I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley
Instrument 1: Guitar

Re: The Sum 41 New Album Thread!

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

Hentaiman wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Sumfan wrote:the title sounds amazing, i never hated it. It sounds "mature" if you understand what I mean. And it sounds epic, it sounds as if the album could be one of THOSE rock albums that inspire a generation of new musicians. Like in 20 years from now artists will say "the albums that got me wanting to be a musician were, Ride The Lightening, Sgt.Peppers, Slow Train Coming andScreaming Bloody Murder"

I might be expecting too much but, i want Sum 41 to have the fame of someone like Cold Play or Radiohead, all though... I'm pretty sure its too late for that. :(
it's never too late
Liars.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Sumfan wrote:
Hentaiman wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:
Sumfan wrote:the title sounds amazing, i never hated it. It sounds "mature" if you understand what I mean. And it sounds epic, it sounds as if the album could be one of THOSE rock albums that inspire a generation of new musicians. Like in 20 years from now artists will say "the albums that got me wanting to be a musician were, Ride The Lightening, Sgt.Peppers, Slow Train Coming andScreaming Bloody Murder"

I might be expecting too much but, i want Sum 41 to have the fame of someone like Cold Play or Radiohead, all though... I'm pretty sure its too late for that. :(
it's never too late
Liars.
fuck ...so you wanna say that Adam Gontier is a liar ?!?!
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Post by Jake-41 »

fenderrocks wrote:
Did you hear her before it cut off? It's offically gonna be called screaming bloody murder. Awesome.
Simon
Dr. Dynamite
n00b: Mitch
AKA: schlafanzyk
Instrument 1: Drums
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: schlafanzyk

Post by Simon »

NO WAY JAKE, REALLY? Haha, where were you the last 20 posts?
,,Artist? Come on now... I hit things for a living!"
- Stevo32

MMhhhh... sswwwshhhh... just can't get enough of that coke... aawbrrrrrbr ...
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Post by Jake-41 »

Simon wrote:NO WAY JAKE, REALLY? Haha, where were you the last 20 posts?
:sad:

I didn't know everyone already hurrdd... I'm guessing you guys know about the new songs too. :wink:
Zell1010
Billy Spleen
First name: Andy
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Zell1010 »

Sumfan wrote:
Hentaiman wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:

it's never too late
Liars.
Flame me all you want but look at Green Day. Yeah ok they got their breakthrough in 1994 but to achieve the fame they have now, took them until their early 30's. Tom's the oldest at 32 (OK he's not an original member) but Deryck's only just turned 30.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk

Zell1010 wrote:
Sumfan wrote:
Hentaiman wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:

it's never too late
Liars.
Flame me all you want but look at Green Day. Yeah ok they got their breakthrough in 1994 but to achieve the fame they have now, took them until their early 30's. Tom's the oldest at 32 (OK he's not an original member) but Deryck's only just turned 30.
how am I flaming you, when you didn't even have a post anywhere in there?

green day is a different band. different musicians. I just dont think these guys have it in them, compare the green day musicians to the sums.

Not a fan of green day what-so-ever, but look at AI and look at UH.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Sumfan wrote:
Zell1010 wrote:
Sumfan wrote:
Hentaiman wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:

it's never too late
Liars.

green day is a different band. different musicians. I just dont think these guys have it in them, compare the green day musicians to the sums.

yeah ...but Green Day didn't seem that they could be such a phenomenon until AI was out ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
TonyBergsma
First name: Tony
Instrument 1: Bass

Post by TonyBergsma »

FuckT41182 wrote:
Sumfan wrote:
Zell1010 wrote:
Sumfan wrote:
Hentaiman wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:

it's never too late
Liars.

yeah ...but Green Day didn't seem that they could be such a phenomenon until AI was out ...
That's true, i hope sum 41 wil make their real breaktrough with SBM
Zell1010
Billy Spleen
First name: Andy
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Zell1010 »

Sumfan wrote:
Zell1010 wrote:
Sumfan wrote:
Hentaiman wrote:
FuckT41182 wrote:

it's never too late
Liars.

I wasn't saying you were flaming me. I know that some people on this board hate Green Day and because I used them as an example, some people may start to harp on about how they "suck".

Anyway this is besides the point. Looks like it is going to be Screaming Bloody Murder... roll on the next couple of weeks for some new music!
Aaron
Underclass Hero
First name: Aaron
360 Gamer Tag: xRG West
Instrument 1: Trumpet

Post by Aaron »

I think we should change the name to the Screaming Bloody Murder thread!
"Nice Guys Finish Last" -Leo Durocher
My masters are Still Waiting and Madjid
My Brothers and Sisters are Jake, Sara, and Heather.
My Noobs are Sum41Ant27 turtlehobopirate. My Grand-Noob is GutterDreams.
We have a messed up family :)
TonyBergsma

Post by TonyBergsma »

i think they're tricking us with that name
Simon
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Simon »

I just received intel that it's going to be Red Baron Drive Through.
- Stevo32

SumGeek
Does This Look Infected?
First name: Chelsea

Post by SumGeek »

September/October?
I was really hoping to believe August.
I guess whats another 2 month wait, right? Hopefully these new songs get released soon like mentioned. I don't get why they can't play a new song during the warped tour if they're just gonna release it on the sampler while on the tour. Hmm. Oh well.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk

SumGeek wrote:September/October?
I was really hoping to believe August.
I guess whats another 2 month wait, right? Hopefully these new songs get released soon like mentioned. I don't get why they can't play a new song during the warped tour if they're just gonna release it on the sampler while on the tour. Hmm. Oh well.
2 month wait is nothing if they put out a single.

CAN I GET A WHAT WHAAAT
TonyBergsma

Post by TonyBergsma »

i don't trust sum 41's : "soon"
they've said so many times soon, sooner and stuff and still we have nothing :(
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

I've always thought the title "Screaming Bloody Murder" was alright. I never hated it or anything. As long as a song on the album isn't titled "Screaming Bloody Murder," then I have not qualms against it.
Simon
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Simon »

Who keeps deleting my brilliantly meaningless posts? I feel violated.
- Stevo32

Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Simon wrote:Who keeps deleting my brilliantly meaningless posts? I feel violated.
They might just not be showing up for some reason. Search your posts, it might still be in there. The same thing happened to me in the Blink-182 thread where I'd post and then it wouldn't show up, but it would say that the latest post was made by me. I'd check my posts and it would have it still. I'd click "Jump to Post" and it would just take me to the thread and my post wouldn't be there.
kILLDR3n
Ma Poubelle
First name: Derek

Post by kILLDR3n »

Steve said back in late May that in a couple of weeks a couple of songs would be out on Sum41.com, what happened to that? I really don't trust what they say.