Sum 41 / SBM discussion

Everything related to Sum 41 Here!

Moderator: Jeremy Kill

Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Re: The Sum 41 New Album Thread!

Post by Jake-41 »

blackhawk1105 wrote:Deryck shouldn't have been partying partying and drinking that much...
Well, i hate to agree with this.

Anyway, like Simon has stated many, many times in the last few posts.. This is just a little odd, and i don't feel as if I'm so retarded as to believe that what they are trying to tell me is true. What's next, ya gonna stage Steve with a cast on? The fact is, someones arm doesn't just break one day before going on one of the shortest, biggest tours of your career.

I can only believe it's the label. They want this album finished, and they're tired of waiting on Deryck to finish it. Point being, and a sure stick in the mud, didn't they meat with the label in Miami? To me, it doesn't hurt other than it kills my hope for them playing for 100,000+ fans, and having orgy HQ videos of this. Which I'm sure they've only done once. (reading.) And, like Tomi said.. We can listen to album for many, many years. Like AKNF.. If anybody was anticipating the release of this, they've forgotten about it by now, and couldn't care less. My case in point, i love that they're lying to get this album done, and the fans that missed out, should only be pissed at Sum 41's touring manager. These dates should have never been added in the first place.
djeesee wrote:
i was in an accident & my wrist got damaged. its not broken but i cant play. we'll make up these shows & be back soon! thx for understanding
From Stevo's twitter!
Ahahahahaha! That's a Deryck tweet if i ever read one..

EDIT: Well, i dunno, maybe I'm wrong. Don't call me stupid, though.. This still doesn't seem right to me.
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Post by Jake-41 »

djeesee wrote:
i was in an accident & my wrist got damaged. its not broken but i cant play. we'll make up these shows & be back soon! thx for understanding
From Stevo's twitter!

EDIT: Well, i dunno, maybe I'm wrong. Don't call me stupid, though.. This still doesn't seem right to me.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

no, no, no.

what happened was they finally got drunk enough to have an orgy with eachother and now theyre going to a therapist to cope.
Simon
Dr. Dynamite
n00b: Mitch
AKA: schlafanzyk
Instrument 1: Drums
Instrument 2: Guitar
Instrument 3: Piano
Twitter: schlafanzyk

Post by Simon »

Jake-41 wrote:
djeesee wrote:
From Stevo's twitter!

Could also be that Steve told someone else to post something like this for him, but still weird.
spider-man
Hooch

Post by spider-man »

^

well it would be kind of hard to type all that with one hand....
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Jake-41 wrote:
blackhawk1105 wrote:Deryck shouldn't have been partying partying and drinking that much...

Anyway, like Simon has stated many, many times in the last few posts.. This is just a little odd, and i don't feel as if I'm so retarded as to believe that what they are trying to tell me is true. What's next, ya gonna stage Steve with a cast on? The fact is, someones arm doesn't just break one day before going on one of the shortest, biggest tours of your career.

I can only believe it's the label. They want this album finished, and they're tired of waiting on Deryck to finish it. Point being, and a sure stick in the mud, didn't they meat with the label in Miami? To me, it doesn't hurt other than it kills my hope for them playing for 100,000+ fans, and having orgy HQ videos of this. Which I'm sure they've only done once. (reading.) And, like Tomi said.. We can listen to album for many, many years. Like AKNF.. If anybody was anticipating the release of this, they've forgotten about it by now, and couldn't care less. My case in point, i love that they're lying to get this album done, and the fans that missed out, should only be pissed at Sum 41's touring manager. These dates should have never been added in the first place.
Yeah, because accidents don't happen
[donate][/donate]
Simon
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Simon »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:

Yeah, because accidents don't happen
You know that's not the point. The point is that the way all this happened and was then explained, seems odd. No need to act like we are crazy for having some reasonable doubt.
spider-man wrote:well it would be kind of hard to type all that with one hand....
Which is exactly why I said, may be someone else just wrote it for him.
Gregorovich
Underclass Hero
First name: Gregor
Last.fm Username: grgrlove

Post by Gregorovich »

Is anybody else seeing this? im not sure about 'blatant liars', but in the sums blog, it stated stevo's accident rendered him unable to get on a plane, hinting at the fact he had broken his back or legs or something (still unlikely), and then stevo anounces - or gets somebody else to anounce - that his wrist is damaged and he cant play. seems quite strange to me, and also very convenient.

