Instrument 1: Electric guitar
Instrument 2: Acoustic guitar
Instrument 3: Bass Guitar
Last.fm Username: Nirvana41

Re: Sum 41 - What's this for a band?

Post by Nirvana41 »

gejmik wrote:
Shelley41 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:Dutch people are not only very enumerable here,but they are also the biggest hard-die fans of Sum 41 ...

for them it's like this
1.Sum 41
45.Sum 41
125.Sum 41
256.some other bands

the biggest fans
I do appreciate this lovely compliment but I think the Japanese are the craziest biggest hard-die fans.
I'd say they are just craziest.
Haha yea thats where Deryck got jumped anyway, but yea I'd still have to say the Japanese are pretty die hard for sum 41.
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

If i were to comapre them to other bands based off what we heard so far off SBM i would say MCR.
Luciano41

Post by Luciano41 »

FuckT41182 wrote:Dutch people are not only very enumerable here,but they are also the biggest hard-die fans of Sum 41 ...

for them it's like this
1.Sum 41
45.Sum 41
125.Sum 41
256.some other bands

the biggest fans
Amen.
S+U+M = 41
Ferdehh41
Ma Poubelle
First name: Ferdi

Post by Ferdehh41 »

haha well we're not the biggest fans, most of the dutch young people listen to crappy music :devious:
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Ferdehh41 wrote:haha well we're not the biggest fans, most of the dutch young people listen to crappy music :devious:
young people everywhere listen to crappy music
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Ferdehh41
Ma Poubelle
First name: Ferdi

Post by Ferdehh41 »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Ferdehh41 wrote:haha well we're not the biggest fans, most of the dutch young people listen to crappy music :devious:
yeah true.
gejmik
Chuck
First name: Tomas
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: GameEs
Twitter: gamees41

Post by gejmik »

FuckT41182 wrote:
but the most in our country appearently. It's impossible to find anyone to go on Sum 41 show with me. I always have to go with guys from another side of my country and with you.
Last edited by gejmik on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

gejmik wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
but the most in our country appearently. It's impossible to find anyone to go on Sum 41 show with me. I always have to go with guys from another side of my country and with you.
and what ? don't you like me ? :silly: nah,just kidding,I think that we had some cool times on both Sum 41 shows together !
And we're gonna rock the Blink 182/Gaslight Anthem/30 Seconds to Mars and Sum 41 show this summer again !
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
gejmik
Chuck

Post by gejmik »

FuckT41182 wrote:
gejmik wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
and what ? don't you like me ? :silly: nah,just kidding,I think that we had some cool times on both Sum 41 shows together !
And we're gonna rock the Blink 182/Gaslight Anthem/30 Seconds to Mars and Sum 41 show this summer again !
yeah, it's probably good, I can hang out with my friends everywhere, but thanks to Sum 41 I met lots of cool people. I am really excited about Blink 182/Gaslight Anthem.. first row is waiting :smug:
lisaNL
Chuck
First name: Lisa
Instrument 2: the remote control
Last.fm Username: lisaNL

Post by lisaNL »

For the first time in years, I have 3 clasmates that actually know Sum 41! a miracle!
gejmik
Chuck

Post by gejmik »

lisaNL wrote:For the first time in years, I have 3 clasmates that actually know Sum 41! a miracle!
4 of my friends started to listen to Sum 41 after I played them Screaming Bloody Murder.. And they didn't like previous Sum 41 songs, this record will gain Sum 41 new fans I think.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

gejmik wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
gejmik wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
yeah, it's probably good, I can hang out with my friends everywhere, but thanks to Sum 41 I met lots of cool people. I am really excited about Blink 182/Gaslight Anthem.. first row is waiting :smug:
definitely ! and then we'll get pulled up on the stage and tell Tom how fat he is XD
Jables
Chuck
First name: Jables
360 Gamer Tag: The Sinful Baby
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Bouzouki

Post by Jables »

I was out with my friends and I played 'no reason' on my phone, and one of the girls who I didn't really know just went 'wait this doesn't sound like in too deep'..... Epic facepalm