Gob official twitter fans

Promote anything you want to here. Just nothing inappropriate please.
HappinessMachine41
Bunkface
First name: Joao

Gob official twitter fans

Post by HappinessMachine41 »

I'm sorry to do a topic just for this but I just want your help to get more followers please !

Well, i just created a twitter for Gob fans and I hope to get this big ! Please follow !!! http://www.twitter.com/GOBportugalfans

...btw i saw a twitter that still don't have much followers. Please, if you are a Sum 41 fan follow them on twitter
http://www.twitter.com/SUM41portugal
Last edited by HappinessMachine41 on Sat May 07, 2011 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pre-Screaming Bloody Murder World Tour - 17/02/2011 - Lisboa, Coliseu
Pre-Screaming Bloody Murder World Tour - 19/02/2011 - Oporto, Hard Club

'All that is said has been said'
patenttiftw
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Aarne
360 Gamer Tag: partonen2
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: Gobbed

Re: Gob official twitter fans

Post by patenttiftw »

I will not follow, sorry.

And how come it's OFFICIAL?

Anywez follow http://twitter.com/gobfansuniters the most official gob fans twitter page to date. Copycats gtfo.
HappinessMachine41
Bunkface

patenttiftw wrote:I will not follow, sorry.

And how come it's OFFICIAL?

Anywez follow http://twitter.com/gobfansuniters the most official gob fans twitter page to date. Copycats gtfo.
ok, you have your opinion and I respect. I would like you to follow, i just want to get this big but OK. I'll follow gobfansuniters

HappinessMachine41
Bunkface

Sum 41 follow us. What are you waiting for ? FOLLOW :D

Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Just a quick question, why is this in the Everybody's Got Their Problems forum. Moving this to promotion.
[donate][/donate]
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

This. is. so. dumb.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
HappinessMachine41
Bunkface

Once Upon a Time... wrote:This. is. so. dumb.
shut up, why the hell you keep comment my things ? Get a life

HappinessMachine41
Bunkface

Boni Boy Blue wrote:Just a quick question, why is this in the Everybody's Got Their Problems forum. Moving this to promotion.
this is a big problem. this twitter account only has 3 followers :suicide:

SBMurder
Ma Poubelle
First name: Jeff

Post by SBMurder »

HapinessMachine41 wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:Just a quick question, why is this in the Everybody's Got Their Problems forum. Moving this to promotion.
Fail
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

HapinessMachine41 wrote:
Well, I can see why. You only have 3 tweets, all of them asking people to follow you. Why would they follow an account that only asks for followers?
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

you have to give the people something that they wouldn't get anywhere else. and seeing that gobfansunite already does a good job at that, i don't see the point in making another gob fans twitter. unless Gob has a HUGE following in portugal, you might want to rethink what you've done. do you even have a website?
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
HappinessMachine41
Bunkface

2712 wrote:you have to give the people something that they wouldn't get anywhere else. and seeing that gobfansunite already does a good job at that, i don't see the point in making another gob fans twitter. unless Gob has a HUGE following in portugal, you might want to rethink what you've done. do you even have a website?
you're probably right

withchappedlips

HapinessMachine41 wrote:
I comment on things you post because I obviously am targeting you on purpose to make your time on this website the most miserable it can be. I guess I just wanted to pick on the guy who doesn't even know how to correctly spell the word "happiness", and has trouble formulating a complete sentence. That was my intention.

Maybe if you did not make posts that caught my attention, I would be less likely to comment on them. Personally, I do not remember a single other post you made, so it is somewhat comical to me that you think I am actually intentionally picking on you.

I just do not see the point of making an "official" twitter fan account, when there is already one pretty much. That is why I said that this is dumb.

I'd like to hear your response. Please, get toastier. I want to see how annoyed you can get with me. Believe me, if I wanted to intentionally make your life on here miserable, I would. I don't even remember who you are, so it is obviously completely your fault that I decide to comment on what you say.

[donate][/donate]
HappinessMachine41
Bunkface

Once Upon a Time... wrote:
HapinessMachine41 wrote:
I comment on things you post because I obviously am targeting you on purpose to make your time on this website the most miserable it can be. I guess I just wanted to pick on the guy who doesn't even know how to correctly spell the word "happiness", and has trouble formulating a complete sentence. That was my intention.

Maybe if you did not make posts that caught my attention, I would be less likely to comment on them. Personally, I do not remember a single other post you made, so it is somewhat comical to me that you think I am actually intentionally picking on you.

I just do not see the point of making an "official" twitter fan account, when there is already one pretty much. That is why I said that this is dumb.

