The Eastpak Antidote Tour 2010

All upcoming Sum 41 dates will be posted here. Post live reviews in here as well.

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Faeyaner
Bunkface
Instrument 2: Guitar

Re: The Eastpak Antidote Tour 2010

Post by Faeyaner »

Jeremy Kill wrote:Dammit, I want to see them live so badly right now.
+2

Wondering if/how they play the quite end
have a try and test your knowledge:
http://www.allthetests.com/quiz33/quiz/ ... um-41-test
D. wrote:Actually I don’t think playing the guitar means that you can like fuckin' wank off really fast. That’s fuckin' easy. That’s technical, anyone can fuckin' do that.
It’s like sounding really nice, having a good feel, that’s all about the guitar.
That’s what I care about. I’d rather be a better strummer than fuckin' jizz all over the fuckin' fretboard...
Filespit
Bunkface
First name: Peter

Post by Filespit »

Emil wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:
hauzi wrote:November 23 - FIN/Helsinki!!! got the ticket today and just cant wait! (::
YES! Another Finn! That day's going to be so awesome! :glad:
What the hell is this? I'm the only Swede around and there's like seven finns around. The world's messed up.
You're not the only Swede dude! I'm here to even the odds (sort of...)!
patenttiftw
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Aarne
360 Gamer Tag: partonen2
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: Gobbed

Post by patenttiftw »

PTswim41 wrote:
Tyler. wrote:i think what they could do better is tom could not wear a hat and he could run around the stage a bit.
amen brother
I'm not christian but amen to that.
TonyBergsma
First name: Tony
Instrument 1: Bass

Post by TonyBergsma »

Can't wait to see them 5 nov in Tilburg. I really want to hear skumfuk live
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Instrument 1: Guitar
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

skumfuk at 4:51!!
sounds really good
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

how fucking long it is since Sum 41 released their last live DVD ???fuck...we really need to see some of their shows in DVD quality ...and it should be from Tokyo again ...Japanese people are crazy about Sum 41 ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
LulaWhibley
Billy Spleen
First name: Lula

Post by LulaWhibley »

blackhawk1105 wrote:
skumfuk at 4:51!!
sounds really good
AWESOME THANKS!!!
  • ROCK IN IDRHO, Italy
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer

Post by Mitchell »

drummerlikestevo
Billy Spleen
First name: Lex

Post by drummerlikestevo »

hey guys, just wanted to give you a quick update:

- it was not a mistake that tom played we're all to blame instead of no reason in norwich. they do a new 4 bar intro to we're all to blame now. what's weird is it sounds like the intro of no reason without vocals, so i understand why you might've thought so. they really meant to open with we're all to blame in norwich.
- the band played a different set list in london. they opened with hell song, didn't play no reason, and added master and welcome to hell. and pieces was in the encore rather than in the middle of the set. it was really similar to the set list they played in the last european tour in september.
- stevo lost his voice that day, so he didn't do any press. my drummer to drummer interview was postponed to wednesday, before the bristol show.
- best thing was, cause stevo lost his voice, they took p4p out of the set list that night. but after in too deep, i saw deryck look at steve to verify if they really weren't going to play it. they all totally knew that if they didn't, they'd be breaking a tradition. i loved it cause steve initially shook his head, but at the last moment, he grabbed the mic and they played it. i smiled so much cause the moment was so spontaneous and i caught onto it.
- skumfuk was professionally filmed. i know the guy behind the project. when i get more time, i will ask for more details. they actually filmed the whole set, but will probably only release 2 or 3 songs as professional live videos.
- my interview from norwich is fully transcribed and i'm happy with it. just waiting for the go signal from my editor if i can share it with you guys pre-publication (... hopefully sometime next week).
Heather
First name: Heather
Instrument 2: guitar
Twitter: @HMac41

Post by Heather »

^^thx! Steve seems to be having issues this tour, his voice and how the bloody hands...lol
Nic
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Nic

Post by Nic »

Skumfuk sounds sweeeeeet live.
Faeyaner
Bunkface

Post by Faeyaner »

How are the other Bands doing? And btw how full have the venues been/how early did you come to get a decent place?
have a try and test your knowledge:
http://www.allthetests.com/quiz33/quiz/ ... um-41-test
D. wrote:Actually I don’t think playing the guitar means that you can like fuckin' wank off really fast. That’s fuckin' easy. That’s technical, anyone can fuckin' do that.
It’s like sounding really nice, having a good feel, that’s all about the guitar.
That’s what I care about. I’d rather be a better strummer than fuckin' jizz all over the fuckin' fretboard...
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

fenderrocks wrote:^^thx! Steve seems to be having issues this tour, his voice and how the bloody hands...lol
bloody hands are pretty normal...I mean ...Travis Barker also had bruises like Stevo ...and Travis had even worse looking ones ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

drummerlikestevo wrote:hey guys, just wanted to give you a quick update:

- it was not a mistake that tom played we're all to blame instead of no reason in norwich. they do a new 4 bar intro to we're all to blame now. what's weird is it sounds like the intro of no reason without vocals, so i understand why you might've thought so. they really meant to open with we're all to blame in norwich.
- the band played a different set list in london. they opened with hell song, didn't play no reason, and added master and welcome to hell. and pieces was in the encore rather than in the middle of the set. it was really similar to the set list they played in the last european tour in september.
- stevo lost his voice that day, so he didn't do any press. my drummer to drummer interview was postponed to wednesday, before the bristol show.
- best thing was, cause stevo lost his voice, they took p4p out of the set list that night. but after in too deep, i saw deryck look at steve to verify if they really weren't going to play it. they all totally knew that if they didn't, they'd be breaking a tradition. i loved it cause steve initially shook his head, but at the last moment, he grabbed the mic and they played it. i smiled so much cause the moment was so spontaneous and i caught onto it.
- skumfuk was professionally filmed. i know the guy behind the project. when i get more time, i will ask for more details. they actually filmed the whole set, but will probably only release 2 or 3 songs as professional live videos.
- my interview from norwich is fully transcribed and i'm happy with it. just waiting for the go signal from my editor if i can share it with you guys pre-publication (... hopefully sometime next week).
the whole set professionally filmed ??? and interview with Deryck is ready to be posted ??? another interview with Stevo coming ??? great news ...I hope everything will go as it should go ...
Tom!
First name: Thomas

Post by Tom! »

What time do they finish?
drummerlikestevo
Billy Spleen

FuckT41182 wrote:
drummerlikestevo wrote:hey guys, just wanted to give you a quick update:

the whole set professionally filmed ??? and interview with Deryck is ready to be posted ??? another interview with Stevo coming ??? great news ...I hope everything will go as it should go ...
yes, the whole set was professionally filmed, but only 3 songs or less will be released online. 1 of them will be skumfuk for sure. i am not sure of the website yet, but i will get that info soon.

interview was with the whole band, not just deryck.

yes, drummer-to-drummer interview i will be doing with stevo on wednesday. if any drummers out there want to contribute anything, let me know.
drummerlikestevo
Billy Spleen

Tom! wrote:What time do they finish?
before 11pm
Tom!
First name: Thomas

Post by Tom! »

drummerlikestevo wrote:
Tom! wrote:What time do they finish?
before 11pm
You have made my day :D

Any how long do veara play?
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer

Post by Mitchell »

DeryckW
Billy Spleen
Last.fm Username: DeryckW

Post by DeryckW »

So fucking happy to hear No Reason live again!
All I need now is too hear Thanks for Nothing live and I can die happy.
Sometimes I can't help think that I have you right behind me all this time
If only you could have a chance to see
All the happiness you gave to me