justin bieber 4th of july

Whatever you want to talk about!
mikey41
Hooch
First name: michael
Instrument 2: bass

justin bieber 4th of july

Post by mikey41 »

theres this thing going around youtube...

"HELLO
The metal militia will be attacking Justin Bieber's video (justin bieber baby ft. ludacris) on the FOURTH OF JULY! Assemble all fans of good music in every genre! (Jazz, Metal, Classic Rock etc.) On said date leave a comment giving your thoughts on JB, close the comment with -MM. Copy and paste this comment to all the good band videos! (Megadeth, Metallica, Slayer, led zeppelin, black sabbath, classical composers, jazz composers, Avenged Sevenfold etc.) Thumbs up this comment!"

even though i don't care for metal that much, i still think justin bieber is destroying the music industry and i think it would be funny if everyone posted shit on his gayass video.
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Re: justin bieber 4th of july

Post by withchappedlips »

Sad post is sad. Justin Bieber absolutely is not destroying the music industry. He's helping the industry stay afloat. Plus, it's not like he's going to be around in a few years.... he's the new Aaron Carter. Where did Aaron Carter go within a couple of years? What about Jesse McCartney (Could be spelled wrong. Could be the wrong name. I don't know.)? There's a Justin Bieber every couple of years. If you want to talk about destroying the music industry, talk about the kids downloading music rather than buying it. THAT is what you'd call "destroying the music industry". I am destroying the music industry. You are most likely destroying the industry. Justin Bieber is helping out by selling quite a few records.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
mikey41
Hooch
First name: michael
Instrument 2: bass

Post by mikey41 »

well i believe he is.
Tyler41
Walking Disaster
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Piano

Post by Tyler41 »

hes not destroying the music industry, he just makes shitty ass music.
All that I need is time for me to breathe. Dream little dreams that only I believe. Now that I see beyond the light, I'm gonna be, I'll be alright.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

destorying the music industry?! hahahahahahahahahahahaha. that is actually the funniest thing I have seen on this website in ages. bravo for being a complete fuckin tool.
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Post by Jake-41 »

Justin Bieber is polluting the music industry, yes.. Which isn't destroying it.

My view is, the music industry has been fucked since 1986 when Run DMC helped Aerosmith with "Walk This Way." Since then, it seems impossible for rock/metal/alternative/punk/anything with a guitar in mostly every song to make it on the billboard, cos it's all about rap/pop. How do i know? Check ANY fucking music website, and if there is a "Most Searched" list, they're wont be any rockers in the top 10. Which means it's destroyed in my eyes. But not actually..
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Jake-41 wrote:Justin Bieber is polluting the music industry, yes.. Which isn't destroying it.

My view is, the music industry has been fucked since 1986 when Run DMC helped Aerosmith with "Walk This Way." Since then, it seems impossible for rock/metal/alternative/punk/anything with a guitar in mostly every song to make it on the billboard, cos it's all about rap/pop. How do i know? Check ANY fucking music website, and if there is a "Most Searched" list, they're wont be any rockers in the top 10. Which means it's destroyed in my eyes. But not actually..
So what about Nirvana's Nevermind album in 1991? The whole grunge thing in the early 90's, Green Day's Dookie and American Idiot? Blink-182?

The music industry isn't fucked. It just goes through trends on whatever is popular in that particular timeline. Right now it's artists like Beiber, Ke$ha other R&B/Hip-Hop because that's what people are into right now. It'll get old and another trend in music will surface and take over.
Jake-41
Underclass Hero

Post by Jake-41 »

Jeremy Kill wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:Justin Bieber is polluting the music industry, yes.. Which isn't destroying it.

So what about Nirvana's Nevermind album in 1991? The whole grunge thing in the early 90's, Green Day's Dookie and American Idiot? Blink-182?
I meant, that since Run DMC brought rap out of the underground, it's been more, and more about rap.. Up to this point where there's a new fuckin' chart topper everyday it seems.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Jake-41 wrote:
Jeremy Kill wrote:

I meant, that since Run DMC brought rap out of the underground, it's been more, and more about rap.. Up to this point where there's a new fuckin' chart topper everyday it seems.
Well I was just referring to the statement you made saying: "Since then, it seems impossible for rock/metal/alternative/punk/anything with a guitar in mostly every song to make it on the billboard, cos it's all about rap/pop." Both Nirvana and Green Day would contradict that statement.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

so, if we make Justin Bieber rap, will the music industry be saved?
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

