Paypal -> American Express

Calling all nerds! Talk tech in this forum.

Moderator: Boni

Shiv
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Shiv
PSN ID: Communsim
Instrument 1: Guitar

Re: Paypal -> American Express

Post by Shiv »

Bass Cone wrote:
Shiv wrote:lol thanks but no thanks
btw i DO have a quick question...
is guess it isnt really on topic, but how about ebay? is it trustworthy? tips on ebay purchasing? because i can buy shit on ebay using paypal :happy:
Just check out the seller's feedback. Most people are trustworthy but there are a few assholes.
thanx gal :winkwink:

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff53 ... 1252973533[/imgwidth]

Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Post by Boni »

Shiv wrote:lol thanks but no thanks
btw i DO have a quick question...
is guess it isnt really on topic, but how about ebay? is it trustworthy? tips on ebay purchasing? because i can buy shit on ebay using paypal :happy:
as long as your using PayPal with Ebay then your ass is covered, but the feedback system is a good one, Try and avoid people with low feedback.
[donate][/donate]
Jake-41
Underclass Hero
First name: Jake!

Post by Jake-41 »

I stopped using ebay.
That "they have to leave you positive feedback" rule before you can access your money is a real boner.
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter

Post by Peterr »

TELL ME BAWLZ MUNCHER!!!!
Shiv
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Shiv
PSN ID: Communsim
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by Shiv »

PTR wrote:TELL ME BAWLZ MUNCHER!!!!
not with that attitude :2cool4u:

Click to view the fullsize image.http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff53 ... 1252973533[/imgwidth]

Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

Jake-41 wrote:I stopped using ebay.
That "they have to leave you positive feedback" rule before you can access your money is a real boner.
what? since when has it been like that? I haven't sold anything on ebay in ages, but was going to soon to sell some of my vinyl. I don't wanna be fuckin around waiting for feedback before I get my money!
Boni
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Boni »

bobbyjames wrote:
what? since when has it been like that? I haven't sold anything on ebay in ages, but was going to soon to sell some of my vinyl. I don't wanna be fuckin around waiting for feedback before I get my money!
I just sold my old GPU a few months ago and what he's saying is rubbish cause I got my money right away.
[donate][/donate]
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

Boni Boy Blue wrote:
bobbyjames wrote:
I just sold my old GPU a few months ago and what he's saying is rubbish cause I got my money right away.
ah, cool. might just see something for the American ebay. I couldn't find anything on the website that mentions having to wait for your money
Jake-41
Underclass Hero

Post by Jake-41 »

bobbyjames wrote:
Boni Boy Blue wrote:
bobbyjames wrote:
ah, cool. might just see something for the American ebay. I couldn't find anything on the website that mentions having to wait for your money
Oh??
PayPal may place a hold on a payment for an eBay transaction when PayPal believes there may be a high level of risk associated with the transaction. If PayPal places a hold on your payment, the amount held will appear as Pending in your PayPal account until we release the funds. You still have access to all other funds in your account.

Common reasons for holding eBay payments include (but are not limited to):

• You have been an eBay member for less than 6 months, and , have limited selling activity on eBay or
• You have an eBay feedback score of less than 100, and do not have a record of good performance or
• You have a Buyer dissatisfaction percentage** 5% or greater than 5%, or
• You have an average Detailed Seller Rating (DSR) of less than 4.5, or
• You have received fewer than 20 Detailed Seller Ratings in the last 12 months, or
• You are listing your item in a high-risk category such as gift certificates, video games, cell phones, computers or consumer electronics.
I've been a member for less than 6 months... So maybe you guy's woulden't experience this problem
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

ah, that might be the reason then. but, they could put a hold on my payment too, cos I hardly ever use it and my score is like 16. where it says feedback rating, is that the percentage? I think mine is still 100%
Jake-41
Underclass Hero

Post by Jake-41 »

Well, i try and talk with my costumers and bribe them into leaving me positive feedback quickly.
If they don't leave positive feedback, (for me anyway), i'd have to wait 21 days until i'd recieve my money. That's a bit of an inconvenience.
Boni
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Boni »

bobbyjames wrote:ah, that might be the reason then. but, they could put a hold on my payment too, cos I hardly ever use it and my score is like 16. where it says feedback rating, is that the percentage? I think mine is still 100%
I only have a rating of 9 at the time but it was at 100% but this was shit I bought and I don't really sell on Ebay lot, too many fees involved I use the yellow paper or Adtrader I think it's really called.
[donate][/donate]
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher

Post by Bobbyjames »

yea, I never really sell on ebay either, I just have a couple of records I wanna stick on there to see how much I get. the last Deja Entendu that was on there went for just under £100, I'd be well chuffed with that!