Starting tomorrow...

Whatever you want to talk about!
ejk41
Bunkface

Starting tomorrow...

Post by ejk41 »

Okay, So I don't know where anyone else is from here, but I live in Kentucky and one of my friends knows someone who works with gas stations, and she said tomorrow the price is going to go up $1.25 and possibly higher than that. Well I wasn't sure whether to believe her or not, but as I was driving through tonight it was unbelievable, there were cars lined up through the streets with ppl trying to stock up before the price surges. She said she waited 40 minutes on the road just to get to a pump. I'm glad I've full for now, hopefully by the time I need it the price will be back down. Is it like that anywhere else?? It's so ridiculous that they'll use any excuse they can to shoot the prices up. I need a hybrid.
Jeremy Kill
Re: Starting tomorrow...

Post by Jeremy Kill »

It was $1.28 or something like that where I live. But I also live in Canada, so it could be a currency thing. But in Vancouver the highest I've heard it go was around $1.40. It sucks, I can't even get a full tank of gas for my car anymore. The most I like to spend (if I have to) is $50. But my car takes about $70 - $80 to fill the tank.
ejk41
Bunkface

Post by ejk41 »

Yeah I feel you.. Where I live it hasn't peaked past $4 a gallon, but after tomorrow it may very well be close to $5 .. I feel bad for the people who live in bigger cities whose prices have been like that this entire time.
kevin5064
Hooch

Post by kevin5064 »

holy shit only $1.25!!!!!??? i would KILLLL for that price. no joke.in Michigan its $4.52!. tomorrow its going up to $5.00

consider yourselves lucky. psh $1.25 and your bitching lol its hard for me to read this
ejk41
Bunkface

Post by ejk41 »

kevin5064 wrote:holy shit only $1.25!!!!!??? i would KILLLL for that price. no joke.in Michigan its $4.52!. tomorrow its going up to $5.00

consider yourselves lucky. psh $1.25 and your bitching lol its hard for me to read this
Haha dude I didn't mean it's $1.25 a gallon, I mean it'll increase by that much, putting it closer to $5 .. haha I wish it was 1.25.
Dylan
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Dylan
360 Gamer Tag: Watchmaker2112
Instrument 1: Bass+Guitar
Instrument 2: Engineer+Production
Twitter: @dylanb_27

Post by Dylan »

in canada, we go by litres, which is gay i admit. but in canada, we pay more per gallon the the states do, which also gay considering Alberta and Saskatchewan mine the farggin stuff, but we can't process it. so we ship it to the states to process and it costs more to bring it back then we got for it to export it. international trade affairs is fucked up.
you have far too much time on your hands

"The missing part of me that grows around me like a cage..."

Follow me on Twitter!
LTS
Underclass Zero
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by LTS »

Cars ftl...

bicycles rule!
One of a Kind of Something
kevin5064
Hooch

Post by kevin5064 »

ejk41 wrote:
kevin5064 wrote:holy shit only $1.25!!!!!??? i would KILLLL for that price. no joke.in Michigan its $4.52!. tomorrow its going up to $5.00

Haha dude I didn't mean it's $1.25 a gallon, I mean it'll increase by that much, putting it closer to $5 .. haha I wish it was 1.25.

haha i was going to say wtf is wrong with you!! now close to $5 makes a lot more sense. i kinda knew i must have been misunderstanding your post
ejk41
Bunkface

Post by ejk41 »

kevin5064 wrote:
ejk41 wrote:

haha i was going to say wtf is wrong with you!! now close to $5 makes a lot more sense. i kinda knew i must have been misunderstanding your post
Haha it's cool man.. Yeah it's just getting ridiculous... They shouldn't be able to raise the price up like that.. I know this hurricane coming that's going to hit Texas is going to be pretty huge, but as much profit they've made from us before things like this, they shouldn't have the right to raise it up that much. Not necessary.
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

if you want lower gas prices; vote McCain....
ejk41
Bunkface

Post by ejk41 »

LTS wrote:if you want lower gas prices; vote McCain....
As a very conservative republican, that's who I plan on voting for.. Let's start the offshore drilling, try to at least start taking things into our own hands and not be so dependent on foreign oil. Not only that but start fighting the big oil companies for doing this.
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

ejk41 wrote:
As a very conservative republican, that's who I plan on voting for.. Let's start the offshore drilling, try to at least start taking things into our own hands and not be so dependent on foreign oil. Not only that but start fighting the big oil companies for doing this.
Conservative Republicans FTW!!

and i thought everyone here would be liberal Bush-hating scum...
ejk41
Bunkface

Post by ejk41 »

LTS wrote:
ejk41 wrote:
Conservative Republicans FTW!!

and i thought everyone here would be liberal Bush-hating scum...
Haha that's what I thought.. I'm also a member of absolutepunk.net .. and sometimes when they bring up political topics and I read posts, it makes me sick to think ppl actually buy into the whole liberalism garbage.. haha. And while Bush may not be the greatest president, we haven't been attacked here at home since 9/11 , so he's got to be doing something right.
Madjid

Post by Madjid »

Screw McCain ! Obama Rocks !

Dude...i'm not even american ! our president's been the same since 1968 , guess who ?

Click to view the fullsize image.http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upload ... nwomen.jpg[/imgwidth]

OWNED
LTS
Underclass Zero

Post by LTS »

Conebizzy32 wrote:Screw McCain ! Obama Rocks !

Dude...i'm not even american ! our president's been the same since 1968 , guess who ?
please, if you're not american, nobody cares about your opinion on american politics.... :devious:

Keep your criticiszm to yourself please.
ejk41
Bunkface

Post by ejk41 »

McCain / Palin is an amazing ticket.. Certainly better than the Obama / Biden one.. Here they are criticizing her for all these stupid things , amongst them is the fact that they're questioning her experience as a candidate for Vice President , when Obama has no room to question somebody for lack of experience.. and she's just running for VP, not President like he is.. I'm hoping for the best this November.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

Conebizzy32 wrote:Screw McCain ! Obama Rocks !

mmm let me try Fidel Castro??
granddad liters aren't gay normal people use liters instead of gallons so liters ftw
dad's car takes a bout100 € to fill the tank( 70- 80 $)
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

we've been paying over the odds for fuel for years, and this year it went to crazy prices during the summer. count youself lucky you pay what you pay for fuel, us brits have to pay double what you pay
pierre29
Bunkface

Post by pierre29 »

well i dont know how it works...but i can say its not a lot!in italy we pay it for 1,40euros per litre!

so i guess its better there!

tell me if im wrong!
budgie
Underclass Hero

Post by budgie »

bicycles ftw