CUNT wrote:so, if we make Justin Bieber rap, will the music industry be saved?
Yup. He's our only hope.
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

This is pathetic. If you don't like Justin Bieber don't listen to him. Kyle mentioned Aaron Carter, and this kid is just like him. He doesn't bother me, he apparently can sing, so why bother? He most be doing something right cause he sold a million records.
Mr-David-Blues
Dr. Rocco
First name: David
Instrument 1: Geetar
Instrument 2: Vocalization

Post by Mr-David-Blues »

Il tell you wants ruining the music industry

YOU SIR

stop downloading music illegally
Jake-41
Underclass Hero

Post by Jake-41 »

I'm all for the kid. I hope he continues to use the looks, and talent god gave him.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

I don't think that rock music is dead ...Green Day is still fucking famous and they can sell out every hall everywhere in the world ...and fans of real music are better then fans of this pop shit ...those pop fans will forget about their stars really soon (Britney) ...Blink 182 didn't have to make any new music but their fans are still alive ...and to Justin Bieber ...I thinks he's pathetic but don't give a fuck about him ...

fuck as I'm thinkin' about rock music now ...i just mentioned that Green Day is the only band saving real music ...I mean there is more AWESOME real bands but not as famous as Green Day...I hope that Sum 41 will help the music with their new album ...and so will do Blink 182 ...and Eminem is real artist and with his new album he made it good again ;).
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Post by FuckT41182 »

Jake-41 wrote:I'm all for the kid. I hope he continues to use the looks, and talent god gave him.
I bet God wishes him to stop singing . :P
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Gibsum 41
Underclass Hero
AKA: Gib
Instrument 1: Bass
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by Gibsum 41 »

Bieber is the #1 cause for Global Warming. Bastard.

NoReason27 is my mastah.
Kano and Still Waiting are my official n00bs. Mess with them and before you know it you'll be working in Nickelodeon :twisted:
J-pan, xmarryxx and conspiracyof1000 are my grandn00bs and T. is my brothah
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

letlive. wrote:Sad post is sad. Justin Bieber absolutely is not destroying the music industry. He's helping the industry stay afloat. Plus, it's not like he's going to be around in a few years.... he's the new Aaron Carter. Where did Aaron Carter go within a couple of years? What about Jesse McCartney (Could be spelled wrong. Could be the wrong name. I don't know.)? There's a Justin Bieber every couple of years. If you want to talk about destroying the music industry, talk about the kids downloading music rather than buying it. THAT is what you'd call "destroying the music industry". I am destroying the music industry. You are most likely destroying the industry. Justin Bieber is helping out by selling quite a few records.
um, why would you WANT to keep the music industry afloat?

All it is a thieving money making ring? I'm not going to pay for corporate fat cat and big wig's coke addiction and 300 thousand dollar Lamborghinis. You do know bands make like, 99 cent every unit sold? i realize if an album goes triple platinum, thats about 3 million dollars for the band (I'm not sure if they take taxes out and what-not, im not that financially inclined but I imagine they don't?) but if the album is sold at, lets just say 8 dollars, thats 5 million for the record label. and for what? what does the music industry bring us except for more rap/r&b/pop artists? who mostly are generic and just plain retarded? absolutely nothing. Bands make their money by touring and selling their merch at shows, so, sell 3 million 6 buck shirts and 18 million for the band.

Again I say, I'm not going to pay for anyones million dollar house, or pay for an "industry" that brings me "artists" i have 0 interest in. I'd say the music industry is every band within itself, so if you want to support the music industry, go buy a shirt, or a poster, or a bracelet of your favorite band(s).
Last edited by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] on Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Billy41
Ma Poubelle
First name: Koen
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: I wish bass

Post by Billy41 »

I dont understand how you can say 'Rock isn't dead cause Greenday is fucking famous.' I really don't think theyre all that. The make more pop songs than punk song now a days. I like Green Day but a lot less since American Idiot. Because a lot of people with no interest in rockmusic think Green Day is the real Rock.

About the Justin Bieber thing.. I think he's a moron and should quit singing, but apperently he's making a lot of people (children/down syndrom) happy so thats a good thing.
All creds for the Still Waiting sig are for Jeremy!
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Nickleback is a pretty popular rock band in the UK, I remember their singles played on the radio when I actually listened to the radio at school and shit. My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy are amongst a few that have been in the UK charts in the past few years. Rock music isn't dead in the charts, it may not be as popular but it is definitely not dead
[donate][/donate]