Earthboy

Play guitar? Don't know tabs? We can help you out right here.
BrandonCorey
Ma Poubelle

Earthboy

Post by BrandonCorey »

www.myspace.com/devonandthenobodies
go to my bands myspace and listne to the song "Earthboy" and let me know what you think. Let me know what you think even if its shitty comments like "the singer is not in tune" or "the songs a mess" or "the singer should die", i don't care, i just want feedback.
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Re: Earthboy

Post by FuckT41182 »

song's okay...and singer too ...his voice fits in the style you try to do ... :)
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
silverdolphin
Hooch
First name: Zee
Instrument 2: Keyboard
Instrument 3: Bass

Post by silverdolphin »

the music is good, but the singer needs vocal coaching :confusion:
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Post by Jake-41 »

Pfft, i did not enjoy them vocals. He needs more grunge!

Guitar was kinda cool. : ]
BrandonCorey
Ma Poubelle

Post by BrandonCorey »

Thanks people. Is there any tips you would like to share to get more of a rough attack while still singing in pitch?
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

The song was musically good, I really like the part near the end. Yeah, the singer needs some work. He just sounds kind of monotonous in some parts. I've never sang before, so I don't know what kind of tips to give him.
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Post by Jake-41 »

BrandonCorey wrote:Thanks people. Is there any tips you would like to share to get more of a rough attack while still singing in pitch?
Okay, so you know how you can get shit in your throat, and make a "gir" sound. Kinda like gargling? Well, he needs to have this to make a Deryck/Billie Joe Armstrong voice.

Also, he needs to take the songs, and apply that, but make it his own, Try different ways of it, just sing it in straight passion, with staying in tune, and using the throat thing. I dunno, works for me.
BrandonCorey
Ma Poubelle

Post by BrandonCorey »

Jake-41 wrote:
BrandonCorey wrote:Thanks people. Is there any tips you would like to share to get more of a rough attack while still singing in pitch?
Okay, so you know how you can get shit in your throat, and make a "gir" sound. Kinda like gargling? Well, he needs to have this to make a Deryck/Billie Joe Armstrong voice.

Also, he needs to take the songs, and apply that, but make it his own, Try different ways of it, just sing it in straight passion, with staying in tune, and using the throat thing. I dunno, works for me.
ok that's great help man! For this song I want the vocals to sound kinda like a cross between sum 41 and the flatliners styled vocals.