Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Re: Sunday. Midday PST. Be there.

Post by Mitchell »

Jake! wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:There's only one flaw..
When someone posts in the Sum 41 multimedia section it doesn't show up in the 'latest posts' section
It's easy to impliment a fix for this, however, I am an EXTREMELY busy person and my to-do list is currently a mile long!
Does that have anything to do with you being up at this hour?

It's 2:10 AM over here so it's probably 1:10 over there..

Did I ever mention how much I hate the 12-hour time system?
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

No, I have uni work to do, work work to do, crimes to commit, pick up my new car wednesday, rim a pigeon, visit the Dentist, and fix this place up (the Spanish version of the new theme is fucked).

I also need to clean my gmail out, I only have 450mb left. Or I may just buy another 20gig for $5/year.

Maybe I'll even find time to shoot myself.
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Post by SumGeek »

The new layout is amazing! Captures The Sums well. I love the dark colours and of course the header.
Jake
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jake »

SumGeek wrote:The new layout is amazing! Captures The Sums well. I love the dark colours and of course the header.
Nic really is the Picasso of web design...
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Nic
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Nic

Post by Nic »

Jake! wrote:
SumGeek wrote:The new layout is amazing! Captures The Sums well. I love the dark colours and of course the header.
Nic really is the Picasso of web design...
And you are the Einstein of web development. :2cool4u:
Mr-David-Blues
Dr. Rocco
First name: David
Instrument 1: Geetar
Instrument 2: Vocalization

Post by Mr-David-Blues »

I sorta got a sneak preview of it but i kept it quiet :smug: hehe

Nic ive said this to Boni also yano the icons beside a sections that change colour when there is a new topic or post in that section. I think that the light blue is a lil bit difficult to make out at times and feel that a darker colour such as the red used in the new layout photo would be better or maybe thats just me. just that blue is a lil hard on the eyes and hard to make out on a laptop screen at times
Shelley41
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Shelley

Post by Shelley41 »

Nic, you did a wonderful job. Friggin' love it : )

SARAH IS MY WIFE. DEAL WITH IT.
http://therearetoomanyurlstaken.tumblr.com/
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

Mr-David-Blues wrote:I sorta got a sneak preview of it but i kept it quiet :smug: hehe

Nic ive said this to Boni also yano the icons beside a sections that change colour when there is a new topic or post in that section. I think that the light blue is a lil bit difficult to make out at times and feel that a darker colour such as the red used in the new layout photo would be better or maybe thats just me. just that blue is a lil hard on the eyes and hard to make out on a laptop screen at times
Totally agreed. My eyes still haven't get used to this, so it would be appreciated to change the color either darker, or to a color that fits with the new banner (red?).
Mr-David-Blues
Dr. Rocco
First name: David
Instrument 1: Geetar
Instrument 2: Vocalization

Post by Mr-David-Blues »

TomiT14 wrote:
Mr-David-Blues wrote:I sorta got a sneak preview of it but i kept it quiet :smug: hehe

Totally agreed. My eyes still haven't get used to this, so it would be appreciated to change the color either darker, or to a color that fits with the new banner (red?).
yeah same with all the highlighted blue font could be changed to suit the new layout
just a small suggestion really like the new layout tho :happy:
Jake
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jake »

It's not THAT hard to tell the difference. I can see it fine.
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

I'm bored of it already. new theme please.

:2cool4u:
TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

Jake! wrote:It's not THAT hard to tell the difference. I can see it fine.
I'm sure it isn't, but my eyes aren't that perfect. I've had this layout for quite some time now, and still it's hard to notice the baby blue. Thanks to the new-posts function though, the problem isn't that annoying.
Jake
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jake »

because of the size of the image, i don't think any colour would really stand out that much.

We'd have to redesign that image...
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Nic
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nic »

TomiT14 wrote:

Don't worry. I've been meaning to change it, just been real busy. They will be red X's. To be exact, replica's of the X's on Deryck's guitar.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

Nic wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:

Don't worry. I've been meaning to change it, just been real busy. They will be red X's. To be exact, replica's of the X's on Deryck's guitar.
Awesome idea! looking forward to it
TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

Nic wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:

Sounds great!

Weren't they already in TNS V1 design when the site started? Or am I recalling it wrong? :silly:
Nic
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Nic »

TomiT14 wrote:
Nic wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:

Sounds great!

Weren't they already in TNS V1 design when the site started? Or am I recalling it wrong? :silly:
To be honest, I do not remember. I have made so many designs for TNS over the past few years. Most of them, I end up trashing.
TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

Nic wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:
Nic wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:

Sounds great!

To be honest, I do not remember. I have made so many designs for TNS over the past few years. Most of them, I end up trashing.
Aww, that's a shame. It would've been cool to see all those designs. :silly:
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Yes to the X's! Booya!
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

I wish I had your talent,Nic ...I am supposed to make something in Photoshop ...something on theme as time goes by ...there should be some clock ...well fuck him I have no fantasy XD
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge