Wiki says What Am I to Say is next single.. bullshit!

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

ptido
Bunkface

Re: Wiki says What Am I to Say is next single.. bullshit!

Post by ptido »

TomiT14 wrote:Universal Music Japan announced that the album's second single, Baby You Don't Wanna Know, will be released on May 18th.

So, not sure what to think. I'll probably wait till the official announcement by the band before making any conclusions.

Oh I didn't read this.

Anyway Baby you don't wanna know was on the french radio "Oui FM" this afternoon.

So this is 99% sure now.
We must use our voices as a flag.
And make it resonate in every building, in every head.

The youth is raising up in burning cages, not just pretences.

We are the solution.

http://sum41-france.com
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

gejmik wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
hellsong41 wrote:Not dissapointed with their choice, BYDWK is a pretty cool song.
Gregorovich wrote:I see it as a driving song. They'll likely be on a road trip in the desert in those old cars.
Same here. I always imagined that if it was actually a single, it'd bear some resemblence to Green Day's music video for Holiday or something, but that would just add to the random idiots saying they're a rip off of Green Day.
If they do, I will be saying Green Day ripped off Scooter's Logical Song.
Green Day ripped off video for 21 Guns. Just saying.
in my opinion Green Day is hardly an "original" band altogether. it makes me sad that if Green Day would have come out with this album instead of sum 41, the critics would get on their hands and knees and suck billie joe's dick all the while claiming it's the best thing since the Beatles.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
hellsong41
First name: Chris

Post by hellsong41 »

2712 wrote:
gejmik wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
hellsong41 wrote:Not dissapointed with their choice, BYDWK is a pretty cool song.
Gregorovich wrote:I see it as a driving song. They'll likely be on a road trip in the desert in those old cars.
Same here. I always imagined that if it was actually a single, it'd bear some resemblence to Green Day's music video for Holiday or something, but that would just add to the random idiots saying they're a rip off of Green Day.
in my opinion Green Day is hardly an "original" band altogether. it makes me sad that if Green Day would have come out with this album instead of sum 41, the critics would get on their hands and knees and suck billie joe's dick all the while claiming it's the best thing since the Beatles.
That's because Green Day generally has a good reputation with the media, with most of them being huge fans of them. However, Sum 41 doesn't have the same reputation, and most people think "Sum 41? You mean that Blink-182/Green Day wannabe band?" or "Sum 41=Fat Lip. Anything else by them not like that is bad." Kinda dissapointing, since Deryck writes his songs in a way that they have a personal meaning and a message, and they have a far more diverse style as opposed to Blink-182's "I may be a fully grown man, but I'm gonna write a simple teenage song" or something else like that.
Believe me, it's alright.
It's so easy after all...
Resident Skumfuk
All Killer No Filler

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

2712 wrote:
gejmik wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:

Hahaha! That is so very true. Their last album was so... meh.
Queso Man
King of Contradiction
First name: Bryant
360 Gamer Tag: Queso Man
Twitter: Queso_Man

Post by Queso Man »

Resident Skumfuk wrote:
2712 wrote:
gejmik wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:

Hahaha! That is so very true. Their last album was so... meh.
Yeah.. I mean, Billie Joe can write songs, but it just seems he doesn't have much more to write about. Deryck on the other hand...