samueeL
Finnish Flash
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Piano
Instrument 3: Drums

Re: My Goodbye

Post by samueeL »

I use my legs

And btw, deryck wanted to post demo, but it's not his call to make. Record companies are evil !
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

yea, Deryck doesn't own the copyright to the music, their label does. technically, him releasing demo songs on the internet is kind of illegal, and his label could send a rocket up his arse if they don't know what songs will be released on the new album.
iemnaiz
Chuck
First name: ZIAN

Post by iemnaiz »

GO GUNNARRRR
mikey41
Hooch
First name: michael
Instrument 2: bass

Post by mikey41 »

just stick wit it a little longer :-o
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

DON'T STOP......BELIEVIN!
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

bobbyjames wrote:people masturbate with their hands?!
I use a cement mixer!
PTswim41
Billy Spleen
First name: Dan

Post by PTswim41 »

The Witness wrote:I havent been on in a long time for some reasons but i wont bore you with all that.
If you dont care about me then dont even bother reading on.

Okay so the main reason i have left is because for the longest time i have expected some good news about sum 41, new cd, new site, new hair-do, new anything. So i gave up checking, almost. Am i alone in feeling that were not getting any serious answers from them or anything serious for that matter. A million posts about going into the studio but no product yet? No demo? No anything as far as im concerned.

I will remain a huge sum 41 fan like i was from the start. But i just had to rant about how sum 41 has left us all high and dry.

So this is my goodbye. Im going to watch this topic for alittle while but for the most part. Im done.

I appreciate the respect gotten from some members and for the members who showed me nothing. Nothing but good things is what i hope for you. But i feel it is my time to go. If you feel im a little girl or a pussy, dont bother posting because your just typing to working out your masterbating hands.

are you done crying now since today they put up two videos and put up the new site??
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

PTswim41 wrote:
The Witness wrote:I havent been on in a long time for some reasons but i wont bore you with all that.
If you dont care about me then dont even bother reading on.

Okay so the main reason i have left is because for the longest time i have expected some good news about sum 41, new cd, new site, new hair-do, new anything. So i gave up checking, almost. Am i alone in feeling that were not getting any serious answers from them or anything serious for that matter. A million posts about going into the studio but no product yet? No demo? No anything as far as im concerned.

I will remain a huge sum 41 fan like i was from the start. But i just had to rant about how sum 41 has left us all high and dry.

So this is my goodbye. Im going to watch this topic for alittle while but for the most part. Im done.

I appreciate the respect gotten from some members and for the members who showed me nothing. Nothing but good things is what i hope for you. But i feel it is my time to go. If you feel im a little girl or a pussy, dont bother posting because your just typing to working out your masterbating hands.

are you done crying now since today they put up two videos and put up the new site??
He will stay now. Hahahaha!
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

Dude, look, I'm sorry I haven't allowed you to suck my dick since you joined this website. I promise I will try and get Jordan and Gunner off of me sometime so we can have some one on one time, baby.

I got 99 problems and they're all bitches.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

New York, New York wrote:Dude, look, I'm sorry I haven't allowed you to suck my dick since you joined this website. I promise I will try and get Jordan and Gunner off of me sometime so we can have some one on one time, baby.

I'll take one for the team Kyle and let him have a shot with you! Jordan might not be as easy going so I might have to persuade him a little bit...
The Witness
Ma Poubelle
First name: Nick

Post by The Witness »

New York, New York wrote:Dude, look, I'm sorry I haven't allowed you to suck my dick since you joined this website. I promise I will try and get Jordan and Gunner off of me sometime so we can have some one on one time, baby.

you guys all think your cool. this is a website. shut up and get real friends. im done here
The Witness
Ma Poubelle

Post by The Witness »

[quote="Gunner"]Find something else to do with your time and keep yourself occupied.\quote]
YOUR telling me to find something else to do? you have 6000 posts get a life!
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

The Witness wrote:

you guys all think your cool. this is a website. shut up and get real friends. im done here
Good, leave. Your cliche 15 year old insults are boring. You're not big.
The Witness wrote:
Gunner wrote:Find something else to do with your time and keep yourself occupied.
Wow, that's nothing new. Slam my post count and telling me to get a life. Who writes your insults? Ninety percent of the internet? You obviously didn't understand the point of my post. I meant do something other than wait for Sum 41 news day in and day out because the way you said it, that's all you do.

