Moving On

If you have emotional troubles and they are really getting to you, get it off of your chest and post it here.
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Peter
Moving On

Post by Peterr »

I think i'm ganna break up with my current gf and try to get another one. My reason: I had a dream about another girl that just made me happy. And the only thing we did was hug. i'm kinda lost right now....... I kinda like the other girl and...I just don't know.......
Boni
Administrator
Administrator
First name: Christopher
Twitter: @boniboyblue

Re: Moving On

Post by Boni »

Don't rush into things, take time to think about what your doing.
Does this mean you do not like/love your current girlfriend?
[donate][/donate]
budgie
Underclass Hero

Post by budgie »

dreams about other girls are natural. if things are fine with you and your current gf, its best to stay that way.
for all you know, the other girl could be a total douche (no offense intended)
its not worth risking throwing away something good over some other girl.
V
Administrator
Administrator
First name: V
Instrument 2: Hero
Last.fm Username: valenzine
Twitter: valenzine

Post by V »

How long have you been together with your girlfriend?

Dreams are natural, and most of the times may be hints of what you want.

Maybe you want that kind of situations with your current girlfriend and think they're so unlikely to happen that you just put another face on the girl you were dreaming of.

Ok, I'm just throwing it out there, I don't know what I'm saying but still... I would talk a bit more with your girlfriend, and there's no need to specifically talk about your dream girl ;), but let her know that you'd like some things to change.

V, for your relationship matters.
Don't try to kill a mockingbird, they're the fucking mafia of the animal kingdom.
withchappedlips
First name: Kyle
AKA: Official Brand New Fanboy
360 Gamer Tag: TeachMeHow2Kyle
PSN ID: iSeeKyle
Instrument 1: Microphone
Instrument 2: Bass
Instrument 3: Synth
Last.fm Username: KyleFTLx
Twitter: withchappedlips

Post by withchappedlips »

Here's what I think.
I think you should just kill yourself. It's best that way.

Edit!? You asked for help. I felt like helping you in the only way I can.
And I know I said I needed space,

but I know I can't be comfortable in my own skin.

So when I say I'm scared to be alone, you know I mean it,

I'm just not ready to leave my room.

[donate][/donate]
V
Administrator
Administrator

Post by V »

Kyle wrote:Here's what I think.

I've been thinking about killing myself for the last... let's say... 11 months?

And it's not that easy. In fact, I think that once you want to die, dying becomes so hard. Cars won't ever hit you, bullets will dodge you... etcetera.

Life is a bitch, even when you don't want to live anymore.

So I would go with plan B (or plan V)... Buy a puppy.
Don't try to kill a mockingbird, they're the fucking mafia of the animal kingdom.
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

V wrote:How long have you been together with your girlfriend?

Dreams are natural, and most of the times may be hints of what you want.

Maybe you want that kind of situations with your current girlfriend and think they're so unlikely to happen that you just put another face on the girl you were dreaming of.

Ok, I'm just throwing it out there, I don't know what I'm saying but still... I would talk a bit more with your girlfriend, and there's no need to specifically talk about your dream girl ;), but let her know that you'd like some things to change.

V, for your relationship matters.
I've had more feelings toward the girl in the dream than my gf now..... I was going to ask the girl in the dream but one of my current gf's friends told me she likes me so I asked her instead...
V
Administrator
Administrator

Post by V »

Oh wait... I thought your dreamgirl didn't exist (Silly me!)

Well... I don't know. Just don't fuck everything up and up alone.

That's my advice: don't end up alone.

Oh... I suck.
withchappedlips

V wrote:

And it's not that easy. In fact, I think that once you want to die, dying becomes so hard. Cars won't ever hit you, bullets will dodge you... etcetera.

Well, damn, V. You really ruined my post. I feel like a dick now. I'm sorry about it. I was just trying to make myself laugh, but now I feel bad. I know that it's hard to do that, though. I mean, I was going through a rough time in my life a year or so ago. I felt like I had no friends, my family didn't think I was good enough, I had no real life, and what not. It was all untrue, but I convinced myself of this. I kept thinking about killing myself, and I realized how hard it was to do. I tried thinking of every way possible.. every way seemed to have a bad taste. Then, things started turning around, I met a girl that I really liked... I started talking to my friends again... everything turned around. That same girl ended up pretty much ditching me, but I can't dislike her because she really did help me out.

Anyways, sorry P, for possibly ruining your thread.

[donate][/donate]
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

Kyle wrote:
V wrote:

Well, damn, V. You really ruined my post. I feel like a dick now. I'm sorry about it. I was just trying to make myself laugh, but now I feel bad. I know that it's hard to do that, though. I mean, I was going through a rough time in my life a year or so ago. I felt like I had no friends, my family didn't think I was good enough, I had no real life, and what not. It was all untrue, but I convinced myself of this. I kept thinking about killing myself, and I realized how hard it was to do. I tried thinking of every way possible.. every way seemed to have a bad taste. Then, things started turning around, I met a girl that I really liked... I started talking to my friends again... everything turned around. That same girl ended up pretty much ditching me, but I can't dislike her because she really did help me out.

That's ok. I just don't know what to do about it. I'm wanting the dream girl(lets call her DG) more and more now. I just don't want to hurt my current gf..... :confused:
withchappedlips

P. wrote: That's ok. I just don't know what to do about it. I'm wanting the dream girl(lets call her DG) more and more now. I just don't want to hurt my current gf..... :confused:
Just take the one that will give you hardcore sex.

[donate][/donate]
V
Administrator
Administrator

Post by V »

Kyle wrote: Well, damn, V. You really ruined my post. I feel like a dick now. I'm sorry about it. I was just trying to make myself laugh, but now I feel bad. I know that it's hard to do that, though. I mean, I was going through a rough time in my life a year or so ago. I felt like I had no friends, my family didn't think I was good enough, I had no real life, and what not. It was all untrue, but I convinced myself of this. I kept thinking about killing myself, and I realized how hard it was to do. I tried thinking of every way possible.. every way seemed to have a bad taste. Then, things started turning around, I met a girl that I really liked... I started talking to my friends again... everything turned around. That same girl ended up pretty much ditching me, but I can't dislike her because she really did help me out.

Oh not at all! It's OK Kyle my dear... It's OK ;)

And I seriously trust your help now that I see that I'm not the only one that ever felt that way. So thank you so much Kyle!

It's OK. I'm feeling good right now. I can't say I'll be feeling this way for the rest of the day but for now it's OK. I just can't handle my depression, that's all.

But what's more annoying than discussing someone else's problems in someone else's thread? ;)

So let's go back to P...

I think you should talk this over (with us! haha).

No, really. I think you should talk with your girlfriend and see if it was just a dream or... I don't know.

Oh and teenage relationships are so complicated... And it shouldn't be that way but... You know, hormones.

And about hardcore sex... Good point.
withchappedlips

Best idea ever.
Make your girlfriend OK with the idea of sharing you. Then you can have 2 girlfriends, and this problem = solved.

[donate][/donate]
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

V wrote:
Kyle wrote: Well, damn, V. You really ruined my post. I feel like a dick now. I'm sorry about it. I was just trying to make myself laugh, but now I feel bad. I know that it's hard to do that, though. I mean, I was going through a rough time in my life a year or so ago. I felt like I had no friends, my family didn't think I was good enough, I had no real life, and what not. It was all untrue, but I convinced myself of this. I kept thinking about killing myself, and I realized how hard it was to do. I tried thinking of every way possible.. every way seemed to have a bad taste. Then, things started turning around, I met a girl that I really liked... I started talking to my friends again... everything turned around. That same girl ended up pretty much ditching me, but I can't dislike her because she really did help me out.

And I seriously trust your help now that I see that I'm not the only one that ever felt that way. So thank you so much Kyle!

It's OK. I'm feeling good right now. I can't say I'll be feeling this way for the rest of the day but for now it's OK. I just can't handle my depression, that's all.

But what's more annoying than discussing someone else's problems in someone else's thread? ;)

So let's go back to P...

No, really. I think you should talk with your girlfriend and see if it was just a dream or... I don't know.

Oh and teenage relationships are so complicated... And it shouldn't be that way but... You know, hormones.

If i talk it over with my currernt gf she'll flip and leave. This has to be a dream because the girl i dreamed about is 2 states away. And sex is not my main objective here. (I already can get that) :wink:
I just want to still be friends with my gf now and get the other girl....
withchappedlips

P. wrote:
V wrote:

So let's go back to P...

If i talk it over with my currernt gf she'll flip and leave. This has to be a dream because the girl i dreamed about is 2 states away. And sex is not my main objective here. (I already can get that) :wink:
I know, my posts are just a big joke.
If the other girl is 2 states away... there's really no point... I mean, online dating? How will it ever work? You'll find yourself wanting your old girl pretty quickly, I think.

[donate][/donate]
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

Kyle wrote:
P. wrote:
V wrote:

So let's go back to P...

I know, my posts are just a big joke.
If the other girl is 2 states away... there's really no point... I mean, online dating? How will it ever work? You'll find yourself wanting your old girl pretty quickly, I think.
haha, sorry let me explain. V said
SO i answered that i couldn't be a dream because she was 2 states away. I'm on vacation right now and there is nothing to do at my grandparents house.
Druska
Resident Skumfuk
First name: Andrea
AKA: S, Lois Lane,Druska
PSN ID: Druska7
Instrument 1: Guitar
Last.fm Username: druska41
Twitter: _Druska_

Post by Druska »

peter that's almost impossible
my advice is that it was only a dream
Janet
Pedo

Post by Janet »

Well, from a girl's point of view, you probably won't stay friends with her. But if she is smart, she'll appreciate the fact that you talked to her, rather than just cheating on her and keep it a secret. You've got to think, is that dreamgirl really worth breaking up with your current girlfriend? I mean, the dreamgirl might not even like you in that way or whatever problem might come across. I don't know how you feel or what is the exact situation, it's up to you to decide, but to be honest, teenage relationships hardly ever last until adulthood, so do what you must, it's a good chance you'll probably won't stay with your current anyways. Do what makes you happy.
Peterr
Resident Skumfuk

Post by Peterr »

Still Waiting wrote:
peter that's almost impossible
my advice is that it was only a dream
But i want the other girl more now.....
withchappedlips

Well, P.
I say go for it. You already made up your mind. You like this girl now. You don't like the other one. What could go wrong? You'll be less than friends with the girl for a while, but the friendship will probably build up again. It usually does at 14.

[donate][/donate]