Administrator
First name: V
Instrument 2: Hero
Last.fm Username: valenzine
Twitter: valenzine

Re: Obama or McCain?

Post by V »

NoReason27 wrote:she's saying that "Adoption is harder than abortion"

luke said "you think that giving a child up so they can have a future is harder than slaughtering said child? What the fuck is wrong with people now adays..."

then she said "it's just my opinion. many things are wrong with society nowadays"

then read my post.

make sense now? good.
Do you happen to live in a third world country?
Don't try to kill a mockingbird, they're the fucking mafia of the animal kingdom.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

why is adoption harder than abortion? why is is better to kill an unborn human, just because your too ignorant to live with it? why wouldn't you give the child a chance at life?

do you ever listen to yourself?
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
LTS
Underclass Zero
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by LTS »

NoReason27 wrote:why is adoption harder than abortion? why is is better to kill an unborn human, just because your too ignorant to live with it? why wouldn't you give the child a chance at life?

that's what i was trying to say...
One of a Kind of Something
V
Administrator
Administrator

Post by V »

NoReason27 wrote:why is adoption harder than abortion? why is is better to kill an unborn human, just because your too ignorant to live with it? why wouldn't you give the child a chance at life?

Yet you haven't answered my question.

It's not a matter of ignorance (Come on! Do you know what 'ignorance' means?)

Before using all those magnificent words you are using such as 'unborn human' and 'killing' I invite you to read further: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_debate

One day you'll have a close encounter with this subject and you'll see things from an another standpoint.
Don't try to kill a mockingbird, they're the fucking mafia of the animal kingdom.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Dylan »

oh, fuck you.

a fetus that gets murdered during abortion is a human being. it's not going to turn into a cow, and ostrich or a fucking shark. it makes me sick, people like you, think only about their lives when it comes to this. you never think about the child's life that won't happen.

go crawl in a hole and die.

Follow me on Twitter!
V
Administrator
Administrator

Post by V »

NoReason27 wrote:oh, fuck you.

a fetus that gets murdered during abortion is a human being. it's not going to turn into a cow, and ostrich or a fucking shark. it makes me sick, people like you, think only about their lives when it comes to this. you never think about the child's life that won't happen.

Really mature.
d4rkst4r
Dr. Dynamite
First name: Kevin

Post by d4rkst4r »

ron paul is a winner in my books, and someone should start a topic about the upcoming canadian election.
tomhoppus is my hero.
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

I don't agree with the "Oh Fuck you" and the "Go Crawl in a hole and die" part; but i got to say; i'm completely with him on the rest of it.

NoReason27>V in this topic, but V is calmer and less hostile, and is trying to present facts well
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

a potential human being is not a human being
and both decisions(adoption and abortion) are hard to take , what if that child ends living the whole life in a orphanage?
call me selfish if you want but i won't give up my life NOW just because i made a mistake, go and ask your girl friends what would they do if they got pregnant, 90% of mine would have abortion
ah and i got a question for you , what do you think about that magic pill, called the morning-after pill http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_contraception, you can kill a potential human being with too
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

there's never gonna be a right or wrong answer to abortion. every one has their own views, and their entitled to them. im gonna lock this thread if the personal bashing continues, cos i have the power to do that now.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Dylan »

I apologize.

and not just because i got a warning. i realized minutes after i posted that message "ummm, too much." but it was too late. i apologize to everyone that felt hurt by what i said. but i stand by my ideals and beliefs.

the fact is, i know many people who are adopted. i would be willing to put money on it that each one of them would confront their birth parents and thank them for letting them have life. each one of those people would not be here if their birth parents would have taken the easy way out and gotten an abortion. wether it be because they were too poor, didn't protect themselves, or just didn't want a child just yet. they still gave the child a better life; full education, schooling, loving homes/friends, etc.

i know i am right on this issue. i have seen both sides of this issue, call me ignorant if you want, but maybe you are ignorant for not listening to me and seeing my side of the argument.

i still am sorry for jumping off the handle and telling V to "crawl in a hole and die", that was way uncalled for, and i apologize.

Follow me on Twitter!
Brownsound
Bunkface

Post by Brownsound »

bobbyjames wrote:there's never gonna be a right or wrong answer to abortion. every one has their own views, and their entitled to them.
this right here is the answer to life.

Obama 08
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

Brownsound wrote:
bobbyjames wrote:there's never gonna be a right or wrong answer to abortion. every one has their own views, and their entitled to them.

Obama 08
i hope you know Obama is pro choice.. wheras Mcain is pro-life.. so your statement is contradicting itself..

EDIT: I just now noticed your sig.. it should be "I Pledge Allegiance, to the underclass, as your hero at large"
ejk41
Bunkface

Post by ejk41 »

Brownsound wrote:

Obama 08
Obama's definitely pro-choice. Got that backwards.
Childish Gambino
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jordan

Post by Childish Gambino »

Brownsound wrote:

Obama 08
Lol, kid, get your issues straight before you come in here and act like you know what you're talking about.

Obama = pro choice

McCain = pro life.

:roll:
Silent in the trees.
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

Armorforjack's! wrote:
Brownsound wrote:

Obama 08
Lol, kid, get your issues straight before you come in here and act like you know what you're talking about.

Obama = pro choice

McCain = pro life.

:roll:
it could have been worse. he could have said. "I beleive that we need to get out of iraq as soon as possible. i also think i liberal would be best suited for running this country.

McCain 08

:devious:
V
Administrator
Administrator

Post by V »

Enough.