03/16 Toronto @ Lee's Palace

All upcoming Sum 41 dates will be posted here. Post live reviews in here as well.

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

wiggs1441
Underclass Hero
First name: Sagiv
n00b: BrandonCorey, Kyle

Re: 03/16 Toronto @ Lee's Palace

Post by wiggs1441 »

Haha! This guy was probably on my streetcar.
tomhoppus is my Master!
NoReason27 is my Grand-master!
BrandonCorey is my N00B!
Sum-42 is my Grand N00B!

FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Re: Re: 03/16 Toronto @ Lee's Palace

Post by FuckT41182 »

wiggs1441 wrote:I kinda feel bad for them because throughout the set people would yell "TAKE IT OFF" or like half the audience would start yelling "SUM 41!
I HATE THIS ! I wish everyone who does this to die,painfully ...the band out there is out there thanks to bigger bands, trying to promote their music and some stupid motherfuckers just can't keep their mouth shut ...I wish these people had a band one day,they would play a show before,let's say,Blink,and everyone would throw stones at them
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Re: 03/16 Toronto @ Lee's Palace

Post by Mitchell »

TomiT14 wrote:
Well, everyone's entitled to their opinion I guess.
The reviewer is obviously retarded.. he called walking disaster an old hit... Fail!
Nic
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Nic

Post by Nic »

wiggs1441 wrote:
Nic wrote:
wiggs1441 wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:Seems a bit false with a 5-song encore, but setlist.fm suggests they played Blood In My Eyes. Any truth to this?
They only played a three song encore. "Pieces", "Fat Lip", and "P4P". They did play the other two songs in there set. they only played the beginning riff of "Blood in my Eyes".
Tell us about the show dude!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
It was an INSANE show! I've been to the Opera House plenty of times and have never seen it this packed. Especially for a show that was announced 2 weeks before the show. The first band was amazing! I forgot what they were called. But they were just a guitarist and a drummer. The second band was called "Brooklyn Fletcher". They were a hardcore punk band with a female singer. The singer was pretty hot but they were seriously the most bizarre band. I actually really digged them until the singer came in. She just didn't fit in with the band. I kinda feel bad for them because throughout the set people would yell "TAKE IT OFF" or like half the audience would start yelling "SUM 41!"

Then Sum 41 was on. The crowd was going insane while waiting for them to go on. Once the "Intro" from Chuck started playing the entire fucking venue went fucking crazy. Then they entered playing "My Direction". For a couple songs Deryck took his guitar off and just sang. I kinda liked it. He was alot more energetic then he already is. The whole set was fucking insane. For their encore, Deryck came out alone and played Pieces and the rest of the band joined in. Then the song that everyone was waiting for, Fat Lip. Even the people in the balcony were jumping and singing along. Then they went straight into Pain 4 Pleasure, which is amazing as always.

Everyone on the streetcar back to the subway was drunk and talking about how great Blink 182 or Simple Plan were. Then there was a 20 minute sing along to all the joke Blink 182 songs. "fuck a dog", "mothers day", "When you fucked grandpa", "I'm gay", and other instant classics. Definitely the best transportation ride I've ever been on.
Sounds fucking awesome!!!
wiggs1441
Underclass Hero
First name: Sagiv
n00b: BrandonCorey, Kyle

Post by wiggs1441 »

Nic wrote:
wiggs1441 wrote:
Nic wrote:
wiggs1441 wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:Seems a bit false with a 5-song encore, but setlist.fm suggests they played Blood In My Eyes. Any truth to this?
They only played a three song encore. "Pieces", "Fat Lip", and "P4P". They did play the other two songs in there set. they only played the beginning riff of "Blood in my Eyes".
Tell us about the show dude!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
It was an INSANE show! I've been to the Opera House plenty of times and have never seen it this packed. Especially for a show that was announced 2 weeks before the show. The first band was amazing! I forgot what they were called. But they were just a guitarist and a drummer. The second band was called "Brooklyn Fletcher". They were a hardcore punk band with a female singer. The singer was pretty hot but they were seriously the most bizarre band. I actually really digged them until the singer came in. She just didn't fit in with the band. I kinda feel bad for them because throughout the set people would yell "TAKE IT OFF" or like half the audience would start yelling "SUM 41!"

Then Sum 41 was on. The crowd was going insane while waiting for them to go on. Once the "Intro" from Chuck started playing the entire fucking venue went fucking crazy. Then they entered playing "My Direction". For a couple songs Deryck took his guitar off and just sang. I kinda liked it. He was alot more energetic then he already is. The whole set was fucking insane. For their encore, Deryck came out alone and played Pieces and the rest of the band joined in. Then the song that everyone was waiting for, Fat Lip. Even the people in the balcony were jumping and singing along. Then they went straight into Pain 4 Pleasure, which is amazing as always.

Everyone on the streetcar back to the subway was drunk and talking about how great Blink 182 or Simple Plan were. Then there was a 20 minute sing along to all the joke Blink 182 songs. "fuck a dog", "mothers day", "When you fucked grandpa", "I'm gay", and other instant classics. Definitely the best transportation ride I've ever been on.
Sounds fucking awesome!!!
It was honestly one of the best shows I've ever been too. I've seen them a plenty of times, but they were also at larger venues. The Opera House is a smaller venue. Hold like 500 people. Without a doubt they could've pulled off a show at a larger venue, but this was a very intimate show. One of my favorite parts is seeing an old brown man in the mosh pit taking pictures.
tomhoppus is my Master!
NoReason27 is my Grand-master!
BrandonCorey is my N00B!
Sum-42 is my Grand N00B!