Blink 182 Discussion Thread

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
patenttiftw
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Aarne
360 Gamer Tag: partonen2
Instrument 1: guitar
Last.fm Username: Gobbed

Re: Blink 182 Discussion Thread

Post by patenttiftw »

Bobby Sumfan James wrote:shut the fuck up. everyone. don't make me lock this thread.
I love you.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Madjid wrote:LOL!
Is this band still around?
Why can't you yanks see through bullshit, Blink is all about the money.

Oh wait, I'm actually speaking to the people who elected Bush as their president! TWICE!!
Nevermind, guyz.
this is all bullshit...when did you learn to augur ??? If you are not Nostradamus,than I don't give a fuck about what you just wrote ...if you are Nostradamus then I don't give a shit...

because in this pretty world,none of the bands want to make money ...Blink 182 are working on their new album ...if they won't release it then ok...you were right ...

but how,in the name of my dick,you can seriously say that Mark Hoppus is in Blink 182 because of the money ??the guy who spent last years crying about how much he had loved Blink 182? ...

and Tom already gave up the money to be with his family ...and he has Macbeth and some other shit ...and AvA...

and Travis has his FSaS company and all his projects ...

what if they got together just because the men who were in one band for so many years missed each other? I am sure Mark missed Tom and Tom missed Mark...I don't know if you have a friend you grew up with...I have one ...and I am pretty sure that if we had a fight and didn't talk with each other I would miss him as hell ...because as years go by and you're getting older you start to realize that the reason why you hate your ex-best friend is unbelievable stupid ...and you can find yourself as a stupid motherfucker too ...I don't think that their arguments were so hard that they'd stopped loving each other ...that's why Tom wrote that fucking letter to Travis ...from my point of view ...but perhaps you're right and Tom thought that the death of a few people and horrible accident of his old friend is a good signal to start making money again ...
still doesn't change the fact that they suck. jk... or am i? also, "augur" ? wtf? lolz
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
Rocket41
Billy Spleen
First name: Taylor

Post by Rocket41 »

Blink 182 ftw! That is all...

Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

as a moderator of this website, I am legally forced to say Sum 41 > Blink 182.

:silly:
Rocket41
Billy Spleen

Post by Rocket41 »

I'll compromise and say Blink 182=Sum 41 ;)

Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

as it's in the Other Music section, I'll let that go. make that post in any of the Sum 41 sections and all hell will break loose!
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

2712 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:

Oh wait, I'm actually speaking to the people who elected Bush as their president! TWICE!!
Nevermind, guyz.
this is all bullshit...when did you learn to augur ??? If you are not Nostradamus,than I don't give a fuck about what you just wrote ...if you are Nostradamus then I don't give a shit...

because in this pretty world,none of the bands want to make money ...Blink 182 are working on their new album ...if they won't release it then ok...you were right ...

but how,in the name of my dick,you can seriously say that Mark Hoppus is in Blink 182 because of the money ??the guy who spent last years crying about how much he had loved Blink 182? ...

and Tom already gave up the money to be with his family ...and he has Macbeth and some other shit ...and AvA...

what if they got together just because the men who were in one band for so many years missed each other? I am sure Mark missed Tom and Tom missed Mark...I don't know if you have a friend you grew up with...I have one ...and I am pretty sure that if we had a fight and didn't talk with each other I would miss him as hell ...because as years go by and you're getting older you start to realize that the reason why you hate your ex-best friend is unbelievable stupid ...and you can find yourself as a stupid motherfucker too ...I don't think that their arguments were so hard that they'd stopped loving each other ...that's why Tom wrote that fucking letter to Travis ...from my point of view ...but perhaps you're right and Tom thought that the death of a few people and horrible accident of his old friend is a good signal to start making money again ...
still doesn't change the fact that they suck. jk... or am i? also, "augur" ? wtf? lolz
as far as I know,he had not said that their music suck...he had only written that Blink 182 is all about money ...he probably can see inside the band ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Mr-David-Blues
Dr. Rocco
First name: David
Instrument 1: Geetar
Instrument 2: Vocalization

Post by Mr-David-Blues »

Bobby Sumfan James wrote:as a moderator of this website, I am legally forced to say Sum 41 > Blink 182.
I Love Sum 41 more than blink the best thing about Blink nowadays is that fact I got to see them after all these years
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

I'm still pissed they never came to Sweden on their any of their European Tours in 2004 during their peak. They didn't even bothered coming this year either.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

2712 wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:

Nevermind, guyz.

it means predict
http://oxforddictionaries.com/view/entr ... _gb0048820
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

^ yeah, i looked it up too, but i didn't think it made sense in the context of what he was saying. i thought me ment "argue", but totally fucked it up.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

no I just don't care about context ...I think it's understandable ...if I fucked up the word I think I'd use ''EDIT" ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Bobby Sumfan James wrote:as a moderator of this website, I am legally forced to say Sum 41 > Blink 182.
Just to quickly say; I've always liked the Sums better than Blink.
[donate][/donate]
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

mark tweeted that he woke up with a song that tom wrote and that they've been working on in his head. good sign lol
Rocket41
Billy Spleen

Post by Rocket41 »

Such a rad update

Madjid

Post by Madjid »

I didn't know that my statement would make such a buzz when i had wrote it.
Anyway, when talking to people, try to stay calm, we're just having a conversation, if you want to go beyond that, don't do it behind your computer monitor, kid.

I back up what i said, Blink were back for THE MONEY, they toured, got a shitload of money, children's money,and didn't release ONE SINGLE SONG, i mean...Where is Up All Night? How long does it take to release ONE SONG?
Okay, some may say it's not up to them and everything, okay, fair enough, but it's pure bullshit when Tom tweets that he woke up with a song in his "head". It's been a LONG time since they decided to reunite, they made a lot of money out of their pre-written songs, and spent the next 8 months doing nothing, and "waking up" with songs ideas in their heads.

If they tour again this summer without releasing anything, i'll delete all their albums from my hard disk, coz they're not worth that 160 MB.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
Tyler.
Chuck
First name: Tyler
Instrument 1: Guitar-Bass-Piano
Instrument 2: Trumpet-Drums
Instrument 3: Didgeridoo

Post by Tyler. »

lol. they don't need the money. not nearly enough to reform with dudes they hated for years on end. they've been touring so much and tom doing stuff with ava that i would be surprised if a song was out anyway. and they're making a lot of people happy.
Rocket41
Billy Spleen

Post by Rocket41 »

Tyler. wrote:lol. they don't need the money. not nearly enough to reform with dudes they hated for years on end. they've been touring so much and tom doing stuff with ava that i would be surprised if a song was out anyway. and they're making a lot of people happy.
Totally agreed. Some people just wanna find the bad things in something so awesome.

CertainShadeOfAdam.
First name: nig-uh plz

Post by CertainShadeOfAdam. »

tom is so cute..

Mr. Generous
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

I truly wish i am wrong.

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED