Has some one

Ask anything about the site here. Chances are you'll get an answer.
Shibby
Billy Spleen

Re: Has some one

Post by Shibby »

My favourites:
1. Does This Look Infected? (I fucking love this one, even after all these years)
2. Chuck/Underclass Hero (tie)
3. All Killer No Filler
4. Half Hour of Power (even though it's an EP).

BTW, how is HHOP an EP and not an album? Is that because of it's length? I don't really know the difference between an EP and an album :sweat:
"It doesn't matter who wins here. Our fight will continue. The loser will be liberated from the battlefield, and the survivor will live out the rest of his days as a soldier" -Big Boss
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

Shibby wrote:BTW, how is HHOP an EP and not an album? Is that because of it's length? I don't really know the difference between an EP and an album :sweat:
EP = Extended Play
So basically, it's just shorter than an album. I believe full-length albums last longer than a half hour while EPs are shorter. And EPs usually consist of 4 or 5 songs. Although if a band came out with s disc that had 15 one-minute songs, I don't know for sure if that would be classified as an EP or an album.
Hentaiman
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Philip
Instrument 1: Guitar
Instrument 2: Bass

Post by Hentaiman »

^

Probably an album, And I'm not sure why but its mostly like that, especially with old hardcore punk albums, like Circle Jerks albums, they have like lots of songs and all are so short, they last from like one minute to 2:30 max, and most are like around 1:30-2:00, and all those were albums.
Older Bad Religion albums also have lots of short songs but like 17 on one record.
Shibby
Billy Spleen

Post by Shibby »

Okay thanks. I thought it would be defined by the length.
"It doesn't matter who wins here. Our fight will continue. The loser will be liberated from the battlefield, and the survivor will live out the rest of his days as a soldier" -Big Boss