wanted to write that I believe that you scream because you love the music, not because you wanna rape Brian Fallon, but I'm not sure if it would be a fact or a lie :P
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

I'm not going to lie, I would ride Brian's arse back to New Jersey.
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

Did absolutely everyone ignore TGA? I doubt it. And yes, I would be glad if the annoying fangirls ignored the band I liked and didn't scratch people's eyeballs out. And so it goes with festivals anyway, some less known bands are greeted with less enthusiasm because most of the people came to see another band. It sucks indeed, though. I do agree that the crazy fans should stick to JB concerts.
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

Did you just call The Hives new?!

gtfo my forum.
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

avolition wrote:Did absolutely everyone ignore TGA? I doubt it. And yes, I would be glad if the annoying fangirls ignored the band I liked and didn't scratch people's eyeballs out. And so it goes with festivals anyway, some less known bands are greeted with less enthusiasm because most of the people came to see another band. It sucks indeed, though. I do agree that the crazy fans should stick to JB concerts.
yeah, it's just, you know, I kind of think that 30 STM are a good band, at least the first two albums are really good, and I totally didn't think about them as about Jared only, so I think that I got fucked with cause I forgot about how good looking the guy actually is, although I have to admit that I kind of stole half of them fan girls :)

they surprised me, I wasn't thinking about it and ergo I didn't expect it ... people on festivals should really be rock 'n roll and listen to all the bands, cause really, there wasn't a bad band there on Prague City Festival, they all deserve some respect for their music, and they totally deserve so much respect for the performances they pulled off :) I fucking want people to gather and, and enjoy it all, jump and scream and cooperate with all the bands that deserve it ... that is rock 'n roll for me, giving it all you got at the shows, forever and all the time, I think that I can't stand people who only listen to like 5 bands, it's totally stupid, cause there is like billion of bands who deserve a lot more attention ...
Jake! wrote:Did you just call The Hives new?!

gtfo my forum.
they're pretty new to me, they still look pretty young, I kind of think as new of everything that came after 1990 ...
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

:confusion:
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Post by sumfan4 »

Yeah I wasn't even aware The Hives were still around.
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

FuckT41182 wrote: yeah, it's just, you know, I kind of think that 30 STM are a good band, at least the first two albums are really good, and I totally didn't think about them as about Jared only, so I think that I got fucked with cause I forgot about how good looking the guy actually is, although I have to admit that I kind of stole half of them fan girls :)

they surprised me, I wasn't thinking about it and ergo I didn't expect it ... people on festivals should really be rock 'n roll and listen to all the bands, cause really, there wasn't a bad band there on Prague City Festival, they all deserve some respect for their music, and they totally deserve so much respect for the performances they pulled off :) I fucking want people to gather and, and enjoy it all, jump and scream and cooperate with all the bands that deserve it ... that is rock 'n roll for me, giving it all you got at the shows, forever and all the time, I think that I can't stand people who only listen to like 5 bands, it's totally stupid, cause there is like billion of bands who deserve a lot more attention ...
This is true. When you payed to visit a festival you basically payed to listen to all of the bands, so it's kind of pointless to pay for something and not give it a chance. I'd get it if the genres represented were really different or something... Oh well, their loss I guess.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

avolition wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote: yeah, it's just, you know, I kind of think that 30 STM are a good band, at least the first two albums are really good, and I totally didn't think about them as about Jared only, so I think that I got fucked with cause I forgot about how good looking the guy actually is, although I have to admit that I kind of stole half of them fan girls :)

This is true. When you payed to visit a festival you basically payed to listen to all of the bands, so it's kind of pointless to pay for something and not give it a chance. I'd get it if the genres represented were really different or something... Oh well, their loss I guess.
yeah ;)
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Post by gejmik »

When I looked up for a videos from other 30stm shows then I think that Prague crowd was worse then some others... Not everywhere are so many creepy little girl fans. I mean.. what the fuck.. before Closer to The Edge Jared told the audience that everyone from the 2nd zone can come closer to the 1st zone and oh my god, only like 20 people understood him and went over a railing. It was so funny and sad at the same time. These aren't fans of 30stm but 'fans' of Jared. They wanna marry him and whatever, they're willing to pay 40 euro just to see him and scream 'I Luv ya, will you marry meeee?' and just standing there in a first row over all the other bands and sleeping. That's reason why some bands just never come back next time. The Gaslight Anthem played so great songs and some girls in a first row were just sitting there, almost sleeping and didn't give a fuck about it. Guys travelled half world just to see something like that? I don't think so, and I will be surprised if they'll come back to Czech Republic.

I like 30stm music, I REALLY DO. Even some songs from the new album, but I just can't get over some of those fans. I'd be so glad if they came to Rock for people since it's a huge festival which lil' girls can't afford and enjoy the fucking show. Cause the show 2 days ago I didn't enjoy because of them.

edit. my longest post on TNS is about 13 years old girl fans. Sad.
Last edited by gejmik on Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
dff_punk
Bunkface
Instrument 2: vocals
Last.fm Username: dff_punk
Twitter: dff_punk

Post by dff_punk »

I experienced something similar at a MCR concert during The Black Parade era here in Slovakia. Everyone was just screaming, crying and a little bit of jumping. I was solo-moshing to the fast songs, haha.

Oh and I really don't get what's so great about Jared Leto's looks. A lot of girls I know are mad about him, but his face really annoys me.
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Post by gejmik »

dff_punk wrote:I experienced something similar at a MCR concert during The Black Parade era here in Slovakia. Everyone was just screaming, crying and a little bit of jumping. I was solo-moshing to the fast songs, haha.

Oh and I really don't get what's so great about Jared Leto's looks. A lot of girls I know are mad about him, but his face really annoys me.
I like Jared, but I do hate his fans. He's cool.