Anyways, still cannae wait for the new album, been a fan of the sums since i was 5 :D
fuck this signature nonsense
Lars
All Killer No Filler

Post by Lars »

Travis Barker broke his arm on the set of the When Your Heart Stops Beating-video.

He 'replaced' his arm by some more pedals, though +44 used a stand-in a couple of times as well.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Boni »

I really don't care if they lied or not, the fact it, it's all speculation and people are going to assume whatever they went, chances are we will never find out the truth maybe they were going to cancel the tour, fact of the matter is that it doesn't really matter, I know what is like for a tour to be cancelled and then wait 5-6 months delay before seeing them live. I was one of those that was bummed when Deyrck hurt his back. Thing is they will be back, it might just be a little longer. I'm pretty sure anybody can wait, I've been waiting 2 years on March, waiting a little longer won't kill me, I've got things to do in my life it's not like I have to have Sum 41.
[donate][/donate]
Simon
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Simon »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:I really don't care if they lied or not, the fact it, it's all speculation and people are going to assume whatever they went, chances are we will never find out the truth
How can you not care about that? I think it would be really interesting to find out what actually happened, why it had to come like this, why it seems so odd and how it may be all makes sense in context. It's curiosity, nothing more.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Boni »

Simon wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:I really don't care if they lied or not, the fact it, it's all speculation and people are going to assume whatever they went, chances are we will never find out the truth
THow can you not care about that? I think it would be really interesting to find out what actually happened, why it had to come like this, why it seems so odd and how it may be all makes sense in context. It's curiosity, nothing more.
It's called being different, curiosity isn't one of those things that have a lot of. I really only take an interest in things actually affect me, weather Sum 41 come on tour or not. It doesn't bother me, if they come, good, if they don't then too bad. What you find interesting is different from what I find interesting which I don't think is a bad thing. Even if I heard Stevo was killed or died I wouldn't really take an interest, I'd be sad but I'd get over it, think what you will
[donate][/donate]
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer
First name: Mitchell
PSN ID: blackhawk1105
Twitter: @MitchellK41

Post by Mitchell »

I would go crazy if one of them died..
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk

its all a ruse, THEY'RE ABOUT TO RUSH RELEASE THE NEW ALBUM
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

blackhawk1105 wrote:I would go crazy if one of them died..
I already got crazy when one of them divorced. lol.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk

TomiT14 wrote:
didn't you go into the finnish army?

are you fucking kidding?
Last edited by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] on Thu May 27, 2010 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer

Post by Mitchell »

Lol super badass finnish soldier crying over Deryck's divorce.. lmao :hehe:
TomiT14
First name: Tomi
Last.fm Username: TomiT14
Twitter: TomiT14

Post by TomiT14 »

Sumfan wrote:
TomiT14 wrote:
didn't you go into the finnish army?

are you fucking kidding?
Yes and yes. Hence the "lol".

lol
Simon
Dr. Dynamite

Post by Simon »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:
Simon wrote:
How can you not care about that? I think it would be really interesting to find out what actually happened, why it had to come like this, why it seems so odd and how it may be all makes sense in context. It's curiosity, nothing more.
It's called being different, curiosity isn't one of those things that have a lot of. I really only take an interest in things actually affect me, weather Sum 41 come on tour or not. It doesn't bother me, if they come, good, if they don't then too bad. What you find interesting is different from what I find interesting which I don't think is a bad thing. Even if I heard Stevo was killed or died I wouldn't really take an interest, I'd be sad but I'd get over it, think what you will
Okay then, we think different, no big deal. But if you really didn't care, why did you even join the discussion, trying to get us to stop embracing that curiosity (at least that's the impression I got)? I'm not telling anyone to believe or not believe anything. I'm just sharing my thoughts for the people who like to think about stuff like this. And also, how do you know that none of this affects you in anyway?
Mitchell
Staff Fluffer

Post by Mitchell »

I feel a big discussion coming up...