Blink 182 Discussion Thread

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

Re: Blink 182 Discussion Thread

Post by Hentaiman »

The sound of the guitar sounds like shit!! And Tom's singing isn't great..
stevie486
Billy Spleen
First name: Stevie
Instrument 2: Vocals

Post by stevie486 »

they played lot better than that when saw them in Glasgow ! thats awfy sloppy, they should get vocal coaching as well, might help them sing better live, still I love these guys, my highlight of the year !
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

why cant you all stop bitching ??? I dont care about your opinion ...okay I agree that you needed to write it ...but youre overdoing this bitching about how bad Blink 182 are(in your eyes) ...

everyone should take them as they are or stop bitching ...they wont change..this is out new Blink 182 and I still love it ...if you dont I believe its not necessary to keep writing it again and again ...

btw:tomorrow,as soon as I get my new home audio,I am gonna watch the fucking show and enjoy it !
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

FuckT41182 wrote:I dont care about your opinion
The feeling is mutual.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

FuckT41182 wrote:why cant you all stop bitching ??? I dont care about your opinion ...okay I agree that you needed to write it ...but youre overdoing this bitching about how bad Blink 182 are(in your eyes) ...

everyone should take them as they are or stop bitching ...they wont change..this is out new Blink 182 and I still love it ...if you dont I believe its not necessary to keep writing it again and again ...

btw:tomorrow,as soon as I get my new home audio,I am gonna watch the fucking show and enjoy it !
have you ever heard something called freedom of speech uh?
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Emil wrote:
The feeling is mutual.
Emil wrote:
The feeling is mutual.
sure it is ...dont you feel any need to write something like : Tom is old and fat,He cant sing,He has no right to tell jokes cause he has AvA too,Blink 182 suck live...am I really the only one whos getting bored of it ??
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Still Waiting wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:why cant you all stop bitching ??? I dont care about your opinion ...okay I agree that you needed to write it ...but youre overdoing this bitching about how bad Blink 182 are(in your eyes) ...

have you ever heard something called freedom of speech uh?
I have ...I will make a story tonight and I will post it every single day ...just because I have a freedom of speech ...
Raku
Ma Poubelle
First name: Scott
PSN ID: MySummerJob
Instrument 1: Vocals
Last.fm Username: MySummerJob
Twitter: MySummerJob

Post by Raku »

stevie486 wrote:they played lot better than that when saw them in Glasgow ! thats awfy sloppy, they should get vocal coaching as well, might help them sing better live, still I love these guys, my highlight of the year !
The reason for that is because you were in the crowd. When you go to a concert, there are people singing a long to a song. Obviously, that will cover up the mistakes the band does and make it so you don't notice. Have you ever seen a choir live? I am pretty sure there can be one person going off note on a few phrases, but you can't notice because of the other voices in there. Another reason why you notice this more is because it is a HD stream, it focuses on the band and makes it clear on what they do. I am sure they messed up at your show. You just didn't notice because you were there, in the crowd.

I read one of the youtube comments on the rock show for epicenter "Wow, I didn't even notice Tom wasn't playing the intro, lol!"
stevie486
Billy Spleen
First name: Stevie
Instrument 2: Vocals

Post by stevie486 »

lol, yeah, it is different when at a concert suppose, it sounds alright as of crowd singing, cos you're there there but also cos it's a rock concert, and pop-punk it's alright to fuck up, with rock it's allowed cos can get away with it, but when go to a pop concert for example and they sing bad you notice it well, then it's spoiled.

They were great all the same, I really love Blink a lot, don't have anything against any them, they're cool, they freakin' rock !
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Look at the title of the title "Blink 182 Discussuion Thread", it's not an appreciation thread people can bitch all they want as part of the discussion, if you don't believe in their opinion then talk about it instead of bitching yourself.
[donate][/donate]
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:

Look at the title of the title "Blink 182 Discussuion Thread", it's not an appreciation thread people can bitch all they want as part of the discussion, if you don't believe in their opinion then talk about it instead of bitching yourself.
I believe in their opinion and I totally respect it ...I just think that its been too much ...is it normal to write the same thing so many times ???I dont care continue bitching if you want to ...write the same thing in the same thread for 1 000 000 times and I am gonna rather suck my dick by myself ...
Emil
Underclass Hero

Post by Emil »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:

I believe in their opinion and I totally respect it ...I just think that its been too much ...is it normal to write the same thing so many times ???I dont care continue bitching if you want to ...write the same thing in the same thread for 1 000 000 times and I am gonna rather suck my dick by myself ...
You have a weird definition of respect. If whining about people's opinions is respecting them i need then i totally get it otherwise i'm lost.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Emil wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:

You have a weird definition of respect. If whining about people's opinions is respecting them i need then i totally get it otherwise i'm lost.
what is so hard to understand ??? okay ...I'll explain ...I respect your opinion but I hate one thing ...I post a live video of Blink 182 and the same bunch of people write the same thing over and over ...it's like you wait for a new Blink 182 live video so you can start writing the same thing,on and on ...but as I said before I don't care anymore you can write it as many times as you want ...even after every fucking show of theirs ...
Emil
Underclass Hero

Post by Emil »

I won't if you post a video were they sound good.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Rocket41
Billy Spleen
First name: Taylor

Post by Rocket41 »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Epic, epic, epic performance...

Emil
Underclass Hero

Post by Emil »

Now that's pretty damn good. That entire show would have been an awesome live dvd.
These ones aswell:
SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Post by SumGeek »

FuckT41182 wrote:
One of my favourite Blink performances!
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk

Post by FuckT41182 »

Emil wrote:Now that's pretty damn good. That entire show would have been an awesome live dvd.
These ones aswell:
I've never seen these ones before ...I am glad we started to argue :P the other way I would probably never seen it ...
Rocket41
Billy Spleen
First name: Taylor

Post by Rocket41 »

Emil wrote:
Holy shit Tom sounds soooo good! And they need to play The Rock Show like that again, it sounds so amazing like that.