Halo 3 TU2 tomorrow...

Talk about anything related to games here: video games, board games, games passed down from your great great grandpa's dad, or any other type of game.

Moderators: Janet, Gutter Dreams

ejk41
Bunkface

Halo 3 TU2 tomorrow...

Post by ejk41 »

Any Halo 3 fans here?? Well starting tomorrow the new title update 2 is going to be available, and I'm pretty hype about playing on a new ranking system, as well as new achievements. Plus the one year anniversary of Halo 3 is this Thursday, and there's also a rumor that 6 new maps may be coming out that day or sometime soon after.. Haha I'm a loser I know, but I can't wait.
ManOverboard
AKA: Sorrow

Re: Halo 3 TU2 tomorrow...

Post by ManOverboard »

yeah i used to play quite a bit. i didnt know anything about the new ranking system thats awesome that theyre changing it. i might have to start playing again
ejk41
Bunkface

Post by ejk41 »

Yeah it's going kind of similar to Call of Duty 4, based on experience, but you'll have a military ranking for each different place list. So you could be like a general in team slayer, and a captain in team doubles. But your overall rank, like what you currently have, will still show in your service record.
Queso Man
King of Contradiction
First name: Bryant
360 Gamer Tag: Queso Man
Twitter: Queso_Man

Post by Queso Man »

Um, not really similar to Call of Duty 4 at all. Halo 3 came out before Call of Duty 4, and the there is no new military ranking system that wasn't there before.. it's actually just plain better than it was, and how Call of Duty 4's is.