My Goodbye

Whatever you want to talk about!
Jeremy Kill
Re: My Goodbye

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Yeah, Madjid's right. This has gotten out of hand. So, Nick if you still feel the need to leave, go ahead and do so. There's really no point anymore as Sum 41 is putting out daily videos on YouTube documenting their Pre-Production moments as well as a new website. So this topic serves no purpose anymore and your departure will serve no purpose anymore. But do whatever you want. I think the rest of us will stay here and just post around like we always do. If news comes up, great. But in times like these, our main focus shifts from Sum 41. I think that's why there's still people posting even though nothing is going on with the band.

Anyway, respond, and I'll lock the topic. That's not a threat either. But since this topic serves no means anymore, there's no point in exchanging insults for the hell of it. I just thought I'd let you have the last word.
samueeL
Finnish Flash
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drums

Post by samueeL »

Amen

(Jeremy's first "fight"??????????? Congratz Jeremy! I've waited this since may 07)
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

samueeL wrote:Amen

(Jeremy's first "fight"??????????? Congratz Jeremy! I've waited this since may 07)
I just realized that aswell! Internet fights are som fun to watch.
The Witness
Ma Poubelle
First name: Nick

Post by The Witness »

Madjid wrote:Look, this is getting way out of hand, and i'm surprised that someone as awesome as Jeremy is actually taking the time to respond to a fuckin' drama queen, like... Look at the topic title: "My Goodbye" ?!! Are you fuckin' kiddin' me? if you'd been on this forum for the past 6 months, you'd have noticed that people here talk about everything BUT Sum 41, although we do get excited when something happens with them, and wish them the best of luck with whatever they're doing, But we don't bitch about them not giving out material yet, and some of us are/were the biggest Sum 41 fans on this planet.
I mean think about it, Steve and Cone got married, and Deryck just got divorced, unlike you my little friend, they have lives, they were busy putting their shit together, it's cool to be a fan of some band kid, but this doesn't mean that you have to cry whenever they're not active (although they are) or cry when you see Deryck unhappy (lol Jake-41)
Yeah, and another thing, Jeremy has 6000 posts coz he's been a member since May 2007, if you think about it deeply, he's one of the people that actually built this place for kids like you, so i find it disgusting that people like you who originally came here to steal media from the front page, actually grew some balls, and they're picking on Gods like Jeremy.

Fuckin' get out now :arrow:

you got it faggot
The Witness
Ma Poubelle
First name: Nick

Post by The Witness »

Gunner wrote:Yeah, Madjid's right. This has gotten out of hand. So, Nick if you still feel the need to leave, go ahead and do so. There's really no point anymore as Sum 41 is putting out daily videos on YouTube documenting their Pre-Production moments as well as a new website. So this topic serves no purpose anymore and your departure will serve no purpose anymore. But do whatever you want. I think the rest of us will stay here and just post around like we always do. If news comes up, great. But in times like these, our main focus shifts from Sum 41. I think that's why there's still people posting even though nothing is going on with the band.

Anyway, respond, and I'll lock the topic. That's not a threat either. But since this topic serves no means anymore, there's no point in exchanging insults for the hell of it. I just thought I'd let you have the last word.
thank you and before you lock the topic i just want you to know even though i have problems with this website, i have noticed the great work you mods do and also i just wanted to know when i said all this stuff i was not justified in any of it. so im sorry for all the stuff i said even though none of it affected you lol.

well i just wanted to say that im sorry.

sorry for double post
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

i think i'll lock this now.