This is a serious issue...

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
Zam
Chuck

This is a serious issue...

Post by Zam »

Cutting yourself... Yup... Well, here comes my confession... I cut myself. Not cuz I'm emo but cuz I feel it actually helps me...

Yah... that's it...
<center>
Byzzy wrote:i'm leaving this forum for good
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

*The joke's on you, dumbass!*</center>
RODNEYMULLEN
Hooch

Re: This is a serious issue...

Post by RODNEYMULLEN »

fag... you do it for attention. thats the only reason people do that. if it wasn't for attention you wouldn't of made a whole fucking tread about it.
V
Administrator
Administrator
First name: V
Instrument 2: Hero
Last.fm Username: valenzine
Twitter: valenzine

Post by V »

I never understood the reason why people do that.
Don't try to kill a mockingbird, they're the fucking mafia of the animal kingdom.
Lithium
Hooch

Post by Lithium »

did you do that like to feel more pain in your body?
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

i think they do it because it reliefs mental pain?
they say it doesn't hurt.
Emo's aren't the only ones who cut themselves, probably anybody with stress and psychological problems can cut themselves. Usually thay are young people and that's sad, that this person can't find any other way out of her/his problems.
funkymunky2404
Bunkface

Post by funkymunky2404 »

It's a blindfold over most kids eyes today. They think it helps because singers sing about it all the time but it's all mental. By cutting yourself you THINK it relieves it but ure only relieving it because you're taking your mind off of it. Think about it, how can ripping your skin cells apart physcially make you feel better.

My advice would be to find something else to take the pressures away from life. Something you really enjoy doing or have wanted to do for quite some time e.g. a job, hobby.

"I've been waiting for the chance
to reunite this sick romance
poisen never hurt so good
So nice of you speak of me
your closest friend and enemy
and only saviour
of masochist
Well it's the dead end slave
from the altar to the grave
It's the last days of our lives
in faith, amen"
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

RODNEYMULLEN wrote:fag... you do it for attention. thats the only reason people do that. if it wasn't for attention you wouldn't of made a whole fucking tread about it.
Gtfo. I came to this cuz I was discussing this shit with a friend of mine. Call me a fag if you want. That's just ignorant. I made this thread to discuss about this, not to be called a fag. Anyways, I just added the last part bout me doing it as an extra-something. Karma's a bitch.

And yes, I'm not emo. I just do it... You see... it's like a habit. As soon as I feel and uncontrollable amount of depression I seem to be holding a razor blade onto my arm.... It's just stupid.. I've tried to stop though....
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...
Byzzy wrote:fucking whores u think u can ban me? i'll be back whenever the fuck i want, zam fuck ur mom cuz she's a slut, fucking chinese

Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

Zam wrote:
RODNEYMULLEN wrote:fag... you do it for attention. thats the only reason people do that. if it wasn't for attention you wouldn't of made a whole fucking tread about it.
Gtfo. I came to this cuz I was discussing this shit with a friend of mine. Call me a fag if you want. That's just ignorant. I made this thread to discuss about this, not to be called a fag. Anyways, I just added the last part bout me doing it as an extra-something. Karma's a bitch.

And yes, I'm not emo. I just do it... You see... it's like a habit. As soon as I feel and uncontrollable amount of depression I seem to be holding a razor blade onto my arm.... It's just stupid.. I've tried to stop though....
Calling somebody a fag just for sharing a problem is idiotic. i'd like to punch him in the nads for that.
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

janetvaher wrote:
Zam wrote:

Calling somebody a fag just for sharing a problem is idiotic. i'd like to punch him in the nads for that.
Yeah, I know...
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...

Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

Zam wrote:
janetvaher wrote:
Zam wrote:

Yeah, I know...
don't mind that twat 8)
funkymunky2404
Bunkface

Post by funkymunky2404 »

It's a joke.. someone comes on with a personal issue looking for help and they just get called a fag

Fuck off rodney

"I've been waiting for the chance
to reunite this sick romance
poisen never hurt so good
So nice of you speak of me
your closest friend and enemy
and only saviour
of masochist
Well it's the dead end slave
from the altar to the grave
It's the last days of our lives
in faith, amen"
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

funkymunky2404 wrote:It's a joke.. someone comes on with a personal issue looking for help and they just get called a fag

Fuck off rodney
he doesn't seem to know the right moment to make a joke. I wouldn't even call that a joke.
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

Nah, he's just an ignorant fuck that uses stereotypes to judge everything. Just cuz I slit my wrists he thinks I'm emo. Just cuz he thinks I'm emo he thinks I'm a fag, too...

Yah... That's ignorant.
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...

Mr-David-Blues
Dr. Rocco
First name: David
Instrument 1: Geetar
Instrument 2: Vocalization

Post by Mr-David-Blues »

I know what you mean, Emos are quite popular over here in Scotland
I have Emos Friends who have cut themselves
i suppose they shouldnt do it but its just so sad that theres hardly any way to bring them back =\ ive convinced a few ppl but the majority stays with it, and it is NOT an attention seeking thing, it probably does help cuz i use 2 punch walls when i was depressed or angry or whatever and that helped alot, i suppose it converts the pain from once place like you're heart to the pain in ur hand/wrist/arm whatever
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

mr-david-blues wrote:I know what you mean, Emos are quite popular over here in Scotland
I have Emos Friends who have cut themselves
i suppose they shouldnt do it but its just so sad that theres hardly any way to bring them back =\ ive convinced a few ppl but the majority stays with it, and it is NOT an attention seeking thing, it probably does help cuz i use 2 punch walls when i was depressed or angry or whatever and that helped alot, i suppose it converts the pain from once place like you're heart to the pain in ur hand/wrist/arm whatever
When I don't cut myself. I usually punch a wall, too... but I stopped doing it cuz I broke my knuckles once.
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...

Arcane
Ma Poubelle
First name: tom
360 Gamer Tag: iArcane
Instrument 1: guitar

Post by Arcane »

hey zam i have a friend who cut themselves and really didn't want to, and wasn't doing it for attention
everything in his life seemed fucked up and cutting himself made him feel better
well when you get hurt your body releases chemicals called endorphins which are the body's natural pick-up so rodney calling people a fag for relieving pain is really fucked up

i hate fighting over forums coz its pointless but you've really fucked me off now so fuck the hell off theres no point calling someone a fag when they know they've tried to stop and it helps them

anyways.... bottom line is you'll end up depending on it for your emotional relief zam, and i'm glad you came out in the open coz i know what its like for people and hell life is fucked but we can use that to make us stronger

dont worry about it, but whenever you feel like you need to do it try your best to hold back, my mate said when he thought of his girlfriend (who he told at the time and she was extremely upset about) and his love for her stopped himself

maybe you have someone imporitant to tell about?

sorry this is an essay lol but really dont rely on this to help you coz its only making it worse
its like comfort eating, try and handle things another way if you can

btw im not trying to sound like what im saying hasnt already come across your mind and obviously you've tried hard but dont give in keep trying and get through it in other ways :)
Arcane
Ma Poubelle

Post by Arcane »

...^^^ btw this fag ass needs to shut the fuck up ^^^
Ian

Post by Ian »

SW!SH wrote:

...^^^ btw this fag ass needs to shut the fuck up ^^^
i totally agree i hate the fuck out of people who call people who jus need to let out their problems
22nd Oct - Enter Shikari
27th Nov - The Black Crusade
9th Dec - HIM
Zam
Chuck

Post by Zam »

SW!SH wrote:hey zam i have a friend who cut themselves and really didn't want to, and wasn't doing it for attention
everything in his life seemed fucked up and cutting himself made him feel better
well when you get hurt your body releases chemicals called endorphins which are the body's natural pick-up so rodney calling people a fag for relieving pain is really fucked up

i hate fighting over forums coz its pointless but you've really fucked me off now so fuck the hell off theres no point calling someone a fag when they know they've tried to stop and it helps them

anyways.... bottom line is you'll end up depending on it for your emotional relief zam, and i'm glad you came out in the open coz i know what its like for people and hell life is fucked but we can use that to make us stronger

dont worry about it, but whenever you feel like you need to do it try your best to hold back, my mate said when he thought of his girlfriend (who he told at the time and she was extremely upset about) and his love for her stopped himself

maybe you have someone imporitant to tell about?

sorry this is an essay lol but really dont rely on this to help you coz its only making it worse
its like comfort eating, try and handle things another way if you can

btw im not trying to sound like what im saying hasnt already come across your mind and obviously you've tried hard but dont give in keep trying and get through it in other ways :)
Thanks dude. Yeah, I've tried and am stopping but I don't know why... sometimes I feel a sudden rush of depression in my body for no reason at all...

I don't know why... but I usually try to force my bad feelings out of my body with physical pain. When I'm angry I usually shout till my throat seems like it's gonna rip-off or punch walls.
<center>
SOME DAYS LATER...

Arcane
Ma Poubelle

Post by Arcane »

hey man everyone deals with their emotions differently, thats totally up to you, who am i to criticise?
but cutting yourself is dangerous. i guess i cant stop you but it'd be a real shame if anything happened as a result

and anyway, at elast screaming till your throat rips out might help with the band ;)