You're a fucking idiot and a shit quoter. Get a life (lol!).
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

I'll double post too because I don't know how to use the edit button.
tomhoppus
Transvestite God
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar

Post by tomhoppus »

The Witness wrote:

JC ho, your just like all the cry babies on xbox. Boohoo, fear my explode-on-death-Javelin.
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote: I still cant get into the PD media sec
Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

tomhoppus wrote:
The Witness wrote:

JC ho, your just like all the cry babies on xbox. Boohoo, fear my explode-on-death-Javelin.
But dude, don't you just want to get a "real life" with "real friends" like me? I've got over 500 friends on Facebook, so obviously that's a sign that I'm better than anyone here because it proves I have a life!

Also, it's just a website! Who cares! Just like Sum 41 is just a band and nothing to get my panties in a knot about! But where's the fun in that?

Hey, isn't life so grand when you have a real one? Telling people to get a life just makes me feel so much better about myself! Did I mention I have a girlfriend? I won't show a picture of her or anything, but let's just say we have lots of sex. So... yeah, there's more proof at how much of a life I have!
tomhoppus
Transvestite God
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar

Post by tomhoppus »

Gunner wrote:
tomhoppus wrote:
The Witness wrote:

But dude, don't you just want to get a "real life" with "real friends" like me? I've got over 500 friends on Facebook, so obviously that's a sign that I'm better than anyone here because it proves I have a life!

Also, it's just a website! Who cares! Just like Sum 41 is just a band and nothing to get my panties in a knot about! But where's the fun in that?

Hey, isn't life so grand when you have a real one? Telling people to get a life just makes me feel so much better about myself! Did I mention I have a girlfriend? I won't show a picture of her or anything, but let's just say we have lots of sex. So... yeah, there's more proof at how much of a life I have!
No way! That's crazy dude. I just sit in my moms basement all day, killing people and calling them faggots. fml
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote: I still cant get into the PD media sec
Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.
The Witness
Ma Poubelle

Post by The Witness »

Gunner wrote:
The Witness wrote:

Good, leave. Your cliche 15 year old insults are boring. You're not big.
The Witness wrote:
Gunner wrote:Find something else to do with your time and keep yourself occupied.
Wow, that's nothing new. Slam my post count and telling me to get a life. Who writes your insults? Ninety percent of the internet? You obviously didn't understand the point of my post. I meant do something other than wait for Sum 41 news day in and day out because the way you said it, that's all you do.

You're a fucking idiot and a shit quoter. Get a life (lol!).
im not trying to act big you faggot because i dont need to. your the one who sits behind you status as a mod and thinks that it entitles you to say stuff about other people. if anyone else on this website had a brain they would follow me in what i am doing.
Gunner wrote:
tomhoppus wrote:
The Witness wrote:

You have a girlfriend? cool me too. but the thing is that mine is a real person
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

The Witness wrote:im not trying to act big you faggot because i dont need to. your the one who sits behind you status as a mod and thinks that it entitles you to say stuff about other people. if anyone else on this website had a brain they would follow me in what i am doing.
Now you're putting words in my mouth. I could care less about my status as a mod and I'd still say everything I've said before. What you're doing is stupid and I thought I'd let you know. Too bad you can't seem to handle that.

Also, note the underlined. How is that not acting big? You just contradicted yourself. You're saying you're smarter than everyone here?
The Witness wrote:
Gunner wrote:
tomhoppus wrote:
The Witness wrote:

You have a girlfriend? cool me too. but the thing is that mine is a real person
I dub thee "The Witness: He Who Cannot Understand Sarcasm."

Also, "He Who Has the Most Cliche Insults."

Why do you find the need to tell me you have a girlfriend? It doesn't make a difference that you made a shit topic.
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Look, this is getting way out of hand, and i'm surprised that someone as awesome as Jeremy is actually taking the time to respond to a fuckin' drama queen, like... Look at the topic title: "My Goodbye" ?!! Are you fuckin' kiddin' me? if you'd been on this forum for the past 6 months, you'd have noticed that people here talk about everything BUT Sum 41, although we do get excited when something happens with them, and wish them the best of luck with whatever they're doing, But we don't bitch about them not giving out material yet, and some of us are/were the biggest Sum 41 fans on this planet.
I mean think about it, Steve and Cone got married, and Deryck just got divorced, unlike you my little friend, they have lives, they were busy putting their shit together, it's cool to be a fan of some band kid, but this doesn't mean that you have to cry whenever they're not active (although they are) or cry when you see Deryck unhappy (lol Jake-41)
Yeah, and another thing, Jeremy has 6000 posts coz he's been a member since May 2007, if you think about it deeply, he's one of the people that actually built this place for kids like you, so i find it disgusting that people like you who originally came here to steal media from the front page, actually grew some balls, and they're picking on Gods like Jeremy.

Fuckin' get out now :arrow:

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED