Blink-182 Offically..

Lots of music around nowadays. Want to talk about it?
Janet
Pedo

Re: Blink-182 Offically..

Post by Janet »

bobbyjames wrote:
janetvaher wrote:I didn't believe they were reuniting from the moment i heard the rumors. It's cool that they're getting along, but that doesn't mean that they want to get back together, their differences are forgotten but not gone. Anyway, i don't really give a damn anymore.
Janet doesnt give a damn cos she's found better music in the form of Biffy Clyro.
True story.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

janetvaher wrote:
bobbyjames wrote:
janetvaher wrote:I didn't believe they were reuniting from the moment i heard the rumors. It's cool that they're getting along, but that doesn't mean that they want to get back together, their differences are forgotten but not gone. Anyway, i don't really give a damn anymore.
Janet doesnt give a damn cos she's found better music in the form of Biffy Clyro.
True story.
deep inside you want blink back and you know it
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter

Post by Peterr »

Still Waiting wrote:
janetvaher wrote:
bobbyjames wrote:
True story.
:hehe: :agreed:
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

Still Waiting wrote:
janetvaher wrote:
bobbyjames wrote:
True story.
Haven't said that i didn't want them to, it's just that this era has passed for me, i've found a lot of bands that are even better than Blink, but it doesn't mean i don't like them anymore.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

janetvaher wrote:
Still Waiting wrote:
janetvaher wrote:
bobbyjames wrote:
True story.
Haven't said that i didn't want them to, it's just that this era has passed for me, i've found a lot of bands that are even better than Blink, but it doesn't mean i don't like them anymore.
same here but i still like them you know i have discovered new bands and stuff .. it's like when you walk in front of a toy shop and you're as amazed as a kid you what i mean?
Bass Cone
Underclass Hero
First name: Brittany
Instrument 1: French Horn
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Guitar

Post by Bass Cone »

janetvaher wrote:
Still Waiting wrote:
janetvaher wrote:
bobbyjames wrote:
True story.
mhmm blink is just fun. they don't give me anything to think about or help me grow in artistic understanding. just something fun to listen to when i'm stressed.
phatass
Ma Poubelle
AKA: Underclass Brownie
Instrument 1: Drums for a band
Instrument 2: Guitar as a hobby

Post by phatass »

Say Goodnight wrote:And I say FUCK Tom DeLonge.
Aaron
Underclass Hero
First name: Aaron
360 Gamer Tag: xRG West
Instrument 1: Trumpet
Instrument 2: Guitar

Post by Aaron »

Travis b\probably just said no to get the media off his back for a while. I like the work he's doing with DJ Am, Fix Your Face http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPYBpgC9Zts
"Nice Guys Finish Last" -Leo Durocher
My masters are Still Waiting and Madjid
My Brothers and Sisters are Jake, Sara, and Heather.
My Noobs are Sum41Ant27 turtlehobopirate. My Grand-Noob is GutterDreams.
We have a messed up family :)