First name: Jables
360 Gamer Tag: The Sinful Baby
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Bouzouki

Re: Tattoo's???

Post by Jables »

Angel With The Dirt Face wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:I would like to get a tattoo. Not sure if it would ever be Sum 41 related though. I thought that the "41" on the arm would be cool before, but I'm not sure if I'm that big of a fan anymore to do that. The thing with Sum 41 is that they don't have a lot of symbols that can be easily tattooed. Take Green Day for example, they have the heart grenade and that dude with the lightning bolt... even that flower from Kerplunk or whatever, I forget the album. Sum 41 just has the Sacred Heart from Underclass Hero or the 41!

Would anyone get a flaming horseshoe with dragon wings? :smug:
i get what you mean, sum 41 have vertually nothing kool tattoo wise!
What about each of the band member's faces, two on your front, two on your back? :2cool4u:
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

Jeremy Kill wrote:I would like to get a tattoo. Not sure if it would ever be Sum 41 related though. I thought that the "41" on the arm would be cool before, but I'm not sure if I'm that big of a fan anymore to do that. The thing with Sum 41 is that they don't have a lot of symbols that can be easily tattooed. Take Green Day for example, they have the heart grenade and that dude with the lightning bolt... even that flower from Kerplunk or whatever, I forget the album. Sum 41 just has the Sacred Heart from Underclass Hero or the 41!

What about the flaming skeleton from AKNF?
fuck this signature nonsense
Gutter Dreams
First name: Sarah
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: sarrrwhite

Post by Gutter Dreams »

if I were to ever get a Sum41 tattoo it would probably just be lyrics
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by HugoDisasters »

Gregorovich wrote: What about the flaming skeleton from AKNF?
That would be awesome :2cool4u:

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Post by gejmik »

I really like that "walking disaster" tattoo http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg3pc ... o1_500.png I think I'm gonna end up with this on my arm someday.
kILLDR3n
Ma Poubelle
First name: Derek

Post by kILLDR3n »

gejmik wrote:

I really like that "walking disaster" tattoo http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg3pc ... o1_500.png I think I'm gonna end up with this on my arm someday.
I'm gonna get the 41 in a couple weeks. I'll post a pic when I do.