I hate morons.

Whatever you want to talk about!
FuckT41182
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Jacob(Jism)

Re: I hate morons.

Post by FuckT41182 »

the last sentence of your post is fucking cool ... :D and your totally right...I'm down with everything you wrote ...
This is Mark Allen Hoppus. He likes long walks on the beach. This, this is travis barker. He likes to be read poetry just before sunset. And me, I like to stick small pieces of furniture up my butt.
I spy on my dad while he is taking a shower just like everyone else
Mark: Sometimes when I talk in 3rd person i end up calling tom mark
Tom:Yea than he starts touching me and i think thats masturbation
Some people think were idiots or perverts dont argue were both.
"i think we're gonna be one of those bands thats around forever and even makes records, even if noones buying them and using them for toilet paper...but we'll still make them because we'll be the best fuckin toilet paper anyones ever used...." - Tom Delonge
Ken
Administrator
Administrator
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: your sister

Post by Ken »

Sumfan wrote:I'm musically superior.

Down with bands and musicians that don't have haircuts like this:

And that don't talk about how troubled there lives are.

I cant take them seriously.
Wow. What a clear, pointless jab at me. I feel like I ended my argument pretty well with my last post but I thought I'd take a stab at this too.

I like how I presented a relatively feasible addition to this conversation, yet out of some sort of self-righteousness you decide to personally insult me. I have said nothing of any sort to personally attack anyone in this thread. I simply stated I don't see what people like in Katy Perry. Unlike you, I have not insulted anyone's self-image, haircut, or call anyone out for being pretentious.

Remember when you sent me a long message, saying things about how much better I think i am than everyone, making fun of my appearance, and calling me a spoiled brat? I recall that my response was nothing of your sort, and I concluded that long message with your agreeable "truce." We have not contacted eachother since. Yet you still want to make fun of me, warn people when I'm online at the TNS chat, and continue to add to this "rivalry" I thought was over. What have I done to you since our personal message thread?

Unlike many people on this site, I can handle arguments in a mature, concise way without insults or personal attacks. When will you learn that doing that doesn't better your argument?

In retrospect, its probably not wise of me to post this publicly, particularly in a thread unrelated to our quarrels (you may ignore this, and continue to discuss Katy Perry). Just know Sumfan that you can continue to attempt to egg me on and expect a negative response, but I'll continue to not only not care, but will continue to look upon you with sympathy. I feel sorry you feel you need to continue hating on me.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

Ken wrote:

Wow. What a clear, pointless jab at me. I feel like I ended my argument pretty well with my last post but I thought I'd take a stab at this too.

I like how I presented a relatively feasible addition to this conversation, yet out of some sort of self-righteousness you decide to personally insult me. I have said nothing of any sort to personally attack anyone in this thread. I simply stated I don't see what people like in Katy Perry. Unlike you, I have not insulted anyone's self-image, haircut, or call anyone out for being pretentious.

Remember when you sent me a long message, saying things about how much better I think i am than everyone, making fun of my appearance, and calling me a spoiled brat? I recall that my response was nothing of your sort, and I concluded that long message with your agreeable "truce." We have not contacted eachother since. Yet you still want to make fun of me, you warn people when I'm online at the TNS chat, and continue to add to this "rivalry" I thought was over. What have I done to you since our personal message thread?

In retrospect, its probably not wise of me to post this publicly, particularly in a thread unrelated to our quarrels. Just know Sumfan that you can continue to attempt to egg me on and get a negative response, but I'll continue to not care, and to look upon you with sympathy. I feel sorry you feel you need to continue hating on me. This isn't me "bitching about my problems," this is simply my two cents in this war you've declared against me.
First emmm.

Yeah I'm not reading all of that, because i read the first line, it wasn't a jab at you.

it was just a joke, pointed at KYLE.

EDIT: 99% of what i say on this site is a joke. I come on here to relax and just bullshit, I don't really mean anything i say to anyone. Way back when i hated you, and yeah i used to make MORE JOKES about when you were online because i remember the days that you would come online and harass me along with the rest of the TNS staff but lately i forget you exist because you don't come on often.

