Rank SBM

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Jeremy Kill
Re: Rank SBM

Post by Jeremy Kill »

cladam41 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:To answer Samuel and Dan, I really enjoy Jessica Kill because it is the most reminiscent of the songs that made me get into Sum 41 in the first place. It the easiest accessible song, no bullshit. As for Reason to Believe, I love how it builds up and gets faster. I wish both the slow and fast parts could ended up as separate songs, but the way it is now, I really enjoy it. When it's fast, it's fast and gets you pumped. When it's slow and somber, it's very beautiful sounding, plus, I've been eager to hear that piano part since I first heard it in the studio updates. Of course, I'm rambling rift now... I'm on my second pint at the bar, but its like my 8th or 9th beer today. It's only 4:30pm... I don't need to tell you that at all by the way... Fuuuuuuuudge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Geez man...your alcohol intake is up there with sum 41's!! :hehe:
Oh yes, I remember this day. I went to go see two shows (one at 1pm and another at 9pm) so I got my drink on really early. Needless to say, there's hardly anyone in the bar to talk to at 4:30pm, hence the elaborate Tapatalk post!