Cinderella

Whatever you want to talk about!
Hangman
Bunkface

Cinderella

Post by Hangman »

Well, I know it sounds pretty stupid but i need a summary of this fucking tale
It's for the school

And if you are asking, why don't you do it by yourself?
It's because i'm not that good with english

So please help
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

There once was an orphan and...

The End.
<center>
Byzzy wrote:i'm leaving this forum for good
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

*The joke's on you, dumbass!*</center>
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Post by Tiny *[Banned]* »

Trust me the story sucks my ass.
budgie
Underclass Hero
Post by budgie »

a girl gets invited to a dance, but she has to leave before midnight (thats when her make-up runs dry and everyone can see her horrible acne).

you know, just a typical teenage girl story... :lol:
Tiny *[Banned]*
All Killer No Filler

Post by Tiny *[Banned]* »

budgie182 wrote:a girl gets invited to a dance, but she has to leave before midnight (thats when her make-up runs dry and everyone can see her horrible acne).

you know, just a typical teenage girl story... :lol:
:lol: :lol:
Jessica
Ma Poubelle

Post by Jessica »

It's a about a girl, who lives with her stepmom and stepsisters. and they make her do everything for them (clean, cook, ect...). And one day the Prince hosts a royal ball, and Cinderellla really wants to go, but her stepmom and stepsisters make her stay home, while they go. While theyre at the ball, cinderella wishes she could go, and her fairy godmother appeared. and her fairy godmother gives her a nice dress, glass shoes, and a carrige to take her to the ball. she tells her at midnight all her things will dissappear and go back to normal. so Cinderella goes to the ball, dances with the Prince, and the prince really likes her, and then Midnight comes, and she runs off but, looses a glass slipper.
the prince then finds the slipper, and is determined to find who's foot fits the slipper so he can find the girl he danced with at the ball.
he eventually finds Cinderella, and her foot fit the slipper perfectly, and they live happily ever after.

wow, i cant believe i just typed that all
<center>
you wouldn't know me if your eyes were closed.
</center>
Ken
Administrator
Administrator
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: your sister

Post by Ken »

Smergh.

This girl named Cinderalla lives with her evil stepmother and two bitchy sisters and one day, they all go to a dance, without her. Cinderalla's depressed and lonely and then Cinderalla's Fairy Godmother comes out of nowhere. She magically makes a dress for Cinderalla with bright silver slippers. Suddenly, five mice come out, also out of nowehere. Cinderalla, clearly stoned out of her mind, watch as the Godmother transforms the mice and a pumpkin into a horse and carriage. Cinderalla, in her dress and silver slippers, takes the Pumpkin Horse and Carriage to the dance. Cinderalla, being the little uptight snot as she is, has to be back by 12 midnight. At the dance, she meets magical Prince Charming, and they dance. Suddenly, Cinderella realizes its midnight, and leaves in a rush, leaving behind one silver slipper. The Prince, desperate to find who this mystery woman was, goes all around town, trying to find one girl whose feet fit that slipper. Eventually, he reaches the Evil Stepmother's house. Her and her two daughters try on the slipper, all fail as their feet are two big. Cinderella's feet are a perfect fit. They fuck and live happily ever after.

The two evil daughters killed themselves in the Pumpkin Carriage and the Stepmother and Godmother fucked as they used the mice as rubber toys.

I kinda made up the last part about suicide, but thats the basic story.
:mrgreen:
Hangman
Bunkface

Post by Hangman »

Thanks Ken, it's a very good version xD
Jessica
Ma Poubelle

Post by Jessica »

Hangman wrote:Thanks Ken, it's a very good version xD
what about me? mine was more true :cry:
<center>
</center>
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

Jessica wrote:
he must of found the suicide more amusing then how the story really went. lol
Phili
Underclass Hero
First name: Gavinji

Post by Phili »

Oh and she's friends with a whole shitload of animals. But I think that might be just the movie.
Adam (Open Your Eyes), Amy (Mr. Penguin), and Sasha (Young,Dumb,And Full Of Cum...) are my noobs.
Claudia is my grand-noob.
Lisette (bunny) is my great-grand noob.
Hangman
Bunkface

Post by Hangman »

Jessica wrote:
Sorry I didn't see it

But thanks :)
Jon Nolan
All Killer No Filler
First name: Jon

Post by Jon Nolan »

I have to read about "Tom Sawyer" :evil:
Zam is my secksy n00bz
Macbeth
Billy Spleen
First name: Juan

Post by Macbeth »

Random: According to Jessica's summary, cinderella danced with the prince, But was the prince drunk or high? How couldn't he realize who cinderella was after?

I just can't remember, lol.

And that's a great ending Ken, lol :lol:
Jessica
Ma Poubelle

Post by Jessica »

Macbeth wrote:Random: According to Jessica's summary, cinderella danced with the prince, But was the prince drunk or high? How couldn't he realize who cinderella was after?

I just can't remember, lol.

And that's a great ending Ken, lol :lol:
oh yeah, she had a little face mask thingy on.
<center>
</center>
Jonny
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Jonny »

i heard somewhere that in the original she killed the stepmother or something. might just be bullshit.

Guest is my noob.
grandpa
King of Contradiction
First name: Gramps
n00b: All

Post by grandpa »

actually...the stepmother was raped by a rabid pack of orangutans
and the two step-sisters had they're cunts ripped...apparently back in the day they ripped your cunt if you were a bitch

and cinderella didnt ACTUALLY live happily ever after...
she did for a while, but then the prince cheated on her for the person jessica simpson was in a past life, and cinderella found out. So she shot that cheating asshole in the head, which ended her up in the jail, where she was butt raped by many big black men*. Her asshole was riped and she died of bleeding her insides out

*I am in no way saying that only black people are in jails. I was saying that black people have much bigger penises, ultimately making it easier to rip her asshole.
V wrote:This guy is awesome.
budgie
Underclass Hero
Post by budgie »

grandpa wrote:actually...the stepmother was raped by a rabid pack of orangutans
and the two step-sisters had they're cunts ripped...apparently back in the day they ripped your cunt if you were a bitch

she did for a while, but then the prince cheated on her for the person jessica simpson was in a past life, and cinderella found out. So she shot that cheating asshole in the head, which ended her up in the jail, where she was butt raped by many big black men*. Her asshole was riped and she died of bleeding her insides out

*I am in no way saying that only black people are in jails. I was saying that black people have much bigger penises, ultimately making it easier to rip her asshole.
its true.
i saw it on the uncut version. walt disney later removed this scene because it made orangutans look like horny rapists (which led to the great ape depression of the mid 1900's)

i took it too far, didnt i? :roll:
grandpa
King of Contradiction
First name: Gramps
n00b: All

Post by grandpa »

budgie182 wrote:

its true.
i saw it on the uncut version. walt disney later removed this scene because it made orangutans look like horny rapists (which led to the great ape depression of the mid 1900's)

pshh...noo...we could take it so much further
V wrote:This guy is awesome.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

budgie182 wrote:

its true.

wow, ive never seen this version, i wanna see it! where can i find it? lol