I'd like to hear your response. Please, get toastier. I want to see how annoyed you can get with me. Believe me, if I wanted to intentionally make your life on here miserable, I would. I don't even remember who you are, so it is obviously completely your fault that I decide to comment on what you say.
You're an idiot. I just can't believe how can you be mod in a Sum 41 fansite if you're not even a Sum 41 fan. How can this be possible ? You're right about my nickname, when i joined here I didn't even saw my mistake. You can make my life miserable here but believe me I can lead with that ;) About the twitter fan account, you're probably right. It was a dumb thing for me to do. I just wanted to make sure that Gob know that they have fans in Portugal, and that's why I was asking for followers, I'm pretty sure that some people here are Portuguese like I am. And you're probably right about what I say in most of my comments. I'm an idiot looking for something to do when I'm on my computer and most of the times I don't give a crap for what I said and even if I make mistakes I don't go back to correct them. I'm like this. You like or you don't. I don't give a damn. I'd like to hear your response. btw, in portugal we don't speak english...

withchappedlips

HapinessMachine41 wrote:
You're an idiot. I just can't believe how can you be mod in a Sum 41 fansite if you're not even a Sum 41 fan. How can this be possible ? You're right about my nickname, when i joined here I didn't even saw my mistake. You can make my life miserable here but believe me I can lead with that ;) About the twitter fan account, you're probably right. It was a dumb thing for me to do. I just wanted to make sure that Gob know that they have fans in Portugal, and that's why I was asking for followers, I'm pretty sure that some people here are Portuguese like I am. And you're probably right about what I say in most of my comments. I'm an idiot looking for something to do when I'm on my computer and most of the times I don't give a crap for what I said and even if I make mistakes I don't go back to correct them. I'm like this. You like or you don't. I don't give a damn. I'd like to hear your response. btw, in portugal we don't speak english...
Please explain to me why I am an idiot. Is it because I do not like Sum 41? Last I checked, music taste is exactly what it sounds like. It is music taste. It is what sounds good to someone. I used to be a Sum 41 fan. Sorry that I grew up and my music taste changed. When I joined this website, I did like Sum 41. You are fairly new here, so you wouldn't completely be aware of everything that has happened over the past 4 years on this website, or what I have done on this website to warrant myself a spot on the staff.

I'm sure you can do so much to make my life miserable. It's obvious that you've done so much thus far, considering you're the only one of us getting upset in this situation. You're the one flipping out on me for making a simple comment. This is a forum. You're going to see people with differing opinions. I came into this topic, and saw that you were making a GOB twitter page, when there already was one in existence. For that reason, I said "wow, this is such a pointless idea..." and then, of course, you had to get all butt hurt when I decided to post my reaction to reading the thread.

I get that you are from Portugal. I get that not every single Country speaks English, and I completely understand that you are actually pretty damn good at it considering it is a secondary language for you. However, that does not change the fact that your post wasn't in complete sentences, and thus making it an easy thing for me to pick on.

I do not recommend continuing this argument, but if you insist, I will read another post of yours.

[donate][/donate]
HappinessMachine41
Bunkface

Once Upon a Time... wrote:
HapinessMachine41 wrote:
Please explain to me why I am an idiot. Is it because I do not like Sum 41? Last I checked, music taste is exactly what it sounds like. It is music taste. It is what sounds good to someone. I used to be a Sum 41 fan. Sorry that I grew up and my music taste changed. When I joined this website, I did like Sum 41. You are fairly new here, so you wouldn't completely be aware of everything that has happened over the past 4 years on this website, or what I have done on this website to warrant myself a spot on the staff.

I'm sure you can do so much to make my life miserable. It's obvious that you've done so much thus far, considering you're the only one of us getting upset in this situation. You're the one flipping out on me for making a simple comment. This is a forum. You're going to see people with differing opinions. I came into this topic, and saw that you were making a GOB twitter page, when there already was one in existence. For that reason, I said "wow, this is such a pointless idea..." and then, of course, you had to get all butt hurt when I decided to post my reaction to reading the thread.

I get that you are from Portugal. I get that not every single Country speaks English, and I completely understand that you are actually pretty damn good at it considering it is a secondary language for you. However, that does not change the fact that your post wasn't in complete sentences, and thus making it an easy thing for me to pick on.

I do not recommend continuing this argument, but if you insist, I will read another post of yours.
Well, now I see I was a pretty damn idiot to you. I said you are an idiot because you're always making fun of me and that bothers me a bit. I did not knew that you were a Sum 41 fan indeed. I was a member but I just can't remember my nickname or my password, but yeah, sure, you're right, I'm not aware of what happened here in this 4 long years... And I completely respect your taste for music but I hope you respect mine too. I love Sum 41 and every single time I hear to Sum 41 I love their music even more...
I'm not looking for get into discussions or make your life miserable or whatever. I get upset because I don't like to be bothered, that's all. About the twitter account: was just an idiot idea to get some attention from Gob and Sum 41. And when I saw that Sum 41 was following I got more excited. I will not delete the account and I'll try to get this big just to show Gob that they do have many fans in Portugal.
Thank you for the compliment. I will try to don't get upset with other people opinions, especially yours :silly: btw, tell me what is your music taste 'cause I really want to know (I hope you don't see this as a bad thing)

There is probably many mistakes up there but it's getting late and I'm not in the right mood to correct all the mistakes. Sorry for the discussion... :suicide:

Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

Love. This. Thread!
HappinessMachine41
Bunkface

With this discussion TNS is getting more attention. I'm helping this fansite getting bigger ! :hehe:

SBMurder
Ma Poubelle
First name: Jeff

Post by SBMurder »

i dont use twitter
withchappedlips

SBMurder wrote:i dont use twitter
You already posted in this thread. You didn't need to post again saying something so pointless to this thread. Please, do not post in this thread again.

[donate][/donate]