Green Day: Rock Band

Talk about anything related to games here: video games, board games, games passed down from your great great grandpa's dad, or any other type of game.

Moderators: Janet, Gutter Dreams

Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Re: Green Day: Rock Band

Post by Jake-41 »

Gunner wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:Green Day won't be a challenge for most. The "master's" of this game, prolly won't buy it.
I think more people will buy the game based on whether or not they like Green Day's music as opposed to the difficulty of actually playing the music. I mean, they made a Rock Band game for The Beatles right? Plus, it's more of a social type thing than anything.
Conformist's.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Jake-41 wrote:
Gunner wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:Green Day won't be a challenge for most. The "master's" of this game, prolly won't buy it.
I think more people will buy the game based on whether or not they like Green Day's music as opposed to the difficulty of actually playing the music. I mean, they made a Rock Band game for The Beatles right? Plus, it's more of a social type thing than anything.
Conformist's.
Yeah, but if you have fun, who cares? It's different if you're genuinely not a fan of Green Day of course.
Jake-41
Underclass Hero

Post by Jake-41 »

Gunner wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:
Gunner wrote:
Conformist's.
Yeah, but if you have fun, who cares? It's different if you're genuinely not a fan of Green Day of course.
Who doesen't like Green Day, lol.
But yeah, Rockband has covered some of the "older" basics. Ya know, Beatles, The Who, etc.
Now their trying to reach a different era, possibly. That being the case, it makes sense. But im sure it all leads back to money.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Jake-41 wrote:
Gunner wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:
Gunner wrote:
Conformist's.
But yeah, Rockband has covered some of the "older" basics. Ya know, Beatles, The Who, etc.
Now their trying to reach a different era, possibly. That being the case, it makes sense. But im sure it all leads back to money.
It does. Everything leads to money. Everything in this world is pretty much a business.
Jake-41
Underclass Hero

Post by Jake-41 »

Gunner wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:
Gunner wrote:
Jake-41 wrote:
Gunner wrote:
Conformist's.
It does. Everything leads to money. Everything in this world is pretty much a business.
= corruption.