DERYCK PULLED ME ON STAGE!!!! IN TORONTO!

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Simon
Dr. Dynamite
n00b: Mitch
AKA: schlafanzyk
Instrument 1: Drums
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: schlafanzyk

Re: DERYCK PULLED ME ON STAGE!!!! IN TORONTO!

Post by Simon »

I'd rather be out of the pit and on stage enjoying the shit out of watching Stevo play live a few feet away from me.

Congrats to our Mr. Superfan! I'm honestly happy for him, no matter how much of an annoying attention whore he can be sometimes (aren't we all?). This nothing but deserved, good for you Matthew.

I will never get there unless I meet them before the show or something.. I would be too annoyed by all the people waiting to get in for hours. I'd leave and just come back for the main act.
,,Artist? Come on now... I hit things for a living!"
- Stevo32

MMhhhh... sswwwshhhh... just can't get enough of that coke... aawbrrrrrbr ...
Matthewfreire
First name: Matthew

Post by Matthewfreire »

Simon wrote: I will never get there unless I meet them before the show or something.. I would be too annoyed by all the people waiting to get in for hours. I'd leave and just come back for the main act.

thanks for the most part. and i didnt get there early. we skipped the opening acts cause they sucked. and just pushed our way to the front just before sum 41 got on ;)
samueeL
Finnish Flash
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by samueeL »

Matthewfreire wrote:
Simon wrote: I will never get there unless I meet them before the show or something.. I would be too annoyed by all the people waiting to get in for hours. I'd leave and just come back for the main act.

thanks for the most part. and i didnt get there early. we skipped the opening acts cause they sucked. and just pushed our way to the front just before sum 41 got on ;)
I already knew you were dick but whoa. You're huge douche too.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Matthewfreire wrote:

once I broke a nose to a guy who was trying to get in front of me , kind of a fat bastard who thought that he can get all the way from the back to the front,he kicked a girl beside me down on the ground,I picked he up before something happened to her,and then I elbowed him in the nose,I still remember how blood started to flow from his nose ...

his fat friend promised me to fight me outside,I was looking for him for an hour but that fucker was nowhere to be found ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Post by gejmik »

FuckT41182 wrote:if my memory serves,Deryck called me and games on stage during the show in Vienna too,but we wanted to stay in the crowd ...maybe today we'd go up,just to try the show from a different view
your memory serves well, sir.
marcus10
Bunkface
First name: Marcus

Post by marcus10 »

blackhawk1105 wrote:I got pulled up on stage as well last time! so I'm pretty sure you had an awesome time!
Me too¡¡ Congratulations¡¡¡¡¡ When you are going up it's an incredible feeling
Heather
First name: Heather
Instrument 2: guitar
Twitter: @HMac41

Post by Heather »

Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

Doesn't look like him
Matthewfreire
First name: Matthew

Post by Matthewfreire »

No! i Wish i could find a picture or video tho. I have one video that my friend made, but its so crap cause he was in the pit gettin pushed around lol. if you find anymore pics from the show! message me! i want to see