Blood in My Eyes!!

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Jeremy Kill
Re: Blood in My Eyes!!

Post by Jeremy Kill »

After listening to Blood In My Eyes, With Me just holds no more power. I tried listening to that song not too long ago after Screaming Bloody Murder was released and even then it was just empty-feeling.
finglemaster wrote:I hope all the teenage girls that like Sum 41 because of With Me accidentally listen to this song
That would be quite funny.
Kano
King of Contradiction
First name: Kane
Instrument 1: Vocals
Instrument 2: Guitar

Post by Kano »

HOLY FUCK.

Bad To The Cone
J-Pan Is My noob
http://www.myspace.com/patofplan
Adary

Post by Adary »

Hi everyone!!

I listened Blood In My Eyes yesterday for first time and I thought: "Mmmmm... I like it very much but it's too... dark? soft? I still prefer SBM. Blood In My Eyes lyrics are better and deeply felt, of course".

I've listened it today again and now I think: "Woooow, what happened yesterday to me? I love this song!!! It's aggressive, vocally perfect. About the riffs, drums, etc. I can't opine because I have no idea. I just love its "only musical parts"!!!

Well, don't care about me, I change my opinion frequently :P
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

This also reminds me of the Absolute Punk Q&A on their forums. It was a couple months after Always was released and someone from TNS said, "No more love songs please" and Deryck simply replied with, "Why not?" Needless to say that prophecy kind of got fulfilled.
Shelley41
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Shelley

Post by Shelley41 »

The song still gives me the chills. I love it how I can really relate to this song.

SARAH IS MY WIFE. DEAL WITH IT.
http://therearetoomanyurlstaken.tumblr.com/
Ferdehh41
Ma Poubelle
First name: Ferdi

Post by Ferdehh41 »

i really like the riffs
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Shelley41 wrote:The song still gives me the chills. I love it how I can really relate to this song.
? If my memory serves,you're the one who dumped your bf :silly:
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
182sins
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
First name: Cyril
Instrument 2: Vox
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: @cyril_41

Post by 182sins »

Jeremy Kill wrote:It's funny, I was planning on writing a song the day Skumfuk leaked. Last night I was learning Screaming Bloody Murder on guitar for the first time and I ended up starting a riff for a song of my own. I planned on finishing that song today, but then Blood In My Eyes streamed on Alternative Press! Though, I can't quite remember what I had planned the day Screaming Bloody Murder premiered on AOL and 89x radio.
Ah same here ! I wrote a song yesterday morning (I had called it "red eyes", yeah I know), and in the afternoon I see BIME is released. That's a sign for sure :hehe:
omgadam
First name: Adam

Post by omgadam »

Jeremy Kill wrote:After listening to Blood In My Eyes, With Me just holds no more power. I tried listening to that song not too long ago after Screaming Bloody Murder was released and even then it was just empty-feeling.
finglemaster wrote:I hope all the teenage girls that like Sum 41 because of With Me accidentally listen to this song
To me With Me actually holds more power when considering it along with Blood In My Eyes in the same universe. Its like watching Dereck's life lol

HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Vocals

Post by HugoDisasters »

omgadam wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:After listening to Blood In My Eyes, With Me just holds no more power. I tried listening to that song not too long ago after Screaming Bloody Murder was released and even then it was just empty-feeling.
To me With Me actually holds more power when considering it along with Blood In My Eyes in the same universe. Its like watching Dereck's life lol
Deryck!!!!!

Gosh... i hate people who can't spell his name correctly, it just fucking annoys me :angry:

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

he's the one spelling his own name wrong!
omgadam

Post by omgadam »

FakeNinja wrote:
omgadam wrote:
Deryck!!!!!

Gosh... i hate people who can't spell his name correctly, it just fucking annoys me :angry:
oops my bad I definetly know how to spell his name, I'm just in Physics right now so I'm half concentrating on both things lol

Jesse1280

Post by Jesse1280 »

This song is becoming more awesome the more I listen to it. It's how I felt abouth Skumfuk and Screaming Bloody Murder as well; I have to listen to them a lot to like them.
greenday1987
First name: Jonathan

Post by greenday1987 »

I listened to Blood in My Eyes 5 or 6 times to express my opinion. I like very much the intro, the arpeggio then the riff heavy metal. However, verses are too slow quite as the chorus which I find more too much long. The bridge is plain and the end of the song is finally boring.
"No man can eat 50 eggs."
DeryckW
Billy Spleen
Last.fm Username: DeryckW

Post by DeryckW »

Every time a band that you really like is about to release something new, it makes me nervous and I get two feelings. The first feeling is that the old stuff that got me into the band was so good, how can they top that? The second feeling is enjoyment that some new material from the band that I love is about to come out. Sum 41 are never even close too disappoint me on my first feeling. This album will be a beast, how it's even possible, I don't know but they made the impossible possible. They made it possimpible.

But then again, I have blood in my eyes.
Sometimes I can't help think that I have you right behind me all this time
If only you could have a chance to see
All the happiness you gave to me
182sins
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
First name: Cyril
Instrument 2: Vox
Twitter: @cyril_41

Post by 182sins »

omgadam wrote:
FakeNinja wrote:
omgadam wrote:
Deryck!!!!!

oops my bad I definetly know how to spell his name, I'm just in Physics right now so I'm half concentrating on both things lol
No excuses, you HAVE to concentrate on TNS :devious:
Heather
First name: Heather
Instrument 2: guitar
Twitter: @HMac41

Post by Heather »

I haven't listened to this song on repeat like SBM, but I think I like it better. The fact that its full of so many different vibes and raw emotion. I think SBM is a better live song because the chorus is more powerful than BIME, but I had it's chorus stuck in my head yesterday, it's so melodic, yet impactful. The change from soft to intense is just so powerful. The bridge is kinda out of place as a cohesive song, but I think its part of the artistic quality of it. Like Steve was saying there is different music within each song this time, and I think BIME proves that. This song is almost like a journey or ride your on. It has peaks, valleys, twists, turns, just grabs you and doesn't let go.
Memoire
First name: Sven

Post by Memoire »

I wonder if somebody has the tabs or could tab the song for guitar? (:
Sam 41
First name: Samuel

Post by Sam 41 »

offtopic but does anybody know that there's a song calles blood in my eyes by bob dylan?
and I think deryck listen to him a lot.. :ohshiz:
omgadam

Post by omgadam »

Memoire wrote:I wonder if somebody has the tabs or could tab the song for guitar? (:
Jojothebatteur is working on a guitar pro, said he'd probably have it up by tonight! :happy: