Tell me what problems you have with me.

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
tomhoppus
Transvestite God
First name: Ladd Mitchell
Instrument 1: My shite guitar
Instrument 2: My aight guitar

Re: Tell me what problems you have with me.

Post by tomhoppus »

xD
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Something Corporate wrote: I still cant get into the PD media sec
Working on your request makes me a PD? I can't believe how small a man can be.
LTS
Underclass Zero
Instrument 1: Guitar

Post by LTS »

Jordan All Over! wrote:
LTS wrote:
Jordan All Over! wrote:
LTS wrote:and you banned my noob.....
Your noob is extremely annoying, and disrespectful, he's the reason for this topic, and he's the only one that's spoken up about having problems with me.
I still think you are a little harsh on him.
maybe next time try explaining rules and why we can't do certain stuff instead of just banning....

banning doesn't teach anything; it's just a quick fix.
Well, I think it's kind of self-explanatory that constantly spamming topics saying, "I don't wanna live anymore." is not only against the rules, it's extremely fucked up. If he's honestly contemplating committing suicide, he shouldn't be posting here, he should be getting psychiatric help.
have you ever considered though that youre being part of the probelm, not the solution?
One of a Kind of Something
Childish Gambino
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Jordan

Post by Childish Gambino »

LTS wrote:
Jordan All Over! wrote:
LTS wrote:
Jordan All Over! wrote:
Your noob is extremely annoying, and disrespectful, he's the reason for this topic, and he's the only one that's spoken up about having problems with me.
maybe next time try explaining rules and why we can't do certain stuff instead of just banning....

Well, I think it's kind of self-explanatory that constantly spamming topics saying, "I don't wanna live anymore." is not only against the rules, it's extremely fucked up. If he's honestly contemplating committing suicide, he shouldn't be posting here, he should be getting psychiatric help.
have you ever considered though that youre being part of the probelm, not the solution?
Nope, never crossed my mind. I never thought I was being part of the solution, either. Seeing as how no mod/admin has questioned my decision to ban him, I clearly am not alone.
Silent in the trees.
Jeremy Kill

Post by Jeremy Kill »

I have no problems with Jordan.

And to be honest, K. was pretty annoying. No offense Luke.
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

LTS wrote:
Jordan All Over! wrote:

Banning does teach something. It teaches someone that we won't put up with their shit. Would you come back and spam like hell if we banned you for spamming? I think not. Sumfan was banned at one time, I'm pretty sure, and he's totally changed himself. Look where he is now. Peter needs to take a hint from sumfan, and everyone else needs to shut up about the problems they have about all the bans because they aren't getting revoked.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
Pedro
Resident Skumfuk
n00b: boni/half of sandro

Post by Pedro »

Kyle wrote:
LTS wrote:
Jordan All Over! wrote:

Banning does teach something. It teaches someone that we won't put up with their shit. Would you come back and spam like hell if we banned you for spamming? I think not. Sumfan was banned at one time, I'm pretty sure, and he's totally changed himself. Look where he is now. Peter needs to take a hint from sumfan, and everyone else needs to shut up about the problems they have about all the bans because they aren't getting revoked.
so does this mean peter's gonna be a mod soon? :shock:
tomhoppus
Transvestite God

Post by tomhoppus »

daredbus wrote:
Kyle wrote:
LTS wrote:
Jordan All Over! wrote:

xD that was probably the funniest thing you've ever said :lol!:
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
withchappedlips

daredbus wrote:
Kyle wrote:
LTS wrote:
Jordan All Over! wrote:

I'm so tempted to make rude, pissed off comments towards this.
I was simply stating how much sumfan changed. Peter will never be a mod. I'm sure none of the spammers will be mods. Sumfan has changed so much, and it all started when he was brought down to earth.

[donate][/donate]
Childish Gambino
Administrator
Administrator

Tom Cruise wrote:
daredbus wrote:
Kyle wrote:
LTS wrote:
Jordan All Over! wrote:

I was simply stating how much sumfan changed. Peter will never be a mod. I'm sure none of the spammers will be mods. Sumfan has changed so much, and it all started when he was brought down to earth.
Agreed, I'll leave TNS if Peter is ever made mod of anything on here.
Silent in the trees.
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

I have nothing against Jordan. Never had, probably never will.

As for the banning, it was nescessary, they weren't following the rules that everyone else manages to follow.
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

Tom Cruise wrote:
daredbus wrote:
Kyle wrote:
LTS wrote:
Jordan All Over! wrote:

agreed, sumfan has changed this time round, and he totally deserves to be a mod, and so far he has done a great job. and so have you Jordan, i have absolutly nothing agaisnt you, in fact i will go as far as saying i admire you for the way you have moderated these forums. i agree with all the rules that have been set, i agree with the situation with the spammers (me being one of them, lol) and i totally agree with the banning situation.

thankyou for helping making this forum a better place for all of us, and thankyou for showing me and the others the amount of respect you have showed us, and you will always have 100% respect (and love) form me
tomhoppus
Transvestite God

Post by tomhoppus »

bobbyjames wrote:
Tom Cruise wrote:
daredbus wrote:
Kyle wrote:
LTS wrote:
Jordan All Over! wrote:

agreed, sumfan has changed this time round, and he totally deserves to be a mod, and so far he has done a great job. and so have you Jordan, i have absolutly nothing agaisnt you, in fact i will go as far as saying i admire you for the way you have moderated these forums. i agree with all the rules that have been set, i agree with the situation with the spammers (me being one of them, lol) and i totally agree with the banning situation.

thankyou for helping making this forum a better place for all of us, and thankyou for showing me and the others the amount of respect you have showed us, and you will always have 100% respect (and love) form me
You're just saying that so you dont get banned
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
withchappedlips

bobbyjames wrote:
Tom Cruise wrote:
daredbus wrote:
Kyle wrote:
LTS wrote:
Jordan All Over! wrote:

I agree. Jordan is amazing. But, how much of the TNS changes and what not do you think I have something to do with? :cool: I think I started off a lot of the name changing rule change by complaining to Jordan about it and telling him we need to change something in that regard. I'm not sure if anyone noticed the multimedia section changes, but the whole "lets make the bootlegs section for bootlegs again" and the post count to get in is from me. Jordan takes all the credit for my ideas because he was mod before me and could :(.

Not really. Jordan probably did think of all the ideas that I'm not taking credit from him for. I just like to think of us as a team to make the site better, even though he does most of the work.

[donate][/donate]
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

tomhoppus wrote: You're just saying that so you dont get banned
No he isn't. He's not a spammer, he joined over a year ago, whereas P. joined a half a year ago, i think he was more of a spammer than BJ is. His posts are coherent, i wouldn't consider him a spammer. At all. Doesn't matter how many posts he has, it depends when he joined.
budgie
Underclass Hero

Post by budgie »

i think your username is too red :smile:
tomhoppus
Transvestite God

Post by tomhoppus »

janetvaher wrote:
No he isn't. He's not a spammer, he joined over a year ago, whereas P. joined a half a year ago, i think he was more of a spammer than BJ is. His posts are coherent, i wouldn't consider him a spammer. At all. Doesn't matter how many posts he has, it depends when he joined.
:lol!: I was kidding :lol!:
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

tomhoppus wrote:
janetvaher wrote:
Didn't seem that way.
tomhoppus
Transvestite God

Post by tomhoppus »

janetvaher wrote:
tomhoppus wrote:
janetvaher wrote:
Didn't seem that way.
Im such a kickass actor.

But yea, all those things you listed are valid resons
ConeBizzy32 wrote:
Bobbyjames
Cocknosher
First name: Daniel
PSN ID: bobbyjames69
Last.fm Username: cbar05
Twitter: @Daniel_Bartlett

Post by Bobbyjames »

Tom Cruise wrote:
bobbyjames wrote:
Tom Cruise wrote:
daredbus wrote:
Kyle wrote:
LTS wrote:
Jordan All Over! wrote:

I agree. Jordan is amazing. But, how much of the TNS changes and what not do you think I have something to do with? :cool: I think I started off a lot of the name changing rule change by complaining to Jordan about it and telling him we need to change something in that regard. I'm not sure if anyone noticed the multimedia section changes, but the whole "lets make the bootlegs section for bootlegs again" and the post count to get in is from me. Jordan takes all the credit for my ideas because he was mod before me and could :(.

Not really. Jordan probably did think of all the ideas that I'm not taking credit from him for. I just like to think of us as a team to make the site better, even though he does most of the work.
i love and respect all of the staff here, including you! and yea i can see that other people have had an input into how this forum is run. start your thread and then i can show off my dear love for you too!
Childish Gambino
Administrator
Administrator

bobbyjames wrote:
Tom Cruise wrote:
daredbus wrote:
Kyle wrote:
LTS wrote:
Jordan All Over! wrote:

I love you.
Silent in the trees.