Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Re: Weirdest Dream

Post by Dylan »

i have really fucked up dreams when i have the flu. twice, they were about making cirlce on a background, for some reason i felt bad about it. one time i woke up after my fever broke; all cold and sweaty saying "i'm not Jesus, I'm not Jesus, I'm NOT Jesus..."
Last edited by Dylan on Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
xmarryxx
King of Contradiction
First name: marry
n00b: GreenReem41
AKA: marry
Instrument 1: GUITAR FTW
Instrument 2: piano
Instrument 3: bass

Post by xmarryxx »

^LOLOL. thats really wierd. i think everybody has really fucked up dreams when they have the flu.
when i had the flu i had this, not really a dream, but a vision that just scared the hell out of me. I dreamed that there was this kind of crushed up rubbar tires (not exactly but its hard to describe) that flooded my bedroom floor. and i felt like it was crawling up my legs and around my neck. it was absolutly terrible. i couldn't sit still cause i felt like the ruber tires were going to eat me or something. ug it was so creepy.

also while i had the flu, i dreamed that i was running a track but the track was only like 7 feet around, and i was running arougn and around and i kept falling over, and every time i fell over i would jump in my sleep. yeah those were annoying.
Jan 22, 2009

cone u r so fucking kool stevo u r fucking bizzyd u r cool too whats your new album called
asked by cone1212 on Jan 21, 2009 5:03pm

Contrary to what you just wrote, I'm not fucking bizzy d. We're just friends. Let's not go and make Cone jealous now...
answered by Stevo on Jan 22, 2009 2:18pm
if you like this Q&A, then you should read my story:
http://theresnosolution.com/forum/viewt ... =25&t=5382

UPDATED!

Still Waiting is my amazing master

GreenReem41 and Sara41 are my awsome noobs
Dan
Billy Spleen
First name: Dan
Instrument 1: Voice
Instrument 2: Drums

Post by Dan »

I had a dream once where I was drinking my own wee and it tasted like toothpaste...
iemnaiz
Chuck
First name: ZIAN

Post by iemnaiz »

i was in my camp when i had a dream about this

i was in a room and there was only a computer in it. i rushed to it and went on TNS. wtf,yes.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

iemnaiz wrote:i was in my camp when i had a dream about this

i was in a room and there was only a computer in it. i rushed to it and went on TNS. wtf,yes.
Aw, what a dedicated member! :smile:

I had this dream where I was reliving the Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson tape and I was in Tommy Lee's place. Then before anything good happened, the scenery switched to where I was on a computer watching YouTube and my mom comes in to wake me up (this happened in reality) and I told her I would after I finish watching this one video. But it was like 30 minutes long. Anyways, I got past 10 minutes before I woke up and realized it was a dream. My mom actually did come in to wake me up and 10 minutes really did pass by.
ReemFTW
All Killer No Filler
First name: Reem

Post by ReemFTW »

Jeremy wrote:
iemnaiz wrote:i was in my camp when i had a dream about this

Aw, what a dedicated member! :smile:

I had this dream where I was reliving the Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson tape and I was in Tommy Lee's place. Then before anything good happened, the scenery switched to where I was on a computer watching YouTube and my mom comes in to wake me up (this happened in reality) and I told her I would after I finish watching this one video. But it was like 30 minutes long. Anyways, I got past 10 minutes before I woke up and realized it was a dream. My mom actually did come in to wake me up and 10 minutes really did pass by.
haha awesome!

I had a dream that deryck, cone, and shannon were on TV, and they were in some restaurant thing. shannon said 'we're getting married' and she hugged cone. the end =P

a week later, I found out cone got married =P
*best signature in the world*
MiinMitzi
First name: Sofie

Post by MiinMitzi »

I had this weird dream, where i was walking with some guy, down some street and all the houses were pink. then somewhere we walk into a house to buy pizza, but before we can do that we have to jump over some croccodiles. then we wait for about an hour because the light is turned off, wich apparently meens we can't go in there. then, in the end i turn the light on and wakes up. :confusion:
btw. i'm pretty sure the guy was Deryck :confusion:
have no idear what that meens ..
ReemFTW
All Killer No Filler
First name: Reem

Post by ReemFTW »

^HAHA AWESOME
*best signature in the world*
FedXX
First name: Fed
Instrument 2: guitar
Instrument 3: bass

Post by FedXX »

once i had a dream i fell from the sky and when i hit the ground i woke up lying on the floor...
Sum 41 really just owns!
Followed by Blink 182
Then Three Days Grace!
R.
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Ryan

Post by R. »

The weirdest dream I ever had was when I thought I had woken up, gone down my stairs, then suddenly the floor disappeared and I was like "wtf?" becuse I thought it was real, then my friend comes out of no where and we're both floating on nothing, and I'm like "Am I having a dream?", then he's like "No, this is real" then he falls out the floor, then the floor comes back and everything's in black&white. Then the girl I liked walks out of my basement door and just runs out the front door screaming, this guy runs out of the basement after her with a knife so I run upstairs and call the cops, but I keep dialing the number wrong, and when I finally get through I accidentally hang up. I finally woke up screaming and was actually lying right near the basement floor, and had pissed my pants...this was like 3 years ago.
Pedro
Resident Skumfuk
n00b: boni/half of sandro

Post by Pedro »

