12 min song discussion

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

shadowred3
First name: jonah
Re: 12 min song discussion

Post by shadowred3 »

i really hope this song dosnt end up being one of those bland long songs. i mean id rather have 3 short songs rather one huge song.
Mr-David-Blues
Dr. Rocco
First name: David
Instrument 1: Geetar
Instrument 2: Vocalization

Post by Mr-David-Blues »

how awsome would it be if this 12 minute song is like 2 n a half minutes of each different album combined into 1 song

it better not be like a 4-5 minute song with the rest silence or background music :suicide:
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill
AKA: HHUGGZ
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Vocals
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by HugoDisasters »

I'm dead sure they are doing something nobody ever heard of before!
41 salute x 12

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i34.tinypic.com/10e1sli.jpg[/imgwidth]
TonyBergsma
First name: Tony
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar

Post by TonyBergsma »

uhm fail..
horrorofsorts
First name: Chris

Post by horrorofsorts »

I'm hoping this song is coming out by the end of this week
Andros
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Andros
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Andros »

I send a message to Cone about the song, and he answer me he say:

"Ya there will be a new free download soon. I would say in the next few weeks. Just has to get mastered first."
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Within the next "few weeks" is about three weeks. So it's safe to say it probably won't be out this week, but hopefully next and if so, it will be late next week.
Andros
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Andros
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Andros »

Jeremy Kill wrote:Within the next "few weeks" is about three weeks. So it's safe to say it probably won't be out this week, but hopefully next and if so, it will be late next week.
yes I thought the same thing, the next week we can probably enjoy this epic song
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Who knows, it could be earlier than expected, though I expect it to be released at the end of the supposed 3 weeks. Scumfuck came earlier than I expected it to since that Warped Tour interview in Dallas (Stevo said it would be out within the next week or two). Then it came out a few days later.

Not that I'm sick of Scumfuck or anything, but I'm beginning to run this song into the ground with all the plays its getting.
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill

Post by HugoDisasters »

I'm still listening on it since it came out, must have became 500 times. I have it on my Ipod as well when i'm out xD i'm still not tired of it.

shadowred3
First name: jonah

Post by shadowred3 »

Jeremy Kill wrote:Who knows, it could be earlier than expected, though I expect it to be released at the end of the supposed 3 weeks. Scumfuck came earlier than I expected it to since that Warped Tour interview in Dallas (Stevo said it would be out within the next week or two). Then it came out a few days later.

Not that I'm sick of Scumfuck or anything, but I'm beginning to run this song into the ground with all the plays its getting.
bro no offense to the sums but nothing they do ever comes out on date. last year they were sayin that they would proboly release the album earliy summer of 09...... then stevo posted a few months ago that all the past info was bs and now they realy r almost done. lol,
but 4 real i cant wait 4 dis fukkin song!!!! i cant belive its only been a week since scumfuck came out, ive listened to it lykj 100 times
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

shadowred3 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:Who knows, it could be earlier than expected, though I expect it to be released at the end of the supposed 3 weeks. Scumfuck came earlier than I expected it to since that Warped Tour interview in Dallas (Stevo said it would be out within the next week or two). Then it came out a few days later.

bro no offense to the sums but nothing they do ever comes out on date. last year they were sayin that they would proboly release the album earliy summer of 09...... then stevo posted a few months ago that all the past info was bs and now they realy r almost done. lol,
but 4 real i cant wait 4 dis fukkin song!!!! i cant belive its only been a week since scumfuck came out, ive listened to it lykj 100 times
Haha, trust me, there's a lot of wishful thinking on my part!
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

Remember- scumfuck wasn't 'released', it was leaked. Which leads me to believe there will be a third song in the warped tour sampler. Also deryks brother said scumfuck was the "shit one'.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Gregorovich wrote:

Remember- scumfuck wasn't 'released', it was leaked. Which leads me to believe there will be a third song in the warped tour sampler. Also deryks brother said scumfuck was the "shit one'.
Oh, I didn't know Scumfuck leaked. I thought this website was kind of official or something.

http://www.voxbloc.com/Share/sum41warped2010

Either way, there's a possibility this 12-minute song could leak. If it does, I hope it's not some shit quality like when Underclass Hero came out on that Podcast. I really don't want any first experiences with any of the songs to be of shit quality.
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill

Post by HugoDisasters »

Jeremy Kill wrote:
Gregorovich wrote:

Oh, I didn't know Scumfuck leaked. I thought this website was kind of official or something.

http://www.voxbloc.com/Share/sum41warped2010

Either way, there's a possibility this 12-minute song could leak. If it does, I hope it's not some shit quality like when Underclass Hero came out on that Podcast. I really don't want any first experiences with any of the songs to be of shit quality.
Agree, otherwise people will start to criticize and be all pessimist of how the record sounds like or something in that direction. Must be a proper leak. And the experience wont be much of a experience.

TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

Gregorovich wrote:Which leads me to believe there will be a third song in the warped tour sampler.
Stop before going on too far. Scumfuck wasn't a "leak", it was released through VoxBloc, which has close relationships with Warped. The file you can download here has "TheresNoSolution.com" written all over the tags, but Nic said that originally the album name was "Warped Tour CD Sampler", and the track number was 4/9.

So, Scumfuck is the song that's going to be on Warped CD Sampler.
ThanksForNothing
First name: Anthony
PSN ID: edgeimpact1
Instrument 1: Drums
Instrument 2: Hardcore Vocals

Post by ThanksForNothing »

If Stevo ha a drum solo, that would be amazing
HugoDisasters
Jessica Kill

Post by HugoDisasters »

SumFan#41 wrote:If Stevo ha a drum solo, that would be amazing
No, what would really be awesome if Deryck,Steve,Tom,Cone had a solo at the same time! (which is obviously hard to pull off perfectly)

ThanksForNothing
First name: Anthony
PSN ID: edgeimpact1
Instrument 1: Drums
Instrument 2: Hardcore Vocals

Post by ThanksForNothing »

FakeNinja wrote:
SumFan#41 wrote:If Stevo ha a drum solo, that would be amazing
No, what would really be awesome if Deryck,Steve,Tom,Cone had a solo at the same time! (which is obviously hard to pull off perfectly)
That would be perfect!
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Post by Jake-41 »

In a week? Really? No foolin'?

Okay.