All Killer No Filler

Re: NEXT ALBUM!

Post by Resident Skumfuk »

gejmik wrote:
lisaNL wrote:
whibz wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
Ari Gold wrote:they need to tell Island to fuck off and move somewhere else.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

FakeNinja wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:
gejmik wrote:I think there is so much unused material from SBM that it would make another 14 songs record.
Not enough complete songs but definitely enough ideas and demos
For a Underclass Hero pt2.
Ha, fuck... that.
Sum41Ant27
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
First name: Anthony

Post by Sum41Ant27 »

It was funny cause I was thinking about making a topic just like this when we got confirmation on the release date for Screaming Bloody Murder. I remember this thread when Underclass Hero came out. I say they're going to tour the shit out of this one, so nothing for atleast a year and a half. Maybe we'll get an ep of songs that didn't make the cut....you never know!!! :razz:
SBMurder
Ma Poubelle
First name: Jeff

Post by SBMurder »

Im thinking a new album to come out in 2013 than get pushed back to 2017
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

An EP of b-sides, or c-sides could be great! haha
I think they definitely need to release more b-sides... can't belive that with all this material they wrote and recorded and Deryck re-wrote for this record... they only release one b-side with this album! and another acoustic rendition.. its lame. Especially since there are many versions of this album but all got the same bonus track which is Reason to Belive Acoustic, except the Japanese which also adds We're the Same.

About the next album.. if they're taking the time to relax and just write stuff here and there the way they did now that they always say they never intended to make a record.. its just songs Deryck wrote and then he wrote some more and more until they decided to record.. then with this laid back attitude we'll have an album around 2014-2015 I think. If they actually decide to start working on an album after finishing the SBM tour somwhere in 2012 probably.. then it'll be faster.

Still, thinking about it. SBM was done for a while.. it was ready since like June/July 2010 and they even hoped to release it by August/September last year, so think about it.. for the band, the material is old, in terms that it's not an album they just finished recording and its out and they're touring. For example, Rise Against's Endgame was recorded until January, and in March it was already released so it's kinda fresh outta the oven. SBM is ready for 8-9 months already.. its crazy. Deryck could've wrote tons of million songs since, plus all the stuff and ideas left from SBM.. they could make another album fast if they want to.