I find you sexy for a male and would like to have your babies.
Last edited by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] on Sun May 16, 2010 8:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ken
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ken »

Sumfan wrote:
Ken wrote:

Remember when you sent me a long message, saying things about how much better I think i am than everyone, making fun of my appearance, and calling me a spoiled brat? I recall that my response was nothing of your sort, and I concluded that long message with your agreeable "truce." We have not contacted eachother since. Yet you still want to make fun of me, you warn people when I'm online at the TNS chat, and continue to add to this "rivalry" I thought was over. What have I done to you since our personal message thread?

In retrospect, its probably not wise of me to post this publicly, particularly in a thread unrelated to our quarrels. Just know Sumfan that you can continue to attempt to egg me on and get a negative response, but I'll continue to not care, and to look upon you with sympathy. I feel sorry you feel you need to continue hating on me. This isn't me "bitching about my problems," this is simply my two cents in this war you've declared against me.
First emmm.

Yeah I'm not reading all of that, because i read the first line, it wasn't a jab at you.

Fair, but I'm aware you continue to talk shit about me. Thus, you should read it.
I'm A Cunt [*banned*]
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Charley

Post by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] »

Ken wrote:
Sumfan wrote:
Ken wrote:

First emmm.

Fair, but I'm aware you continue to talk shit about me. Thus, you should read it.
ehhh i do from time to time. i haven't in like a year that i can remember though. you werent my favorite person because of how the old tns days went but to be honest i kind of like you these days, as i said, you're sexy.

also i read it.

my feelings, they hurt.
Last edited by I'm A Cunt [*banned*] on Sun May 16, 2010 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ken
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ken »

Sumfan wrote: ehhh i do from time to time. i haven't in like a year that i can remember though. you werent my favorite person because of how the old tns days went but to be honest i kind of like you these days, as i said, you're sexy.

also i read it.

my feelings, they hurt.
You've said a bunch of cruel shit to me too, deal with it.

But regardless, good looks. Glad we're cool now, Mr. Sumfan. :winkwink:
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Post by Jake-41 »

That Russel Brand is a cool guy.
Ken
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ken »

That Russell Brand is a lucky guy.
Ken
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ken »

That Russell Brand is a lucky guy.
Jake
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jake :O
Twitter: broughjc

Post by Jake »

Jake-41 wrote:That Russel Brand is a cool guy.
If cool = unfunny cunt, then yes.
<3 Sumfan

Donate to TNS:
[donate][/donate]
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Jake! wrote:
+1,
Also, I love your sig, I wonder how many people on this forum will actually get it!
[donate][/donate]
Childish Gambino
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jordan

Post by Childish Gambino »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:
Jake! wrote:
+1,
Also, I love your sig, I wonder how many people on this forum will actually get it!
I don't get it. ):
Silent in the trees.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

The killer is from some fancy private enterprise. With a hook for a left hand that he left on her car door handle.
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

I attempted to bend really hard inorder to reach my cock, and suck it, but i didn't just fail, my ribs hurt like fuck!

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Jordan wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
Jake! wrote:
+1,
I don't get it. ):
IP addresses that start with 192.168 are mainly used for internal networks. Like my dad's IP address is 192.168.1.64 with a 24bit subnet mask and my IP address is 192.168.1.89 also with a 24-bit subnet mask. It basically means we are connected to the same switch/router/network
[donate][/donate]
Childish Gambino
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jordan

Post by Childish Gambino »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:
Jordan wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
Jake! wrote:
+1,
I don't get it. ):
IP addresses that start with 192.168 are mainly used for internal networks. Like my dad's IP address is 192.168.1.64 with a 24bit subnet mask and my IP address is 192.168.1.89 also with a 24-bit subnet mask. It basically means we are connected to the same switch/router/network
So, it was just an extremely nerdy way of saying that the killer was in the house? Hahahhaha
Silent in the trees.