Balloon Boy!

Talk about what's happening now. Talk politics. Talk about whatever is going on in this world.
turtlehobopirate
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Minna
Instrument 1: Acoustic Guitar

Re: Balloon Boy!

Post by turtlehobopirate »

Gibsum 41 wrote:
2712 wrote:
iemnaiz wrote:
BurntToast wrote:That, and I don't get how the balloon has anything to do with anything.
hahaha anne frank's some girl who hid in her attic for years when there was some war in amsterdam, she had a diary while hiding and thats how she got famous i think? the balloon boy hid in his attic so yeah it kinda relates. i went in her house, its horribly sad D:
... R U SRZ?!?! ...

Do the letters W,W,I and I ring a bell? How about Adolf Hitler? The gassing of 6million+ Jewish people over twelve years?
War in Vietnam?
No, I think he's talking about the Korean War.

Wikipedian Protester

http://xkcd.com/
http://explosm.net/
My masters are Reem and Aaron and they are awesome. My awesome n00b is Gutter Dreams. Don't mess with them.
ReemFTW
All Killer No Filler
First name: Reem

Post by ReemFTW »

2712 wrote:Do the letters W,W,I and I ring a bell? How about Adolf Hitler? The gassing of 6million+ Jewish people over twelve years?
exactly what I thought o . o 1939 - 1945 ftl. I wonder what would've happened if that war never existed. My friend and I were discussing that a few days ago. Myeah we're weird for teens :|

Oh and Anne Frank's Diary isn't sold in the UAE. I think because they think it's controversial or something. But I wanna read it.
*best signature in the world*
Sara
Half Hour Of POWER!!!
First name: Sara
Instrument 1: Acoustic.. kinda.
Instrument 2: Bass.. sorta.

Post by Sara »

Kano wrote:lol this kid
is the original prankster
The Offspring reference. <3
Last.fm sig cause I'm not creative. =)
iemnaiz
Chuck
First name: ZIAN

Post by iemnaiz »

2712 wrote:
iemnaiz wrote:
BurntToast wrote:That, and I don't get how the balloon has anything to do with anything.
hahaha anne frank's some girl who hid in her attic for years when there was some war in amsterdam, she had a diary while hiding and thats how she got famous i think? the balloon boy hid in his attic so yeah it kinda relates. i went in her house, its horribly sad D:
... R U SRZ?!?! ...

Do the letters W,W,I and I ring a bell? How about Adolf Hitler? The gassing of 6million+ Jewish people over twelve years?
dude, i live in malaysia. my education is horrible, i don't learn stuff about anything that relates to USA/world war 1 and 2. the only thing we learn in history class is about malaysia, soyeah. sighhhhh
tomhoppus
Transvestite God
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar

Post by tomhoppus »

iemnaiz wrote:
2712 wrote:
iemnaiz wrote:
... R U SRZ?!?! ...

dude, i live in malaysia. my education is horrible, i don't learn stuff about anything that relates to USA/world war 1 and 2. the only thing we learn in history class is about malaysia, soyeah. sighhhhh
But I thought WW2 was partially fought in North Africa?

:lol!:
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote: I still cant get into the PD media sec
Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.
Emil
Underclass Hero
First name: Emil
Instrument 2: Piano

Post by Emil »

tomhoppus wrote:
iemnaiz wrote:
2712 wrote:
iemnaiz wrote:
... R U SRZ?!?! ...

True and it was also fought in South East Asia.
iemnaiz
Chuck
First name: ZIAN

Post by iemnaiz »

tomhoppus wrote:
iemnaiz wrote:
2712 wrote:
iemnaiz wrote:
... R U SRZ?!?! ...

i forgot to mention that i live in the jungle.