Anybody else applying to college this year?

Whatever you want to talk about!
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Re: Anybody else applying to college this year?

Post by Boni »

Max wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:
fenderrocks wrote:5 more weeks and I'm done with college...don't know if thats a good thing or bad thing, cause now I have to pay back the loans :holyshit:
WTF!.. we don't have to pay anything back.. as long as we graduate we can consider it a gift from the government.. the government even pays our travel expenses.
Lucky. In the UK it's roughly £3000 a year but it's going up to £9000 a year I think. Fucking ridiculous. Can't wait to say goodbye to this country and its shite government.
Luckily, In Scotland, if you are under the age of 25 you get your tuition fees paid for you.
[donate][/donate]
Childish Gambino
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jordan

Post by Childish Gambino »

Da_Aman wrote:I'm only in 8th Grade but some colleges I would like to go to would be Kansas University, Texas Tech, UCLA, Arizona State, or Colorado at Boulder. What do you guys think?
I think you're making decisions based on athletics rather than academics. There's no way you have any idea of whether or not you want to go to those schools, son.
Silent in the trees.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Max wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:
fenderrocks wrote:5 more weeks and I'm done with college...don't know if thats a good thing or bad thing, cause now I have to pay back the loans :holyshit:
WTF!.. we don't have to pay anything back.. as long as we graduate we can consider it a gift from the government.. the government even pays our travel expenses.
Lucky. In the UK it's roughly £3000 a year but it's going up to £9000 a year I think. Fucking ridiculous. Can't wait to say goodbye to this country and its shite government.
it's round 2000 euros here, thank you very much bologna
Man i wish i could do an erasmus course in scotland or italy, that'd be great