R. wrote:The weirdest dream I ever had was when I thought I had woken up, gone down my stairs, then suddenly the floor disappeared and I was like "wtf?" becuse I thought it was real, then my friend comes out of no where and we're both floating on nothing, and I'm like "Am I having a dream?", then he's like "No, this is real" then he falls out the floor, then the floor comes back and everything's in black&white. Then the girl I liked walks out of my basement door and just runs out the front door screaming, this guy runs out of the basement after her with a knife so I run upstairs and call the cops, but I keep dialing the number wrong, and when I finally get through I accidentally hang up. I finally woke up screaming and was actually lying right near the basement floor, and had pissed my pants...this was like 3 years ago.
epic shit :shock:
Aaron
Underclass Hero
First name: Aaron
360 Gamer Tag: xRG West
Instrument 1: Trumpet
Instrument 2: Guitar

Post by Aaron »

R. wrote:The weirdest dream I ever had was when I thought I had woken up, gone down my stairs, then suddenly the floor disappeared and I was like "wtf?" becuse I thought it was real, then my friend comes out of no where and we're both floating on nothing, and I'm like "Am I having a dream?", then he's like "No, this is real" then he falls out the floor, then the floor comes back and everything's in black&white. Then the girl I liked walks out of my basement door and just runs out the front door screaming, this guy runs out of the basement after her with a knife so I run upstairs and call the cops, but I keep dialing the number wrong, and when I finally get through I accidentally hang up. I finally woke up screaming and was actually lying right near the basement floor, and had pissed my pants...this was like 3 years ago.
lol, i think yours beats mine
"Nice Guys Finish Last" -Leo Durocher
My masters are Still Waiting and Madjid
My Brothers and Sisters are Jake, Sara, and Heather.
My Noobs are Sum41Ant27 turtlehobopirate. My Grand-Noob is GutterDreams.
We have a messed up family :)
R.
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Ryan

Post by R. »

Da_Aman wrote:
lol, i think yours beats mine
100% :2cool4u:
Aaron
Underclass Hero

Post by Aaron »

I had a weird one last night.

I was walking down the street and I was like an older teenager and some lady stopped me. I asked her who I was and where I am. She said she knew what happened to me and she'd tell me if I rescued her son who was lost in the ocean. Next thing I remember I was in the underwater pipeline made out of the metal fence stuff. I swam through it and I saw a huge underwater volcano and a bunch of sharks so I swam the other way but there were a bunch of little metal fences in the way and for some reason Scooby-Doo was there helping me push them out of the way.

Then my mom woke me up and said we had cinnamon rolls.
phatass
Ma Poubelle
AKA: Underclass Brownie
Instrument 1: Drums for a band
Instrument 2: Guitar as a hobby

Post by phatass »

LOL at the scooby part hahahah
sumfan4
Jessica Kill
First name: Eric
Instrument 1: vajayjay
Instrument 2: my weiner
Instrument 3: your weiner

Post by sumfan4 »

just last night I dreamt that I was alone in a big room with a slideshow of sum 41 playing, and there was a new song from them which sounded pretty good, and I believe Dave was back with them, but then when the new song was over, a really bad cover of still waiting came on by blink 182, and thats when I woke up because I was late for school
Lolly 08
First name: Lu

Post by Lolly 08 »

this was when i first became an avril fan

me, my sis and mum were suck in south america then avril came...ON A SKI BOAT!!!!!!!
she took us home
Aaron
Underclass Hero

Post by Aaron »

I've had three weird ones recently.

In one I met Fat Mike from NOFX after a show then we played basketball then he tackled me.

Then this one was longer. I was walking around at Warped Tour and wandered into blink182's room. They all said Hi to me and this fat kid who had been following me. Mark and Travis were cool. They grabbed a stuffed lion for the fat kid, and a stuffed shark for me and signed it. Then I walked over to Tom who was sitting all balled up in the corner lol. We decided to leave.

And last night I had one were I was walking to school with a couple friends and we stopped and hung out at a gas station and decided to skip school. After a long team we decided we should probably go to school. Our teachers told us that we have been 'eliminated' from their classes. Except for one teacher who leaves the school with us. We were all riding bicycles back to our houses and another teacher was chasing us. They ran into us and then the principal came running out. The teacher who was riding with us took the blame and got fired. Weird dream.

I wanna hear the one Janet tweeted about.
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

Oh yeah, i was walking down the main street of my town, the weather was shitty, kinda cold and cloudy, this guy on a bmx rides past me, stops, turns back, rides past me again, says something to his friend and rides towards me again, he jumped onto the pedestrian road i was walking on and blocks my way and starts to introduce himself to me, saying that he's Marcus and he thought he should walk me to the store i was going, i didn't refuse. So we get into the store, it was half-empty, i took two drinks, one for him and one for me and a lot of lollipops. I discovered i didn't have enough money, but i didn't want to look like an idiot, so i wanted to trick the cashier by hiding some of the lollipops in my sleeve, the same time my phone started ringing and i thought "god, how am i going to answer it now?", it turns out it was my alarm clock really waking me up, it's weird how my dreams reacted on something that was really going on. I really really thought it happened, it seemed so freakishly real.

The night before i saw that i had to kill zombies in a dark forest with pink scissors. Now that's usual for me because it doesn't make sense at all, lol
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

Hi, I'm Marcus!